• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Characters for Welcome to Battle School

Gish_Sky

Welcome to Battle School!

A strange man, dressed in military clothing, has told you that you have been accepted to the most prestigious school in history: Battle School. A school for the best of the best, this school has produced many famous military leaders, including Ender Wiggin, Petra Arkanian, Julian Delphiki II, Han Tzu and Alai, former Caliph of Muslim Nations.

Now is the time to become a soldier. With another war with the buggers (evil, bad aliens), the need for brilliant leaders is bigger than ever. Turns out, the buggers’ plan was to betray everyone all along... Humanity is determined to squash out the buggers this time, but we need some more people to help us out...

The journey to become the best soldier is a difficult journey. Many people get ‘iced’ while people have died at the school (2 at the moment). However, you get to choose. Will you attend the school? Or will you decline this invitation? (Hint: you’ll have to accept it anyways).

Important Information

-All cadets start at the age of 10. If your character is older than ten, that’s alright, but don’t make them more than 12.

-This is loosely based off of Ender’s Game, the book. Children of the OG heroes are welcome. Not required though. It would be nice to have a mix of new heroes and kids of the old heroes.

-Fill out a bio. This bio’s a bit different than most bios. I’ll explain it in a moment.

-Create a planned character arc. Wait a minute, what is a character arc? A character arc is a character’s journey. In this case, I’ll be asking everyone to have a more personal character arc. Maybe your character learns how to have more humility, after being made fun of for a big blunder. Basically, I’m just asking for chapter growth to prevent Mary/Gary Sues.

-No one liners please. Pretty please? Posts don’t need to match my length, but please give me something to work off of.

Bio format

(Feel free to reformat it to fit your aesthetic desires)

Name:
Character Arc:
History/Background:
Anything else we should know:

Andrew ‘Ender’ Wiggin II
Asa-Butterfield-Contact-Information.jpg

Character Arc: A naive and trusting boy, Ender soon learns that he can’t trust everyone he meets. He starts out as a bit quiet and shy, not being used to socializing with other children his age. Unfamiliar with normal Earthling culture, he will struggle to fit in....
History: The clone of theEnder Wiggin, Ender was solely created to provide a companion for his father. His father was feeling lonely and asked for a child. The IF, realizing that their best commander was becoming more desolate, created a clone for him. However, his father to make a single agreement: if another bugger war or any war was to arise, he would have to allow the IF to do anything with his child. Believing that another war would never occur, his father agreed. Disgraced by the sudden attacks of the buggers, Ender and his father roam the galaxies and explore different worlds. Little Ender has never known as a place called home; he only knows the ship he uses and the crew that follows his father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back