• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Charwell Guild OOC

So should there be a separate form for townspeople since they're different from those in the Charwell guild, like could it be shorter or would it need to include a background? The only reason im asking is because im planning on using pictures for them.

Hey would it be okay if I changed the mechanics of Beltari's magic? I was thinking that she had a brand or a mark that she burned onto her wrist and anything that she inscribes with that brand will have a connection with her. From there, Beltari would be able to telekinetically manipulate this object. She could only have so many branded objects at once, and branding an object takes a lot of time. The larger the object is, and the less Beltari had branded objects like that, the longer it would take. She would be able to brand books very quickly due to the sheer number of books that she has branded in the past.

So should there be a separate form for townspeople since they're different from those in the Charwell guild, like could it be shorter or would it need to include a background? The only reason im asking is because im planning on using pictures for them.
If you are not using the towns people as a main character I don’t think they need a form. You can feel free to drop their names and pictures in the character sheet forum though.

Hey would it be okay if I changed the mechanics of Beltari's magic? I was thinking that she had a brand or a mark that she burned onto her wrist and anything that she inscribes with that brand will have a connection with her. From there, Beltari would be able to telekinetically manipulate this object. She could only have so many branded objects at once, and branding an object takes a lot of time. The larger the object is, and the less Beltari had branded objects like that, the longer it would take. She would be able to brand books very quickly due to the sheer number of books that she has branded in the past.
That’s very unique. I like it. Go right ahead.

Just to clarify Incase if anyone is confused about the conflict with Dacia now:
Dacia escaped the guild area and now is somewhere in the city

Im just trying to figure out whats happening and if Wyren is apart of it because he needs to react to all of this stuff in my next reply.

Remmock Remmock thefierysiren thefierysiren BFabulous BFabulous entropic entropic TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies Lenny2000 Lenny2000 OrWangatan OrWangatan TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL
Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to give you all a little idea of where the roleplay is going. After the party where everyone gets to fully know each other, I plan on posting the different jobs that will be on the Job board. The jobs will consist of lighthearted jobs(helping at a local daycare) as well as more action-packed jobs(taking care of a band of thieves). This will allow you to decide what kind of mood roleplay you are deciding to do at the moment as well as pair up and get to know which members of the guild you would like to. You can, of course, stay at the guild as well. If you have any questions or ideas feel free to PM me! :)

Awesome it'll be so cool , also I made a silly chaotic twist with Dacia's behavior as you could see in last post

Just telling everyone, im deciding whether or not Wyren is about to have a mental breakdown, but im not sure. Because he's good at being under pressure, but a whole building might have been burned down so I'm still deciding.

Any way my character Dacia can interact with the others because I'm at a stop in that matter for that character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back