Idea Character building-

InsultingBunny

Princess of Rude. Let me insult you?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So- I’ve been slowly building a character for awhile. Dream based off my phsycotic dreams.

I am at a hitch that I can’t get past. I have my character but it’s difficult to imagine that character with other characters.

I’m stuck.

My character is a witch, of a certain sort in which she can see the future, or basically a harbinger of the end times I suppose..

Do you mean like with other characters romantically or with any other characters at all.

If for the former your character might be asexual or aromatic (or both) and this is perfectly fine and normal. If you are really against your character being asexual or aromatic then try to add some sort of longing for love or family or tie in more romantic parts to their personality.

If for the latter you might want to look into why you can’t picture your character interacting with anyone else. Maybe because they are so far removed from reality they don’t seem to function with the setting and characters you are placing them with. Or maybe it completely the opposite they are too normal compared to the setting you are placing them in.

I hope this helps sorry I’ve been rambling for too long.

Do you mean like with other characters romantically or with any other characters at all.

If for the former your character might be asexual or aromatic (or both) and this is perfectly fine and normal. If you are really against your character being asexual or aromatic then try to add some sort of longing for love or family or tie in more romantic parts to their personality.

If for the latter you might want to look into why you can’t picture your character interacting with anyone else. Maybe because they are so far removed from reality they don’t seem to function with the setting and characters you are placing them with. Or maybe it completely the opposite they are too normal compared to the setting you are placing them in.

I hope this helps sorry I’ve been rambling for too long.
You help quite a lot actually. I enjoy your rambles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back