Chapter One: War of Shooting Stars

"Inugami? Judging by your demeanor you can't be a first generation Inugami. Do you know that most first generation yokai are born out of the evils and cruelty of mankind."  Kaguya explained. "To make an inugami one must bury a common pet dog up to its neck and place food and water near but unreachable to the poor thing, then let the dog perish fro  dehydration and starvation. The head is then severed and buried beneath a busy street. It is then dug up and used in dark rituals to create an inugami."

Yes. That much he did know. It was the history of his clan, passed down from elder to elder. It was part of the reason they had lived in seclusion for so long. As far as he knew, only a handful of 'pure' Inugami existed still. He himself was, at best, 4th generation. "I know. We are taught to never forget." Raising his head a bit, he continued, "But that history, while tragic, doesn't make me hate anyone. Sure, those humans who created our kind were rotten to the core, and I can imagine that more will be created in the same way. But, I can't believe everyone is like that. When I first felt the 'True Magic', as the elders called it, I decided that was my chance to find out for myself."

Soran looked down at the pest that infested the city. His father had ordered him to eradicate this base before he would be allowed to go to the Summit in father's place ironically. He breathed deeply and prepared to exert his Ki in battle mode. Those who used magic for nefarious purposes deserved to die. He jumped off the building and hardened his feel, and expelled Ki when he touched down, leaving not a mark on the ground. The two guards at the door stared at him stunned before he crashed their heads together. Without hesitation, he kicked down the door and winced. Damn his dad. The gangs base had a stripper front. If he wasn't very concentrated women made him lose all control of his Ki. He breathed deeply and started looking for his targets while blushing furiously. He charged in even though his ki levels were fluctuating. And all hell broke loose. Nearly everyone in the bar drew guns, some of them even Ars Mundus weapons. In turn he drew his gun and quickly fired a light seeking round which blew out all the lights in the building. He hardened all of his skin and began firing at the Ars weapon weilders. This first close assailant had some type of sword. Soran used one of his foot techniques to swivel around behind the man and shot him in the back. And so his rampage went on. His only close call was when a bullet nearly broke through his ki hardening and left a bruise. 

Once he finished the small fry, he moved further back where he felt some decent magic emanating. Three men were there, one weilding a suspicious looking weapons, one with low ki levels at least compared to himself, and one crackling with lightning. Finally the bosses. Soran grinned and said. "I can do all of those." 

Soran threw a quick punch infused with lighting which crashed into the one with Ki shocking him. In a flash, he was behind them and snapped the Ki users neck with some difficulty because of his Ki hardening. He blocked the lightning that crashed into him with a strengthened Ki hardening and shot the lightning man before he could prepare another lightning attack. The last was the bewildered swordsman who was hesitating to attack, and decided to surrender rather than fight. Soran snapped handcuffs on him before diving out the window. His job here was over. The police could take off the rest. Now he was off to the summit. 

Okinawa/Hyakki Yagyo

The Gashadokuro jumped on its remaining leg away from Avael and over to the dead bodies of the Frosts it swatted. It scooped up their bodies and devoured them, the sound of which gave of the sickening crunch of bones cracking. The Gashadokuro now in a quadrapedal position prepared to attack again before it said in surpirse "Houjuu?" 

latest

Standing on top of the Gashadokuro's skull was another yokai in the form of a Nue. It had an ape's body but a snake for a tail. "Kimimaro, go eat so you can repair yourself." said the Monkey head and then the snake head commented "Besides your opponent looks fun, been a while since I had some fun." The Gashadokuro let out a short groan before leaping high and through the air to the port. 

The Nue, Houjuu, stood facing Avael. "Apologies, Kimimaro isn't as adept with youjutsu as one of the 100 should be. You will find I am much different, or you can back out now flee to your ship. I will not try to stop you. Afterall you have a Summit to go to." Houjuu explained. The nue gave us a powerful yoki as it performed its Big Stick Diplomacy.

"You attack these people unprovoked. You killed my brothers and sisters, and you expect me to back down with my tail between my legs?!" Avael growled, the temperature dropped even further, causing a flash freeze to everything around him.  "No... I will Avenge my brothers and sisters, and many that I called friend... Starting with with you..." He snarled, as several icy humanoid forms took shape behind him. Within seconds, the grew to as large as ten feet tall, before marching forward, forming up behind the lone Frost.

latest

As the temperature rapidly dropped, ice formed on his feet in the form of skates. If Frosts were dangerous in the arctic, they were down right terrifying on their element.  Without so much a word, Avael and his small army of Ice golems attacked.
As he charged, his movements could only be described as graceful, as he glided across the ice, far faster then any regular mortal could achieve on foot. His blade glowed with power, leaving a trail of hoarfrost behind as he closed the distance. The Houjuu had made the biggest mistake in it's unnatural life. Not only did it insult him and his deceased comrades. It did it on the now frozen landscape the Avael now had full control over.
Massive spikes made up of pure blue ice, shot out of the earth, vying to impail the yokai as the golems slammed into the creature, bashing it with icy fists. Some of them, forming spikes of their own, to cause more damage.

@Garuda

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaguya Ngitsune

"How do you what you felt wasn't my power calling out to you?" Kaguya Ngitsune replied. Her influence on Ishida intensifying with that sentence. "You don't have to hate humans to be alongside us. There are many who fight alongside me who share your view. But their loyalty lies with their brethren and the vision of their leader which is why they fight." Kaguya added. She reached out a hand beckoning to Ishida her final move to bring him under her influence. Ishida would feel a strong urge to take it in his own hand. 

Okinawa

The Nue turned into a cloud the moment the ice spikes rose and the golems charged, in its cloud form the Nue could not be harmed by the likes of the ice. "I didn't want to fight in the first place, she bids us........ we cannot resist. Find.......Lord Nurarihyon!"  the Nue exclaimed from the monkey head's voice from cloud. Suddenly black had rushed across the landscape coming, the point where the spikes from the ice had passed through the Nue's cloudy form the epicenter, the ice of the landscape had turn black cursed by the Nue. "The Nue are harbingers of misfortune." the snake head's voice explained. Any ice golem that had passed through the cloud would also be cursed. Either way remaning on the curse ice of the landscape would only spell misfortune for Frost and the golems as it turned its deadliness against them sprouting spikes of black ice and extending the Nue's destructive curse to anything that touches the ice. The largest problem would be the lack of the means to lift the Nue's curse. Then a large roar like that of a dragon rang out all over the village, it was the withdraw signal. Though, the Nue was not withdrawing yet.

Meanwhile in the port town Sora fought as hard as he could but the enemy numbers and yokai types where only increasing and it looked like Sora was the last man fighting. Then the withdraw roar came and most of the youkai promptly left returning to the black mist of yoki that surrounding the Hyakki Yagyo. The Gashadokuro in particular seemingly vanished into thin air which was likely how they appeared out of nowhere in the first place ahead of the main swarm. 

Sora landing on the ground looking about the village destroyed by the Hyakki Yagyo, there were few survivors in fact Sora had more wounds than survivors left in this village. He watched as the stormy mist began to inch away from the village.

@TheWhiteLion @HighSanguinaryPriest

Okinawa

The Nue turned into a cloud the moment the ice spikes rose and the golems charged, in its cloud form the Nue could not be harmed by the likes of the ice. "I didn't want to fight in the first place, she bids us........ we cannot resist. Find.......Lord Nurarihyon!"  the Nue exclaimed from the monkey head's voice from cloud. Suddenly black had rushed across the landscape coming, the point where the spikes from the ice had passed through the Nue's cloudy form the epicenter, the ice of the landscape had turn black cursed by the Nue. "The Nue are harbingers of misfortune." the snake head's voice explained. Any ice golem that had passed through the cloud would also be cursed. Either way remaning on the curse ice of the landscape would only spell misfortune for Frost and the golems as it turned its deadliness against them sprouting spikes of black ice and extending the Nue's destructive curse to anything that touches the ice. The largest problem would be the lack of the means to lift the Nue's curse. Then a large roar like that of a dragon rang out all over the village, it was the withdraw signal. Though, the Nue was not withdrawing yet.

Avael quickly destroyed the cursed Golems and surrounding ice keeping his distance from the Spirit of Misfortune. "Where can I find the Nurarihyon?" He growled not trusting the yokai completely. He could see it was struggling to regain control, but ultimately failing. "And Why tell me this?" He barked out, His anger still apparent, and in no mood to fuck around. His mission came before his own personal feelings, as much as he would enjoy tearing the yokai apart. "And know this, As of today, The Snowlands is now at war with you and any Yokai that opposes us." He added in warning. "Tell your Mistress, That the Northern Storm is coming. And I'll be the one bringing it..."

Meanwhile at Three Gates, Snowlands

Tensions were high as military personnel scrambled. Sirens blared as Soldiers mustered to airfields and docks as the Imperator declared the nation at war with the Yokai of Hyakki Yagyo, Even going so far as getting on the Horn with their southern neighbors, Britannia, Offering an alliance to crush the new threat and avenge their Japanese friends and allies.

The Northern Storm was brewing, and winter would becoming early for japan.

"How do you what you felt wasn't my power calling out to you?" Kaguya Ngitsune replied. Her influence on Ishida intensifying with that sentence. "You don't have to hate humans to be alongside us. There are many who fight alongside me who share your view. But their loyalty lies with their brethren and the vision of their leader which is why they fight." Kaguya added. She reached out a hand beckoning to Ishida her final move to bring him under her influence. Ishida would feel a strong urge to take it in his own hand.

'Something's not right...' He felt something pressing on his mind, his body moving without his will, "Wha-... what are you...." His arm felt as heavy as lead but managed to raise up and stretch towards the kitsune. In a last ditch effort, he raised his other arm towards his head and bit down hard on his hand. The pain allowing him to concentrate once more, "Lady... I dunno what your game is but if I was ever uncertain about my place here, I'm not anymore. You can have your parade without me."

Okinawa

"The Summit....." the Nue replied before floating upwards and towards the stormy mist which once he entered raced away as quickly as it had appeared, out of sight in minutes. As the Nue left Sora trugged back to where the bar used to be to find Avael. He figured he should offer the Snowlander a ride at the very least.

As he did Sora heard over his com that the Snowlands had offered an alliance to fight the Hyakki Yagyo and the response the Britannian government had made was that the Snowlands would have to send a representative to the Onmyouji Summit Yokohama just as they are. This is to prevent conflict being foreign powers and domestic powers in their effort to combat the Hyakki Yagyo. The Britannians weren't willing to compromise a partnership with what'll likely be new the regime in Japan by cooperating with a power operating in Japan not allied with the Onmyouji.

Kaguya Ngitsune

irontager-storyartwork.png

Kaguya only laughed at Ishida. "But where will you flee to? You're surrounding by armies of yokai loyal to me and 100 especially powerful yokai." She turned to the Baku hybrid next to her and ordered him "Genmyo! Lock up this dog till he recognizes his master." The red muscular giant edged towards Ishida. "Make this easy on yourself, inugami." he said as he reached one enourmous hand towards him.

@HighSanguinaryPriest @TheWhiteLion

Kaguya only laughed at Ishida. "But where will you flee to? You're surrounding by armies of yokai loyal to me and 100 especially powerful yokai." She turned to the Baku hybrid next to her and ordered him "Genmyo! Lock up this dog till he recognizes his master." The red muscular giant edged towards Ishida. "Make this easy on yourself, inugami." he said as he reached one enourmous hand towards him.

"Funny thing about dogs lady... never back us against the wall." Summoning three shadow beasts, Ishida commanded them to dive towards the giant, only for a distraction. Lacing ki into his fist he shattered the door behind him. When he reached the deck once more he bit down a curse. That witch was right, he was kinda screwed here. "Ah man... really starting to wish I hadn't accepted that party invite." He had really two options at this point. Leap to his death or hope for a miracle. "Well, I won't go down without a fight." He dropped into a low stance, two more shadow beasts at his side.

Okinawa

"The Summit....." the Nue replied before floating upwards and towards the stormy mist which once he entered raced away as quickly as it had appeared, out of sight in minutes. As the Nue left Sora trugged back to where the bar used to be to find Avael. He figured he should offer the Snowlander a ride at the very least.

As he did Sora heard over his com that the Snowlands had offered an alliance to fight the Hyakki Yagyo and the response the Britannian government had made was that the Snowlands would have to send a representative to the Onmyouji Summit Yokohama just as they are. This is to prevent conflict being foreign powers and domestic powers in their effort to combat the Hyakki Yagyo. The Britannians weren't willing to compromise a partnership with what'll likely be new the regime in Japan by cooperating with a power operating in Japan not allied with the Onmyouji.

"You're alive... That's good." Avael said in a tone void of emotion. "I've recieved word from my superiors to accompany you to this Summit. As I am sure you are already aware of that..." he continued as the sound of Jet Engines could be heard in the distance, closing in. "Sounds like our ride is here." he said as a Frost Einharjar Dropship began making preparations to land. Turning to the survivors of the Ice Runner he barked out parting orders to return to the nearest base which would be the Island of Adak on the Aleutian chain back in the Snowlands.

Snow and Ice kicked up as as the Dropship touched down, followed by the loading ramp followed by the Unloading of supplies and Snowland Soldiers. A mix of Humans, Frosts and other Supernatural beings apart of the republic, quickly made their way off setting up a perimeter. "Times wasting... Let's get a move one. The Hyakki Yagyo are not gonna kill themselves." Avael growled, making his way up the ramp.

latest

Hyakki Yagyo

latest

Genmyo swatted the shadow beats with a yellow pulsating energy from the AM weapon on his arms. Genmyo then began slowly and intimidatingly stomping towards Ishida. He had one arm raised to release a pulse of energy that would blast Ishida right off the ship to fall to his likely death. Just as the blast fired a figure appeared in front of Ishida and the figure blocked the blast with some giant disk. The blast hit the disk and then was reflected back at Baku. After its use the center of the disk of changed into something portal like. "Enter if you want to live." the figure said to Ishida. Once Ishida goes in the figure will follow and them the both of them will vanish from the ship. 

They would find themselves transported to Yokohama near where the Summit is being held. 

Okinawa

"Hope your ride is fast the Summit will begin soon." Sora said boarding the Dropship. He hadn't expected to be given a ride by Avael. "Thanks for the lift, sorry about your troops. It's always hard seeing your comrades fall in battle before you." By the time they were leaving Okinawa the sun was well into its afternoon phase, the Summit was to begin at sundown.

The Summit

At Sundown a bell was rung to signal for all lead representatives of each invited faction to convene at the meeting hall. Independents who were basically lone warriors pledging their support in this fight were barred from entering the actual meeting room but allowed into the building to speak to a high ranking member of the Abe Onmyouji Clan to be work out how they can best be of help, one of which was John Hunter.

Inside the actual Meeting Room were four long rectangular tables arranged in a square shape. Three sides of the square where for those wishing to discuss alliances and the sort with the Onmyouji but the Head side was reserved for the Five heads of ths Five Great Onmyouji clans as well as their personal guests such as Mikoto, the two half yokai, and a few others yet to be revealed. It was time for the Summit to begin.

@TheWhiteLion @HighSanguinaryPriest @Scaver @Alteras @TwistedTruth @Maiza Avaro @Blitzer @Mori-Jin @Meowfyre @Gisellaremix

(Basically this Summit will have three focused the Hyakki Yagyo, The Godsends, and the enemy foreign powers. With this meeting events take a step forwards towards the reason this chapter is called the War of Shooting Stars as you have probably guessed a war will be fought over the Godsends. Our characters being here at this Summit is very important for those who have organizations especially if you organization has seized a few meteors.)

Tyr walked into the meeting room as the bell sounded gesturing for his guards to wait outside. The build up to the meeting had been interesting witnessing all of the different factions vying for power and alliances, unofficially of course. The large variety of different species and peoples was also interesting. He took a seat on one of the sides relatively near the door. Sentinel Industries had very little actual interest in the Hyakki Yagyo it had very few facilities in Japan and if it made a move against the portal facility in China Tyr new that although it may not kill them they would then be to weak to continue their assault and would likely break. They were however very interested in the godsends especially in what different people had discovered about them and whether it would be possible for them to gain any more. 

As he sat down he looked around the table raising an eyebrow at several people especially the people radiating a Yokai presence. Observing the different people of power Tyr focused and suppressed most of his power making him seem very weak relative to the people in the room and he forced himself to start breathing, While some people may suspect who he is to most he is still just the, recently come to power, ambassador for Sentinel Industries.

Genmyo swatted the shadow beats with a yellow pulsating energy from the AM weapon on his arms. Genmyo then began slowly and intimidatingly stomping towards Ishida. He had one arm raised to release a pulse of energy that would blast Ishida right off the ship to fall to his likely death. Just as the blast fired a figure appeared in front of Ishida and the figure blocked the blast with some giant disk. The blast hit the disk and then was reflected back at Baku. After its use the center of the disk of changed into something portal like. "Enter if you want to live." the figure said to Ishida. Once Ishida goes in the figure will follow and them the both of them will vanish from the ship. 

They would find themselves transported to Yokohama near where the Summit is being held. 

"As much as my common sense is telling me this might turn out as well as the last time, I'd pick you over these wackos any day." wasting no time, Ishida leapt through the portal. He was unprepared for the experience and ended up flat on his face after he got through. Once he'd picked himself up, he turned to thank the guy who saved his tail, "Man, I don't know who you are or why you decided to help, but thanks for the save. That weird lady was trying to hypnotize me or something."

Threia Li

Threia finally made it to the meeting, and just barely in time. It was a hectic week for her. Singapore had an emergency meeting regarding the godsends. Many companies, including Hong Group, were able to get their hands on some of the meteors, although that mainly meant invading other countries. Threia also had to deal with the warlords of southern china, who were spooked by Sentinel Industries sudden missile launch and wanted assurance. She also spent the greater part of the past 2 days amassing a small naval fleet miles out from the Tokyo harbor, which was the sum of whatever Singaporean corporations were able to put together in response to growing Britannica Influence. As those with emotion would say, she was ready for a four nation "shit storm."

To put it simply, she was exhausted and would have to rely on Django for this one. If not for his intolerance for supernaturals, he would've certainly be a great executive in the higher echelons of corporate Singapore, but for the time being, he would hold the companies interests in North America. Briefly speaking to her colleague, she said with a half hearted smile that didn't really convey empathy, "Sorry I'm late" While doing so, she handed him a note that said to watch the Brits. She then entered the true meeting room and took a seat among the foreign interests.

@Meowfyre

Soran was sucking on a lollipop in the plane that was delivering him to Japan. Since he didn't want to be to be freelance he had refused all government aid. He was finally travelling out side of the empire. Oh crap, Flight attendant alert. Avert eyes, keep the blush down. He sighed deeply. The real world was more diffucult than he though. An hour later, his plane had touched down, and he made his way out of the airport with his heavy baggage. People gave him weird looks as he easily carried the massive bags. They would be even more surprised if they knew the density of his bags. Now on to the summit. 

He ran all the way to his hotel that he had booked a room at. A crap room was all that he had gotten. Before leaving, he set up a room defense system powered by his ki. He attached the sensor to himself and straightened out. Time to go the summit. He ran to the summit and arrived at the outside and gave his identification to the guards and waited to see if he would be admitted. 

Kibune Kekain

The man nodded at the inugami before turning his back on Ishida and entering the garden and the the Summit meeting hall. He did so with only a nod towards Ishida. Ishida would eventually notice a flashing of sorts coming from Mt Fuji.

John Hunter

John sat in the room with the other independents he turned to see another admitted to the room for independents, Soran, what drew John's attention to him was the fact he could sense Soran was another ki user. Independents had been put into this room because they weren't permitted to attend the meeting between factions but still possibly could hold some value to the cause. John briefly turned back to a window he was looking out of only now noticing a sort of small flash coming from Mt Fuji. Then he could suddenly sense an extreme release of power coming that direction. He was now curious and wanted to go investigate. But first he looked around to see if any of the other independents felt it first.

@TheWhiteLion @Blitzer @TwistedTruth

Kibune Kekain

The man nodded at the inugami before turning his back on Ishida and entering the garden and the the Summit meeting hall. He did so with only a nod towards Ishida. Ishida would eventually notice a flashing of sorts coming from Mt Fuji.

Ishida only glanced towards the mountain for a few seconds before heading inside, not trusting himself to be alone at the moment. Last thing he needed was another group whisking him away to who knows where. "Wait... Where exactly am I now anyways?" He continued to wander through the area, his ears and tail on full display.

Aveal had arrived just in the nick of time as the other nations convened at the summit. The dropship had landed with only minutes to spare, leaving the Frost and Britannian to hurry to the meeting chambers. Without much fanfare, the Frost Commander kicked open the door, and casually strode inside grabbing a vacant seat. "Commander Avael Ice-Veins of the Snowlands here on behalf of Imperator Petrigar and his republic." he barked out, before the other gathered representatives before taking a seat.

@Garuda

Hearing the bell, Django got up from his seat and started making his way to the meeting room. It was around then his boss showed up, slipping him a note. Quickly reading it, he ripped it into shreds and nodded a confirmation, falling in behind her. He respected the ruthlessness she showed when she had been attacked a long time ago. Sitting down to her right, he idly watched the Britannians out of the corner of his eye. When the door was kicked down, his hand flew to his weapons, but he stopped just shy of violence when the person who entered announced themselves as one of the Snowlanders. Such a boisterous entry was quite unnecessary, he thought to himself. 

@Alteras @Garuda

Outside the Sankeien Garden

Just as Ishida tried to enter his way was barred by the spears of Onmyouji. "This is your only warning  yokai. You are not permitted within here don't try us, we will kill you without hesitation!" One of them boomed. Directly in front of Ishida two men with Onmyouji made spears blocked his path. From afar archers stood with their arrows at the ready to fire. Just behind the spearman where men and women with swords, spears, tags, and other weapons. They all had a look of anger and mistrust upon their faces.

The Summit

Sora was the last person to enter, he entered after the Frosts and facepalmed at the Frost's conspicuous entry. He took a seat at one the tables meant for the guests. The doors to the room where shut and strange markings glowed briefly upon the doors. They were likely sealed and fortified with Onmyodo.  Next the special guest sitting at the same table as the Onmyouji Clan heads arrived. It was Mikoto the White Warrior, Kibune Kekain a half oni half human, and the two half yokai who entered the Sankeien Gardens earlier. They took their seats and the Head of the Abe Clan began to speak.

He began "Welcome all to this Summit held by we the Onmyouji, I thank you for your coming here which I hope was in good faith. Our nation has been set upon not just by the Hyakki Yagyo but also by foreign powers who seek to expand and imperialize Japan for their own means. Note if you seek to expand or takeover Japanese territory then you are by definition an enemy to us. If you are here in this room then you are here in good faith to form an alliance or partnership of some sort with us. The Old Regime has fallen and now it's up to we the Onmyouji to reunite the Land of the Rising Sun. We plan to do this one problem at a time. We plan to start first with the Hyakki Yagyo, then with the foreign invaders, and then finally through whatever means reunite Japan under the rule of the Onmyouji who unlike the old regime can protect the people and is well adapted to these new times." 

The Abe Clan Head took a breath before his expression suddenly changing to that of a business man about rope in investors. Raikou's head perked up at this sudden change and so did many of the guests. "You're probably thinking why should you join forces with us if you're not going to gain control of any land. That's because our faction boasts the power of the Godsends and has the current largest understanding of them. Although some of your factions may have gotten your hands on some of the crystaline meteors Godsends come in, you probably have yet to unlock their secret or quite understand them. But we the Onmyouji do because we have three Godsend possessors sitting right here."

With that Mikoto began to speak still wearing his armoe and helmet so his expression was undiscernable. "Matsu, Kibune, and I all possess Godsends. I  previously had the two Godsends Kibune and Matsu have as well as holds the biggest clue to determining the truth behind them. Godsends as I can tell already are incredibly powerful and have fallen all over the world. It isn't long before an Arms Race involving them arises and eventually a war involving them. Regimes may be toppled or significantly increase in power due to Godsend possessors. Join us and we'll unravel their secrets faster than those who would misuse the Godsends for their own selfish purposes. We are not to squander and squabble over them, but we are destined too. The only thing we can do is end that squabble as quickly as possible!"

Mikoto fell silent and the Abe Clan head resumed speaking. "After hearing that if you wish to go forward with us which you probably do. I will carefully explain the Hyakki Yagyo situation. The Hyakki Yagyo weren't our enemies until a yokai name Kaguya Ngitsune seized control of the Hyakki Yagyo by using a Godsend to steal the power of Kyoshirou Nurarihyon here." He pointed to a man with white hair and dark colored samurai armor on who gave of a youkai aura. "She has basically forcibly dominated the wills of the Hyakki Yagyo and are using them to do her bidding. Kyo here is actually an ally of the Onmyouji who normally puts down renegade youkai who go evil and turn against mankind. This conflict prettyp much ends as soon as we can get him into Kyoto and help him reclaim his stolen power from Kaguya Ngitsune. To do involves fighting through 100 of the strongest yokai in Japan and their armies. You're probably thinking why haven't we done that already? Well, nothing like a bunch of warlords and invading foreginers to make a simple mission complicated. This why we need your help."

"At this time we open up the floor for discussion on anything I just talked about. Question? Maybe some of you would like to make your final decision to formally enter into an alliance with us." The Abe clan head finished.

@TheWhiteLion @HighSanguinaryPriest @Scaver @Alteras @TwistedTruth @Maiza Avaro @Blitzer @Mori-Jin @Meowfyre 

Avael stood, facing the Onmyouji. "The People of the Snowlands and Japan have been allies and friends since the time of the unification war." The Frost Soldier spoke looking the leader in the eyes. "You have stood by us in the past as we have for you. The Snowlands shall stand with you still." He continued with pride. "We shall honor the pacts made by our ancestors, and we shall crush this threat! And in the End, avenge my brothers and sisters whom died this day, defending Okinawa from this yokai threat."

Avael was barely containing his fury as the day's events flashed through his mind. After a moment he took his seat, breathing deeply to regain control over his emotions. His blood cried out for vengeance. And vengeance he would have. "It has been a while since our peoples fought side by side... May our ancestors smile upon us." he finally said calming down.

@Garuda

Tobari "Hasami" Hikagari

Tobari smiled amiably in her seat as the meeting began, emitting the aura of a sweet and gentle young woman. Aside from that very smile, however, the rest of her features were obscured by the black veil that she wore, rending it null. Deep violet eyes narrowed under the dark, translucent fabric as she carefully listened to the words of the others who were in the room with her. She would stay silent for now. Gather enough information before she makes a move. With that in mind, she offhandedly wondered, 'How are Aisado-kun and Nanashi-chan doing on their part?'

Yoshi "Nanashi" Nanase

Nanashi sneezed softly while she was in the middle of helping Mikado install a certain device near the top of the meeting building. 'Huh, am I catching a cold or something?' She wondered to herself, before giving a mental shrug.

Outside the Sankeien Garden

Just as Ishida tried to enter his way was barred by the spears of Onmyouji. "This is your only warning  yokai. You are not permitted within here don't try us, we will kill you without hesitation!" One of them boomed. Directly in front of Ishida two men with Onmyouji made spears blocked his path. From afar archers stood with their arrows at the ready to fire. Just behind the spearman where men and women with swords, spears, tags, and other weapons. They all had a look of anger and mistrust upon their faces.

He jumped back in surprise at the hostility, "Ah! Oh come on... first that Kaguya lady tryin' to hypnotize me, then some guy appears to save my hide only to throw me into another melting pot of people who want to hit me with somethin'. I've had a rough enough day already, I mean do I even look threatening?" He mockingly gestured himself to the humans before him before continuing, "Seriously, between all this and the sparky guy who ditched me I'm starting to think I was better off in my village." Well, he supposed he was back where he started. Nothing left to do but turn around and hide out in some forrest until he came up with a better plan. "Man that Hyakki whatever group might come after me again too. This blows..." With his hands behind his head, ears flattened on his head, he starts to walk off.

(Poor guy can't catch a break. But given his circumstances, he probably shouldn't have just rolled up into a building without checking it first.)

Outside the Summit

The onmyouji paid little attention to the words the inugami spoke, they simply held their weapons at the ready with ferocity in their eyes. They only relaxed when the inugami left only to tense up again when someone noticed two individuals on the roof of the Kakushokaku. "Hey you up there don't move a muscle!" an archer from far yelled getting everyone who was outside attention focused  Aisado and Nanashi. In the next moment onmyouji with spears and swords had appeared surrounding the two. "Who are you? What are you doing and what is that device?" one of the Onmyouji demanded. The tip of his spear lit up with flame as he asked this question to intimidate the answer out of them.

@TheWhiteLion  @Maiza Avaro

The onmyouji paid little attention to the words the inugami spoke, they simply held their weapons at the ready with ferocity in their eyes. They only relaxed when the inugami left only to tense up again when someone noticed two individuals on the roof of the Kakushokaku. "Hey you up there don't move a muscle!" an archer from far yelled getting everyone who was outside attention focused  Aisado and Nanashi. In the next moment onmyouji with spears and swords had appeared surrounding the two. "Who are you? What are you doing and what is that device?" one of the Onmyouji demanded. The tip of his spear lit up with flame as he asked this question to intimidate the answer out of them.

"Oh wait... that's right, I should probably let those guys know a bunch of Yokai have banded together. They might be a buncha jerks, but I'd rather have my conscience clear." Turning around he walks back towards them, staying a respectable distance away, "Uh, just as a forewarning, a bunch of Yokai have formed up in some kinda ship that flies in the sky. They got a lady on board named Kaguya... something-or-other who is controling them with hypnotism. I don't know where they are headed but they really don't seem to like humans very much. Actually I think a guy who just walked through here saved me from them and would agree with me. Probably." He waited for a response, if only to see if they bothered to listen.

Yoshi "Nanashi" Nanase

"Hmm? Tobari hasn't informed you yet?" Mikado tilted his head to the side in confusion, relatively calm in the face of danger. "Strange. She did say that she would do so as soon as she arrived." He muttered to himself.

Nanashi in the meanwhile, was frozen in place as she stared at the flaming blade of the spear that the Omnyouji held. Numbers began flashing across her eyes, disorienting her as the information registered within her mind. Shaking her head lightly, her bright pink eyes alternating between the two before landing on a third party. A yokai. And from what she was hearing, one that probably wasn't a part of the Hyakki Yagyo. She couldn't be sure, however, psychology was a subject she wasn't very well versed in.

"Well, my good man, this is a device that shuts down any and all electronics, aside from itself, of course, within the area." Mikado explained to the man before him once he had finished muttering to himself, smiling in amiably as he gestured to the machine. "The government had my cousin and I install this just in case. Their representative, Tobari Hikagari, can confirm it if you'd like."

@Garuda @TheWhiteLion

Users who are viewing this thread