• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Character Driven Roleplay

love bug

Not sure where this belongs, but I believe here is a good spot, as it is group roleplay.

I've noticed that since school, work, etc has been starting back up for people, many users aren't around as often. Either that, or they have to drop complicated roleplays that they don't have time for. I believe I have a solution, though, and figured that I would share it. :)

My best friend and I have made private Twitter accounts for our characters and have them chat through there. It's so much fun and just like group roleplaying, though, it's easier for busy people.

We're able to talk everyday despite having things to do. Replies take a few seconds instead of long amounts of time, it's also not hard to keep up with, as the responses are generally pretty short. You also always get alerts, because you can download Twitter and see whenever someone replies.

I'm putting this here to see if anyone would want to make a Twitter for their character(s) and join my friend and I. We're going to make separate accounts and try to do a group roleplay on there. There are no plots, it's all character driven and great for developing characters.

Would anyone be interested in making an account? As long as I see some people would be willing to try this, I'll make my character an account and we can start.

Also, I apologize if this isn't the proper spot for an interest check like this one.

Hope to hear from you soon! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back