• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chasing Rainbows// Hazbin Hotel 1x1 Search

Fuzztail

Hello Hello! So I love Hazbin Hotel and am obsessed with it to where I have an OC that I want to try out too. Below are going to be some things about me and then below that are my parings.

About Me:
- I am an 18 year old female and I am more comfortable roleplaying with those who are 17+ because I don’t wanna be roleplaying with a 13 year old.
- I am semi advanced to advanced so I will try my best to dish out a few paragraphs if I can
- I love angst and fluff and drama. I am a sucker for that kind of stuff since it spices the Roleplay.
- I am active and also very patient. I’m patient with you so you need to be patient with me.
- I’m a chatty person online even though I’m an introvert so I’d love to chat with ya!
- 100% cat person.
- I am usually active from 5-7 AM week mornings, 4-10 PM week nights, and active from 7 AM-11 PM on weekends

Bold is the character I prefer to play
Italic is a pairing I have a plot for
Underline is a pairing where I will play either character

My Pairings:
Alastor x Husk
Husk x Angel Dust
Alastor x Charlie
Mimzy x Niffty
Sir Pentious x Niffty
Alastor x Baxter

Alastor x Mimzy
Vox x Valentino x Alastor