TV & Film Characters you hate? (TV and Cartoon)

bettsyboy

Four Thousand Club
TV show/cartoon characters you hate and for what reason, we can discuss, make observations etc... I made this because I was watching the Simpsons and I realised I hate Lisa... Let me elaborate.

I was watching the episode where Lisa became a vegetarian and Homer was having a barbecue, so she took his lawn mower, destroyed the party and used it to push away the roasted pig Homer spent ages cooking for everyone, so not only does she complain about other ppl eating meat but she barges in on the lawn mower and forcefully prevents anyone else from eating meat and all I could think was "get a big chain and beat her till she stops twitching!" Dark I know but come on, you see something as pushy and self-righteous as that and you gotta think of what a spoiled little brat she is.

And since noticing this I have noticed Lisa does this a lot, always pushing her views onto everyone else, being judgemental of others and at many points acting completely superior and self righteous because of her views, often letting her principals hurt those around her and prevent good things from happening and more.

I feel the same about her as I feel about Brian Griffin.

What ever happened to her just being a sane grounding force in the family, dropping little pellets of wisdom for the family and audience like her line "prayer; the last refuge if a scoundrel" or her being the every (wo)man to her dad and brother's shenanigans? Or they could have at least NOT made her an unjustified self-righteous bully who wants everyone to play by her rules?

What about you? What TV/cartoon show characters just piss you off? And why?

Nice necrobump.
Um idk it changes sometimes.
Friggin'...
I don't know uhhuhuhuuhhh
Kirito.
Because bandwagon.

Last edited:
I really cannot stand Debby/Debbie from Shameless she is crazy the actress is probably nice but Debby/Debbie is annoying

Jerry the mouse. He's a jerk. Tom tries to be a good cat, keep rodents out and gets severe pain inflicted upon him by this uninvited squatter. Imagine, your cat tries to catch a mouse and winds up getting dynamite stuffed in its mouth or hit with a rolling pin. I really wish Tom could win more.

Jerry the mouse. He's a jerk. Tom tries to be a good cat, keep rodents out and gets severe pain inflicted upon him by this uninvited squatter. Imagine, your cat tries to catch a mouse and winds up getting dynamite stuffed in its mouth or hit with a rolling pin. I really wish Tom could win more.

Not to mention that one historical episode where Tom had to guard that one dude, and literally got executed because of Jerry's and his friend's antics.

Have to agree with Caillou. That kid is something else.
Peggy Hill is kinda annoying.
Brian from Family Guy is a turd, used to be my favorite character back when I watched the show. I always disliked Quagmire.

Bloom from Winx Club.

She became horribly annoying at one point, and the focus on her killed the other characters' chance at development.

Luckily in the new iteration of the series things seem to be going better.

Zuko's dad from Avatar. What a giant pulsing zit of a human being. He twisted both of his children into people with serious issues. Not to mention being a tyrant.

Selena Kyle from Gotham
Katrina from Sleepy Hollow
Flay from Gundam Seed
Kei Kishimoto from Gantz
Kirara from Samurai 7
Marlene from Blue Gender

I love 'The Flash' but Iris West annoys me. Similarly, Laurel Lance in 'Arrow'.

I can't even put into words why I don't like them. I just don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back