• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Characters - CLOSED

K Elizabeth

gonna be honest I forget ab this site a LOT sorry
PLEASE DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD I NEED SOMEWHERE TO PUT MY CHARACTERS SO I CAN SEND THEM TO PEOPLE OKOK

So this is the post where I'll put all my character's templates and stuff so that if there's no specific characters in an RP to use people can choose the ones they find most interesting. I'm just kinda adding them here and there because honestly I have a l o t.

K So About All These Dweebs
stuff you need to know when looking through the characters here

• Their ages are subject to change for roleplays mostly. I only rp from the ages of like 15-25, but to fit the RP I can change their ages without an issue.

• Many of my characters may say they're bisexual or pansexual, but it doesn't override the things that I'm comfortable roleplaying. I do not do FxF ships, so although a female character may say she's bisexual, I will only rp her with a male. But my comfort zone of writing doesn't change what is true for the character...

• If there's a character you really like and a certain universe you want me to use them in just send me the character and we can work it out.
    So like if I have a circus character and you want them for a modern rp just say so
    Or if there's a modern character and you want me to use them in a harry potter rp tell me
    Obviously there's some limitations in the fact that there's some fandoms and genres I don't rp in but you get the gist

• I use the same FC for multiple characters every now and then when they're from roleplays with different people and such because sometimes I create a character and certain models just fit them perfectly?? So if one model pops up more than once that would be why...

• Just in case people don't read these I'm putting it down at the bottom as well: Many of my character's histories have triggering themes, such as rape, suicide, self harm, and abuse. I'll put a trigger warning with each character who may have an issue.

I'm just linking their documents here and adding a collage of what they look like, so just click on their name and it'll bring you to their page.

Short Trigger Warning
Several of my characters have backstories containing themes of abuse, depression, self harm, and rape. I will put something with their post to let you know before you click.

ALSO
PLEASE DON'T EMAIL THE EMAIL THE DOCUMENTS ARE CONNECTED TO I'LL JUST DELETE THEM AND NOT LOOK AT THEM IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME JUST FUCKIN' PM ME BC I DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THAT EMAIL ANYWAY

Last edited:
More siblings ope
These two kinda have shitty templates but they're not as bad in actual rp??
They're currently just a part of a modern/realistic world rp, which is actually the case for the majority of my characters

TW
There is an element of abuse to both of their histories, as well as slight self harm and rape in Ophelia's.

26696459_2009452082673136_809719156_n.jpg

Sebastian Conrad Davenport

26803674_2009452036006474_1279637444_n.jpg

Ophelia Charlotte Davenport

Last edited:
This guy is made for Percy Jackson rp but could easily be changed. His personality is extremely underdeveloped at the moment but that's only on his character sheet. In actual RP it shouldn't be an issue, I just haven't had the time to write that all out...
TW
Suicide

26794219_2010644205887257_440466091_n.jpg

Adiran Dominic Hendricks

Another Percy Jackson character
For the sake of plot role of Casimer could be replaced by your character depending what we decided to do, although I'd appreciate if he was like at least a year or 2 older than her in that case~​

26794056_2010905615861116_1940708840_n.jpg

These two are created for a modern-magic universe. They have no relation to each other but they work in the same universes.

upload_2018-1-16_17-59-4.png

Alecto Cassandra Whitt
TW: neglect, very slight self harm and slight abuse

upload_2018-1-16_18-8-1.png

Killian Ó Ceallaigh

TW: Abuse

Killian has a brother that doesn't have a character sheet so I'll add him eventually idk when tho

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back