Chapter 3 Waterfall

"oh yeah. looks like the filter broke. "
"you want me to fix it?"
"it's only 20g." the skeleton offered.

"okay." Sans took out a wrench and pulled a red piece of glass out with the wrench. "there."
(it'll blind frisk for a sec or something. unless you got something else in mind.)

*Use the telescope.
*Yes
Frisk took a look inside the telescope again. When they looked inside the glare of light flashed threw the lens.
"FUCK" Frisk stumbled backwards covering their eyes. They rubbed their eyes spreading the pink paint around their eye from the first look in the telescope,all they could see was white for a few seconds.
KAmber KAmber Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

Chara giggled at that a bit. "You should watch your language, Frisk! There's a child present." She pointed out to them, still smiling a bit. She found this really amusing.

"oh right there needs to be a good filter. here it is. I'll give it to ya for 5g."

Clara watched Frisk use the telescope. After Frisk was done using it for some reason she had a pink mark around her eye. Clara found this confusing rather than hilarious. Frisk seems to have cursed, of course Clara has no idea that it was a bad word. In fact there are a lot of things that she doesn't understand through the mouth's of the adults. She decided to shrug it off. She glanced over the skeleton that seems to be offering Frisk something.

"there."
He also took a cloth and wiped the pink paint off.

After looking into the telescope again it was normal, "Finally....wait.." Frisk noticed the Sans wipe off what looked like paint "did you..." they turned and looked at their reflection in a nearby body of water "YOU SON OF A-" they cut themselves off and just wiped the paint off their face and just gave Sans an angry glare.

After looking into the telescope again it was normal, "Finally....wait.." Frisk noticed the Sans wipe off what looked like paint "did you..." they turned and looked at their reflection in a nearby body of water "YOU SON OF A-" they cut themselves off and just wiped the paint off their face and just gave Sans an angry glare.

Clara finally found the scene rather hilarious on some point. The skeleton was quite clever tricking Frisk twice. Looks like Frisk and this skeleton has some kind of frenemy relationship together. Well according to Clara that is.

"heh, what? the red filter really was broken, and the paint was there before i found it. somehow the paint's still wet after twelve years of playing pranks.

"Jeez...should have known" Frisk sighed, "Should have figured you would pull that trick again."
*You realize that you slipped up on your sentence, although you are unsure where the last part of your sentence came from.
". . you know what never mind" Frisk walked away at to the next room.
KAmber KAmber Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Clara followed Frisk without hesitation. She wondered what kind of relationship Frisk and the monster has. Clara tugged Frisk clothing hoping to call her attention. "Is that monster one of your friends?" She messaged.

"again?" Sans was puzzled for a second. "well, amnesia can have memories appear outta nowhere. makes sense." He waited until he needed to go take another shift in hotland.

The water in this section of Waterfall appeared to be glowing as particals float above the surface of the water. Most of the area was made up of bridges connecting small landmasses, glowing mushrooms and echo flowers grew all around the area. Most of the area was empty aside from a few small monsters here and there and the echo flowers only repeated small bits of different conversations while some were completely silent. A large patch of grass had a small pair of ballet shoes inside it.
*Its a pair of Ballet shoes, will you take them?
*Yes*
*ITEM*
*Ballet shoes
*Info
*"Ballet Shoes" - Wpn AT 7
*These used shoes make you feel incredibly dangerous, however they are to small to be worn.
Frisk observed the shoes a little closer, they appeared to be worn by a small child before and looked like something that came from the surface rather than being designed underground. ". . . . " Frisk turned one shoe over and spotted a small blood stain on the bottom, either these shoes were used to attack someone or the person wearing them was.. "never mind" Frisk quickly put the shoes away in their bag. The end of the room would not take long to find although next to the exit there was another board continuing the story from earlier
* "The power to take their SOULs."
* "This is the power that the humans feared."
". . . .". The next room was only a long hallway but after a few steps long tentacles began to rise from the water, ".....nope nope nope" Frisk started to walk a little faster as two more rose from the water until a large monster finally rose from the water.
"Hey. . . there. . . Noticed you were . . . Here. . ."
"I'm Onionsan! Oninonsan y'here!"
*. . .
Frisk just kept walking as Onionsan continued to talk.
"You're visiting Waterfall huh, huh! It's great here, huh! It's great here, huh! Yeah! Me too! It's my big favorite."
"Even tho the water getting so shallow here...I, have to sit down all the time, but..H-hey that's okay. It beats moving to the city!
"And living in a crowded aquarium! . . .Like all my friends did.."
"And the aquariums full a-anyway so even if I wanted to, I. . . That's okay though, y'hear. Undyne's gonna fix everything y'hear!"
"Im gonna get out of hear and live in the ocean y'hear!"
"Hey. . . there. . .That's the end of this room. I'll see you around! Have a good time! In Waterfallllllllllllll" Onionsan sank back down underwater.
KAmber KAmber Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Clara followed Frisk like always. She noticed while journeying, Frisk picked up a pair of old ballet shoes hidden from the grass. The ballet shoes seems to be a good fit on her feet but it maybe a little tight too. As they continue to progress a weird monster emerged from the waters. Frisk ignored this monster's words for some reason. Seems like Frisk recognizes this monster, due to the fact that she reacted a bit early.
The water in this section of Waterfall appeared to be glowing as particals float above the surface of the water. Most of the area was made up of bridges connecting small landmasses, glowing mushrooms and echo flowers grew all around the area. Most of the area was empty aside from a few small monsters here and there and the echo flowers only repeated small bits of different conversations while some were completely silent. A large patch of grass had a small pair of ballet shoes inside it.
*Its a pair of Ballet shoes, will you take them?
*Yes*
*ITEM*
*Ballet shoes
*Info
*"Ballet Shoes" - Wpn AT 7
*These used shoes make you feel incredibly dangerous, however they are to small to be worn.
Frisk observed the shoes a little closer, they appeared to be worn by a small child before and looked like something that came from the surface rather than being designed underground. ". . . . " Frisk turned one shoe over and spotted a small blood stain on the bottom, either these shoes were used to attack someone or the person wearing them was.. "never mind" Frisk quickly put the shoes away in their bag. The end of the room would not take long to find although next to the exit there was another board continuing the story from earlier
* "The power to take their SOULs."
* "This is the power that the humans feared."
". . . .". The next room was only a long hallway but after a few steps long tentacles began to rise from the water, ".....nope nope nope" Frisk started to walk a little faster as two more rose from the water until a large monster finally rose from the water.
"Hey. . . there. . . Noticed you were . . . Here. . ."
"I'm Onionsan! Oninonsan y'here!"
*. . .
Frisk just kept walking as Onionsan continued to talk.
"You're visiting Waterfall huh, huh! It's great here, huh! It's great here, huh! Yeah! Me too! It's my big favorite."
"Even tho the water getting so shallow here...I, have to sit down all the time, but..H-hey that's okay. It beats moving to the city!
"And living in a crowded aquarium! . . .Like all my friends did.."
"And the aquariums full a-anyway so even if I wanted to, I. . . That's okay though, y'hear. Undyne's gonna fix everything y'hear!"
"Im gonna get out of hear and live in the ocean y'hear!"
"Hey. . . there. . .That's the end of this room. I'll see you around! Have a good time! In Waterfallllllllllllll" Onionsan sank back down underwater.
KAmber KAmber Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

After a few steps around the corners another monster was encountered.
* Shyren hides in the corner but encounters you anyway.
*ACT*
*Check
* 19 ATK 0 DEF Tone Deaf. She's too ashamed to sing her deadly song.

". . . toot.." Shyren only sent a single note down
HP: 20/20

". . . ." Frisk could kinda relate to Shyren.."Hmm..."
*ACT*
*Hum*
* You hum a sad song.
* Shyren follows your melody
"si re, si re, si mi, si mi"
Shyren starts to sing more causing more magic notes to fly around but nothing to crazy.
*ACT*
*Hum*
* You hum some more.
* Monsters are drawn to the music.
* Suddenly, it's a concert . . .
Frisk starts blush a little not used to so much attention, but they try to keep their cool as Shyren continues.
"Si Fa, Si Fa, So Fa So Mi Re Re."
*Sans is selling tickets made of toilet paper.
*ACT*
*Hum
* You Hum some more.
* The seats are sold out.
* You feel like a rock star.
"Mi So, Mi So, Mi Si Mi La Si So"
* The crowed tosses clothing.
* Its a storm of socks.
*ACT*
*Hum
* You hum some more.
* But the constant attention. . .
* The tours. . .
* The groupies. . .
* It's all. . .

"(aggressive tooting)
The music notes flying from Shyren got faster.
HP: 18/20

* Shyren thinks about her future
*ACT*
*Hum
* You and Shyren have come so far, but it's time.
* You both have your own journeys to embark on.
* You hum a farewell song.
"(Final toot)"
Shyren sang for a bit longer than normal but no damage was given as soon as Shyren was finished she was automatically sparred.
* You Won! You earned 0 EXP and 30 gold.
KAmber KAmber Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

After a few steps around the corners another monster was encountered.
* Shyren hides in the corner but encounters you anyway.
*ACT*
*Check
* 19 ATK 0 DEF Tone Deaf. She's too ashamed to sing her deadly song.

". . . toot.." Shyren only sent a single note down
HP: 20/20

". . . ." Frisk could kinda relate to Shyren.."Hmm..."
*ACT*
*Hum*
* You hum a sad song.
* Shyren follows your melody
"si re, si re, si mi, si mi"
Shyren starts to sing more causing more magic notes to fly around but nothing to crazy.
*ACT*
*Hum*
* You hum some more.
* Monsters are drawn to the music.
* Suddenly, it's a concert . . .
Frisk starts blush a little not used to so much attention, but they try to keep their cool as Shyren continues.
"Si Fa, Si Fa, So Fa So Mi Re Re."
*Sans is selling tickets made of toilet paper.
*ACT*
*Hum
* You Hum some more.
* The seats are sold out.
* You feel like a rock star.
"Mi So, Mi So, Mi Si Mi La Si So"
* The crowed tosses clothing.
* Its a storm of socks.
*ACT*
*Hum
* You hum some more.
* But the constant attention. . .
* The tours. . .
* The groupies. . .
* It's all. . .

"(aggressive tooting)
The music notes flying from Shyren got faster.
HP: 18/20

* Shyren thinks about her future
*ACT*
*Hum
* You and Shyren have come so far, but it's time.
* You both have your own journeys to embark on.
* You hum a farewell song.
"(Final toot)"
Shyren sang for a bit longer than normal but no damage was given as soon as Shyren was finished she was automatically sparred.
* You Won! You earned 0 EXP and 30 gold.
Clara watched Frisk sympathize with the siren like monster. She was quite amazed that Frisk can pull off any action out of her sleeve. Some of the notes even came flying towards her direction but she simply side stepped all of it. Clara now wondered if Frisk knew the way out of the underground. She waved to Frisk and and began to do sign language. "Do you know the way out?"

"Hmm?. . .oh. . .kinda, Moth- . . Toriel told me once that this entire place is sealed off by the barrier. . It should eventually show up if we keep moving forward."
Ahead were more pads continueing the story from before
* This power has no counter.
* Indeed a human can not take a monster's SOUL.
* When a monster dies it's SOUL disappears
* An incredible power would be needed to take the SOUL of a living monster.

* There is only one exception.
* The SOUL of a special species of monster called a "Boss Monster"
* A Boss Monster's SOUL is strong enough to persist after death. . .
* If only for a few moments.
* A human could absorb this SOUL.
* But that has never happened.
* And now it never will.
". . . ." Walking away a statue with rain poring on it was spotted. a few feet away a can of umbrellas was near, Frisk took an umbrella and placed it in the statues hand. A music box began to play.

The statue had horns and almost resembled a goat like creature that looked like it used to be carrying something.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

As soon as Chara heard that, she jolted up with a sigh. She sighed once more, continuing to look at the statue. The music box was not making her feel any better. It reminded her completely of Asriel. They used to play there a lot. They used to do everything together. But now...he's gone. She wouldn't ever forgive herself for that, and felt extremely guilty because of it at times. She didn't say a single word to anyone as she just continued to think and stare at the statue. Chara was completely lost in thoughts that she didn't really want to think.

"Hey, who is this statue supposed to be? And does anyone know where the nearest can of spray paint is?" Monster Punk piped up, "I'd like to give this statue a better attitude. Dopey, depressed statues just don't sit right with me."

"Huh? What don't deface the statue," Frisk stared at it a bit longer, "Doesn't it seem like it has some purpose or sentimental value..."
* You remember spotting something in the room nearby. "Wait hold on." Frisk ran to a nearby room with a piano and played a song similar to the one the statue made. A doorway opened up, inside was a single red object.
* Its a legendary artifact will you take it?
* Yes
* Your carrying to many Dogs.
". . . wait what"
Frisk opened up their bag to see a small white dog that appeared seemingly out of nowhere. The dog jumped out of their bag

The dog ran up to the artifact
* The Dog absorbed the artifact, the dog ran away and...phased through the wall. . .?
Frisk just stared at the dog as it ran off. " . . . . that didn't happen.." Frisk just turned around and walk away.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back