• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed fandom RP OOC

Characters
Here
Ahm aaa hey guys =] I was wondering if you maybe have one more spot open? I have taken a peek at this a couple of times now and finally pulled together the courage to just ask :3
I didn't ask in the interest check in case it's closed so I won't be the reason for hopes being crushed when people think its still open hehe.

P.S.: this might be a reason for you not to want me in, but I usually can't post every day, sometimes even every second one is hard to do... Thought I should still try my luck.

Ahm aaa hey guys =] I was wondering if you maybe have one more spot open? I have taken a peek at this a couple of times now and finally pulled together the courage to just ask :3
I didn't ask in the interest check in case it's closed so I won't be the reason for hopes being crushed when people think its still open hehe.

P.S.: this might be a reason for you not to want me in, but I usually can't post every day, sometimes even every second one is hard to do... Thought I should still try my luck.
Sadly, we haven't heard from R i v e r R i v e r for a while now. But I'm still hoping for this because I love charmed.

I feel you on that writing thing, kind of having that moment right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back