• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Character request

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, I'm Vagabond Spectre. I would like to request a Character drawn in a different artstyle (Line art, Eealistic, Cartoonish, almost any artstyle is acceptable). Meet Franbelle Winston my attack on titan OC. A short and slim girl girl who stands at 4'4, with an age of 16-17 years old. She has short straight golden blonde hair, pale white skin, and large sky blue eyes. She doesn't wear the usual brown jacket. She just wears her light blue polo with the ODM/3DM/Vertical maneuvering gear layered over it. She wears the white pants and brown boots like everyone else in the anime. I'll give you a short personality description of Franbelle. Franbelle is kind hearted, compassionate, cheerful, and emotional. It's up to you if that personality doesn't fit you can change it if you want.

Here's a reference image of her awfully made by me.

AOT.thumb.png.60303dfb580689ee404324537b25492e.png 

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL WHY DID I EVEN

I put the Verticle gear in the wrong place, end me.

ead8da072df5400c9eca9398987c0fdb.png

help

Last edited by a moderator:
Whut 'bout the traditional arts because I need to get back into drawing... but I only gots the pencil and the papers ^^; 

Ironic that you're asking someone else to draw your character for you and this is in the creativity section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back