Character Pictures?

LegoLad659 said:
You guys won't hate me if I said that I mostly use pictures because I'm absolutely terrible at describing things, will you? ( :( )
lol Nah :P

I think everyone has moments where they just cannot think of a good description for something. What's in the mind doesn't always translate to text very well, at least in my opinion.

SpamBot said:
lol Nah :P
I think everyone has moments where they just cannot think of a good description for something. What's in the mind doesn't always translate to text very well, at least in my opinion.
That's good to know ( :) )

Yeah, that's been my experience as well. I don't know why, I just can never find the words for what I want to describe. It can be frustrating at times, and ends up turning some of my areas into simpler places than I meant them to be.

LegoLad659 said:
That's good to know ( :) )
Yeah, that's been my experience as well. I don't know why, I just can never find the words for what I want to describe. It can be frustrating at times, and ends up turning some of my areas into simpler places than I meant them to be.
It happens. I've had a moment where I spent more time trying to think of one small trait on a character sheet for longer than I actually had to think to write up the rest of the CS, sometimes writer's block just hits us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back