Chapter 3 Waterfall

mind-blown-2.jpg

"What...?" Monster Punk kind of just stood there, with this look, minus the arms.

"THAT...didn't happen.." Frisk continued to walk, they looked over to the long hallway ahead which seemed to be raining. Frisk took another umbrella and took a hold of Clara's hand. "That reminds me we never did properly introduce ourselves did we?" Frisk glanced over at Monster Punk.
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Clara watched the entire doggy event happen before her eyes. She thought this was normal until she saw Frisk's reaction. To her surprise she doesn't know as well. Clara decided to shrug it off and let Frisk guide her as she hold her hand.

"Oh! Everyone calls me Monster Punk. When I was younger, they called me Monster Kid, but I'm no kid anymore."

"Yeah. She's the best! She never gives up, on anything. She probably has never turned down a challenge!" (hint hint hint hint hint) Monster Punk beamed at the thought of Undyne accepting a patently ridiculous challenge.

(Crap. Outside of Undyne training with Asgore, I'm actually not too familiar with deeper Undyne lore)
"Only once, and that was against Undyne's superior, King Asgore Dreemurr. Legends say he passed the role of the Captain of the Royal Guard down onto her. I guess we'll never know!"

" . . . ." Frisk stared off into the distance as an unpleasant memory surfaced.
"Danm it. . . So even THAT power . . .It wasn't enough? . . . Heh. . .Heheheh. . .If you. . .If you think I'm gonna give up hope, you're wrong. Cause I've got my friends behind me. Alphys told me that she would watch me fight you. . . And if anything went wrong, she would. . . evacuate everyone. By now shes called ASGORE and told him to absorb the 6 human SOULs. And with that power. . .This world will live on. . . !" Undyne began to melt before becoming dust.
Frisk snapped back to reality, "W-well...no one is invincible...", Frisk appears to be disturbed by something.
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Chara smiled a bit. "That's the castle." She said. She remembered living there. It was fun. "You're close by it..." She said. "Somewhat..." She added.

Clara pulled Frisk's hand gently then she pointed towards the castle. Seems like she's trying to ask what the castle for. Clara felt unsettled with the atmosphere right now. She felt that the next thing she'll see will be eye widening. She just knows it.

"Hmm? oh. . . that must be were Asgore. . . lives."
Toriel had told Frisk about Asgore before but would only tell them that he was a murder who would kill them on sight, they had not heard anything else about him as no one mentioned him yet, Toriel seemed to hate even saying his name, and Chara had not spoken up about him in this timeline. All Frisk knew was he was the monster's king.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The three finally reached a large cliff as Frisk put the umbrella back away in the nearby rack, It was certainly higher than a small child, Frisk probably could not have climbed it when they were younger but now they could reach the top of the cliff, Frisk turned to the other two, Monster Punk didn't have any arms so they doubted he could climb it and Clara was almost as small as Frisk used to be so she defiantly wouldn't be able to reach it. "I got it" Frisk snapped their figures.

(If Clara is 12 and Frisk was 10 when they fell(during the original game) in this story then I think Clara would be at least a little bit taller than 10 year old Frisk. And if two small children standing on each others shoulders can reach the top of the cliff I'm sure a fully grown adult would have no problem)
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

(...I thought I posted this... :|)
"Haha, yeah." Monster Punk climbed into Frisk's shoulders, and leapt up to the cliff, "How are you gonna get up here, though?"

"Oh thats no problem" Frisk grabbed the top of the cliff and pulled themselves up "Its not that high really it just takes upper body strength.

Clara obeyed Frisk's orders and climbed up. Clara tightened Frisk's old sweater jacket around her waist after climbing up. She rested her hammer against her left shoulder and stared off to a distance.

The room seemed to be a bottomless pit with a series of bridges, a shiver ran down Frisk's back but they were not sure what was bothering them.

(Random flashback time): Frisk was running as fast as they possibly could while blue spears rose from the ground, They stopped at an edge of a bridge, "not another dead end.." Frisk quickly turned around only for 3 spears to rise right under their feet hitting them in the stomach pinning them to the ground. Frisks vision started to fade out resulting in one of their first deaths.
HP: 0/20

(Back to present timeline)
Frisk shook their head and took a few steps onto the bridge, "...iv got a bad feeling about this.."
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

Blue spots began glowing, before the all-too-familiar spears shot up. Bwah! It's undyne.

"This is the last time I'm letting your illegal actions out of my sight! Ngahh!"

"Huh?" Frisk looked down only to have a spear shoot out just barely missing them, "Shit, everyone run." Frisk grabbed a hold of Clara's arm.
Blue spears continued to rise from the ground leaving small spaces to avoid them, soon the bridge got larger as the spears began to rise faster.
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms
Clara's mind rushed with panic as the blue spears erected out of the bridge's floorboards. Luckily her safety is now in Frisk's hands as she guides and holds her through the barrage of deadly spears.

The bridge began to get narrow again as they came to the end of the bridge. "Almost ther-" before Frisk could finish their sentence a spear shot up from the ground hitting them, they tumbled to the ground. Frisk could only here a ringing in their ears as bits of blood started to leak onto the ground.
There right arm had been severed from their body.
HP: 03/20
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

☜☹☹ ☜☹☹ ☜☹☹ ❄☟✋☠☝ ☺❄ ☝⚐❄ ⚐☼☜ ✋☠❄☜☼☜❄✋☠☝. Gaster said outloud to Sans near his Hotland sentry station.
KAmber KAmber

"AAAAAGH WHAT THE HECK GASTER?" Sans seems mad. "let me slack off. grillbs is on it."

Grillbs was, indeed on it.
A blue smoke bomb randomly exploded. It pulled back in and flashed orange, then exploded orange.
In the chaos, Frisk and Clara were shoved via orange magic to the end of the bridge. They were safe...

For now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back