Chapter 1

"Ah Mr. Guardi that is quite the scary expression you have. Anway you are good at fencing. If anyone is able to spar with the children and make sure that no one got hurt to badly it would be you. Besides this old man has other things I need to do then wrestle with a bunch of high schoolers." Josho smile at him and gave him a thumbs up. When Axel's red aura appeared Josho didn't back down, instead his own golden spirit started to burn brightly. A clank could be heard form the rafters. Kira's head appeared at the edge of the catwalk and he called down angrily. "Oi Take your manliness competition somewhere else! Or do you want the assembly to turn into a complete disaster and ruin everything I have worked on for the past twenty years!" 

@Oceo Frose

"Oi corpse lover your timer is done." Kira grinned and looked over his shoulder to confirm what the crow said. Indeed the timer was at zero which made Kira's grin grow even larger. "Excellent! Did you hear that Oh great one! Preparations are done! Hurry and call the students. I shall meet you at the stage." Kira happily ran off towards the other side of the gym not careing that he was a catwalk and that pretty much everyone in the gym had heard him. 

Josho sighed as Kira took off overhead. It's a god thing most people thought Kira was a nut ball, otherwise a good portion of the world would know the trueth by now. Josho turned back to face Axel, how ever this time Josho's expression was unreadable. "Mr. Guardi please take a place by the main entrance and do not leave that spot until I give the order." Not waiting for a response Josho set off for the stage, climbing his way up the five stairs he went behind the curtain into the back area of the stage. At the back of the stage was an intercom panel which he unlocked. Taking a depp breathe he pressed the button so his voice would be heard throughout the school. 

"Once again good morning staff and students. It seems that preperations for today's assembly have been completed early. Considering how important this assembly is for your future here at Rising sun we will be starting early. All students and staff are required in the gym and skipping is not aloud. Anyone caught skipping will be forced to sit in my office while I read hem the student handbook word for word until the entire book is finished. See you soon." He hurriedly shut off the intercom, locked it, and returned to the front of the stage. A moment later Kira emerged from the back of the stage to stand beside Josho. The two men were an intimidating sight, Josho with his emotionless expression and Kira with his twisted looking grin. 

@Arlo Hayes @AaronVolcano24 @Shmivian @Oceo Frose @Livson @Drakerus

Jonathan-

IMG_4657.JPG

With a flick of the wrist the broom spun in his hand and hit the floor "the time is now" he says with a mischievous grin. He begins sweeping the floor backstage with the music in his ears just loud enough so that he couldn't hear anything out of the one ear he is wearing his headphone. The other ear was designated for if some staff member had some student who puked in the bathroom. Again.

He sweeps the floor whistling the tune to whatever Queen song comes on. "Glad I'm doing this part now so I don't have to stay later cleaning the gym out." He has learned throughout the years that speaking to himself was much better than speaking to say perhaps, anyone else on planet earth? He always knew how who he was talking to would respond and never had to worry about not offending them. The perfect audience of 1. 

He had come in right after it had all been locked up but hey, being a janitor is being a janitor and whatever room it is must be kept up and clean. He intended to spend the rest of the assembly back there sweeping everything then coming out after it was done.

Axel sighed and then went to the gym entrance, he didn't entered because first of all he wouldn't do it because the principal was just another guy with god complex for him and the second thing was that he didn't cared about the ceremony at all. Even though it would be interesting to see new faces, Axel wasn't exactly the type that would be used to be around a lot of people.

"Hey, Sar. Do you think that I should quit this job? I know that it is just the first week, but I am getting tired of this thing everyday. Spar with students all the time and letting them win because they can't handle my power." He said looking at the hallway, as the students came.

"Well, I must say Praetor that it would be a reasonable idea. Taiyo doesn't exactly respect you, in my nation respect was the first thing taught by the parents. He could just hire other teacher." The red bird just said looking inside the gym.

"Its a shame, I thought that I could get used to this school. Well, I'll just tell him after the ceremony."

@Dante Verren

Veronica glanced at the intercom as it went off a second time that morning. What ever Josho was planning with the assembly was apparently ready. Knowing him it would either be something weird or stupid... or both. She gathered up her stuff at the teachers request and put them in her bag. She made her way out of the classroom and down the hallway keeping a bit of space from any other student. When she made it to the gym she noticed someone who looked like a teacher. She was hit by a weird feeling when she looked at him, the same feeling when she looked at Josho. It felt like her vision was blurred to block something out, something she wasn't suppose to see. She had a trick that she used on Josho all the time. If she squinted her eyes and focused really hard she would occasionally see a small brown figure falling Josho around. It was time to test it on someone else. She squinted and focused her gaze on the man, a moment later a blurry red blob appeared on his shoulder for a split second before vanishing. 

Veronica's eyes widened in surprise. So this man was like Josho at least with the weird blob thing. Confident that this was one of her adopted fathers schemes she made her way into the gym. Her gaze met with Josho's and he nodded in recognition. she then glanced at Kira who she had known since being adopted. Little  to say he never got any less creepy. Veronica passed the stage and made her was towards one of the sides of the gym where she would wait for the assembly to start. 

@Oceo Frose

"Oi corpse lover your timer is done." Kira grinned and looked over his shoulder to confirm what the crow said. Indeed the timer was at zero which made Kira's grin grow even larger. "Excellent! Did you hear that Oh great one! Preparations are done! Hurry and call the students. I shall meet you at the stage." Kira happily ran off towards the other side of the gym not careing that he was a catwalk and that pretty much everyone in the gym had heard him. 

Josho sighed as Kira took off overhead. It's a god thing most people thought Kira was a nut ball, otherwise a good portion of the world would know the trueth by now. Josho turned back to face Axel, how ever this time Josho's expression was unreadable. "Mr. Guardi please take a place by the main entrance and do not leave that spot until I give the order." Not waiting for a response Josho set off for the stage, climbing his way up the five stairs he went behind the curtain into the back area of the stage. At the back of the stage was an intercom panel which he unlocked. Taking a depp breathe he pressed the button so his voice would be heard throughout the school. 

"Once again good morning staff and students. It seems that preperations for today's assembly have been completed early. Considering how important this assembly is for your future here at Rising sun we will be starting early. All students and staff are required in the gym and skipping is not aloud. Anyone caught skipping will be forced to sit in my office while I read hem the student handbook word for word until the entire book is finished. See you soon." He hurriedly shut off the intercom, locked it, and returned to the front of the stage. A moment later Kira emerged from the back of the stage to stand beside Josho. The two men were an intimidating sight, Josho with his emotionless expression and Kira with his twisted looking grin. 

@Arlo Hayes @AaronVolcano24 @Shmivian @Oceo Frose @Livson @Drakerus

Varen Sollus - Gymnasium

Still perplexed at what he had seen in the vision, Ren was startled when the principal's voice rang out from the intercom. Apparently, the assembly was going to be held right at that moment. Sighing, Ren decided to dismiss the vision as a hallucination and got up from his desk. He paused a moment, considering talking to the girl he had accidently hit with hsi pen but decided against it. She probably didn't want anything to do with him anyway. He walked out the classroom door and towards the gymnasium, following behind the large crowd of students. He couldn't help but wonder what was so important that the assembly had to be scheduled early. It was rare for a formal school to break schedule like that. Well, at the very least it would get him out of class for an hour or two so he was content with that.

When he arrived at the gym, he took a random seat next to a girl he didn't know. She didn't seem to notice him as she was focusing extremely hard on something up on the stage. Curious, he glanced in the same direction and at first, only saw the principal and another teacher. But Ren, observant as he was, noticed something a bit...off. He almost dismissed it as his imagination but the more he concentrated, the more he noticed the faint blur on the principal and teacher's shoulders. It was as if the space there was distorted or something. He rubbed his eyes and looked again but it was still there. He considered the possibility that he might have some sort of vision problem but then he remembered that the girl next to him was probably seeing the same thing. Surely that wasn't a coincidence. In any case, he decided not to say anything since it didn't seem to be anything mind blowing just...weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
It took Veronica a moment to realize that someone had sat next to her. The person was a bot, another student. Nothing about him really stood up but she noticed he was looking at Josho. He looked like he was concentrating really hard which meant he might have seen the little brown figure. Mustering up a bit of courage she spoke quietly to the boy. "Do you see it to?" It wasn't tell after shea had spoken that she realized taht she was doing the same thing he was before he had shown up. Maybe he was mocking her. Speaking up was a bad plan.

@Drakerus

"Once again good morning staff and students. It seems that preparations for today's assembly have been completed early. Considering how important this assembly is for your future here at Rising sun we will be starting early. All students and staff are required in the gym and skipping is not aloud. Anyone caught skipping will be forced to sit in my office while I read hem the student handbook word for word until the entire book is finished. See you soon."

Ah. It was time for the assembly. Cameron got herself up and followed all the students to the gym, walking slowly behind them. Her head still hurt a bit from the vision, and she was considering going to the nurse's office. Well, this assembly was deemed as important. The girl finally entered the gym, and noticed the gym teacher talking to himself. Crazy man. He appeared to have a red blob on his shoulder, though that blob disappeared. Cameron, slightly disturbed, sat in the back of the gym. She looked at the principle. Ah, Mr. Taiyo, good ol' principle. He also had a blob on his shoulder. Cameron rubbed her eyes. The blob was gone. She definitely needed to go to the nurse's office- she probably accidentally ate a drug or something... The girl got up and, in an effort to fake dizziness, stumble-walked over to the gym teacher. 

"M-Mister Guardi... may I go to the nurse's office?" she asked. "I don't feel well."

@Oceo Frose

Haru sat in the back, away from others. He still had his music in but only one ear as the assembly neared starting. Watching all the others come in had been a bit boring, but he was content with his location.

The kids in front of him seemed to be staring at the principle with a strange level of interest. The assembly hadn't started yet. He looked to the principle trying to figure it out. A brownish blob seemed to be sitting on the principle's shoulder. It was odd, but he dismissed it. The day had been strange enough. He leaned back and turned his music up, waiting for the assembly to start. 

Axel looked at the student that approached to him and just smiled to her softly. She looked frightened by something and then he felt that wave of energy, he connected with the red bird that was on his shoulder to talk to him with telepathy.

'Sar, this girl is going be awakened soon. What we should do?' He said mentally as he nodded to the girl and then walked through the hallways to the nursery.

"I don't actually know, it is your decision Praetor. But weren't we supposed to leave this pitiful place? It was your plan, but if you want to stay then I must say that Taiyo would need to respect us more." The red bird said with a noble tone on his voice.

Even if he didn't wanted to say it. It was true. Since the first day of him being there, the principal was a little rough. He didn't cared at first, but then the attitude became worst and worst with him. He would still think about leaving, it was the best thing right now. Axel didn't wanted any drama, he just wanted to be respect like he respected the principal.

"So, what do you feel? A headache? Stomachache?" He said to the girl.

@Shmivian (broken)

"Well monkey it looks like everyone is here. Shall we get started?" asked Saru as he bounced up and down on Josho's shoulder. "I thought I told you not to call me that and yes we might as well. Jack will it cover the whole school encase we have any stragglers?" Josho kept his voice low while responding to Saru and asking Kira. He didn't need the normal kids to over hear him. "It will indeed. All you need to do is say the word and I shall Let them loose." responded Kira in the equally hushed voice. "Alright then, Lets get this party started." Josho stepped forwards so tat he was on the edge of the stage. He raised his right hand to get people attention and waited for silence. 

When the gym was completely silent Josho gave them a large smile. "Greetings to all staff and students! Forgive me for the weird schedule today but I promise you that school will be normal schedule starting tomorrow. Now as I may or may not have said over the announcements today is the day we wil divide up you students into different classes. One that focus on normal schooling and one that focus on specific categories. only a handful of you will be placed into the special class taught by Mr. Guardi and your truly! I am sure you have questions but they shall be answered shortly. LET US BEGIN!"

Kira smiled from behind Josho and he tapped his feet twice. A spectral squeal that could only be heard by awoken and awoken candidates echoed around the school and a grey fog began to rise from the floor. Suddenly every normal person(Non candidate) began to act strangely. They began to yawn, rub their eyes, and within a few seconds they were all asleep. Any awoken would not be affected by this but candidates on the other hand would feel a different affect.

The squeal sounded again this time form back stage before the sound of iron breaking echoed in the silent gym. The beating of paws on hard ground sounded like thunder as the cause of this fog broke through its cage and escaped from the gym heading out somewhere in the school. From within the fog two light appeared, one a bright gold and the other a deep purple. The lights remained motionless as the people emitting the lights began to chant. It was time to awaken the newest group of awoken.

@Oceo Frose @Arlo Hayes @Drakerus @AaronVolcano24 @Shmivian @Livson @Nenma Takashi 

Takako looked back at Mr. Guardi. The blob was there, and she knew she could see it... but at the same time she couldn't? It was confusing. He had nodded, and the girl took that as a signal to get going. She walked next to the PE teacher, staying silent. Then he asked what she felt. "Headache." Takako mumbled. It wasn't a complete lie- her head did kind of hurt from all that happened today. Maybe if Takako faked sick enough, she could take a bus home. Takako was almost never home alone- either her parents were there, or one of her younger sisters were there. Of course her parents would leave her alone, but she couldn't relax around them. She would never relax around her parents. And her sisters... they were annoying. Bothersome. Laughed at her because she went to this wretched school. Made it clear that she wasn't as good as they were. But when Takako was alone at home, she had peace. Suddenly her home was actually her home, and that feeling was amazing. She could relax and do whatever she wanted, and no one would look at her disapprovingly or snicker. Takako sighed. 

Suddenly, she heard a strange squeal. It stopped, and another squeal came. Takako widened her eyes, looking up at Mr. Guardi. Did he hear it, too? Takako could hear thunder... was it raining? Suddenly, Takako's surroundings faded and all was black. She screamed, surprised. Takako looked around, and laid her eyes on a dim, red light. It was like a floating light orb- a large red firefly. Instinctively, Takako reached out to touch it. The moment her fingertips made contact with the orb, an explosion of light occurred. Takako's eyes shut; the light was too bright. When her eyes opened, she saw a man standing alone in front of a window. He wore military clothing, though Takako wasn't sure from which country. Then a twisted laugh filled the room.

"Oh Fearsome Red Tsar. You built a nation of strength and plunged the world into a long aera of fear and strife. That strength, that resolve is needed now. I, Jack the Ripper, invoke your name. Joseph Stalin, the world is in danger, Will you be able to save it?"

The vision cleared. Takako rubbed her head, feeling that headache return to her full-force. The girl sighed and decided to act like nothing happened. Mr. Guardi probably thought she was insane now. Takako walked on, unaware that a dove followed from behind her.

@Oceo Frose

Veronica watched in slight horror as the other students an even staff members began to pass out. She had no idea what was happening. Before her brain could come up with any solution everything was gone. She was alone standing in the middle of absolute darkness. A second later she felt a familiar and warm presence, turning around she saw a small ball of white light. She reached out and grabbed it but was greeted with another vision. This time she could clearly see a young man in white robes sitting cross legged in the middle of an old looking Japanese building. The man opened his red eyes and her fathers voice shook the room. "Oh Greatest of the exorcists. You began the war against spirits and now you must help end it. I, Hideyoshi Toyotomi invoke your name, Rise Abe No Seimei and finish what you started." The figure in front of her smiled at her before everything faded away. 

When her vision returned she was back in the gym surrounded by sleeping people. The fog from earlier was gone. No it wasn't gone she could still feel it. So why could she see. "Wonderful! Already two students have awoken! Everything is going as planned. Wouldn't you agree oh great one?" Veronica looked up at the stage where she heard Kira's voice. However when she laid eyes on him he wasn't the same. He was surrounded by a deep purple light and was dressed in a victorian outfit. Why was he dressed like that? and was that a cane in his hand? What is going on? 

Veronica moved her gaze over a little bit and her mouth widened a bit when she saw Josho. He was covered by a faint golden light and was dressed in samurai armor. The most outstanding part of the armor was his helmet that had golden spikes sticking out form it making the helmet look like the sun. She recalled the words from her vision and her fathers numerous books on the man. "Hideyoshi?" 

Josho looked over at a girl had said his name, It was Veronica. A small chuckle escaped his lips and soon he was full blown laughing. Veronica didn't understand why but then he pointed downwards so she looked down. She was dressed in the same white robes the man had been wearing earlier, She was even wearing the ridiculous hat! "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!' She yelled! Josh merely laughed again and help up his hand for her to be quiet. "All wil be clear in a bit. We need to wait for the others." He gestured around the gym as he spoke. You could see a few other studnets going through the same thing that Veronica had just gone through. 

Axel felt a surge of energy from behind him and looked back with a smile.

'Heh, she's awake now. Maybe I should tell her?' He asked to the red bird.

"It is best thing you could do Praetor, but remember our plan. We don't have to get comfortable with her."

'I know that Sar, you don't have to remind me again.'

Axel stopped and then looked to the girl like if he was her father, he looked at the dove behind her and made a gesture for it to approach.

"You know? This isn't a normal school. In this academy, some people have the soul of a very powerful figures of history. Just like you and I. But do not worry, we will train you to be able to connect with it." He said with a smile as he pet of the girl.

He remembered when he unlocked his companion, when all his village was attacked, someone protected him. That was Sar, the red bird took care of the ones that tried to kill him, the moment of the awakening of the girl just made him so nostalgic.

@Shmivian

Varen Sollus - Gymnasium

Ren looked around in worry as people in the gym were going out like broken light bulbs all around him. A thick ominous fog had settled and he could hardly see 4 feet in front of him. It wasn't long before his vision was completely obscured.

Ren found himself floating in pure empty nothingness yet did not feel alone. a dim green light was floating in front of him. Instinctively he reached out to touch it and on contact there was an explosion of radiance that forced his eyes closed. When he reopened his eyes he saw the image of a man sitting next to an old looking desk piled high with scrolls. A voice sounding very much like Josho's comes from the scrolls on the desk. "Father of medicine and great scholar. It is time for you to return and grant us your healing once more. I Hideyoshi Toyotomi invoke your name. Hippocrates come forth and use your wisdom to keep us safe."

As if the vision was a dream, Ren suddenly opened his eyes to find himself back in the gymnasium, the fog cleared. Well, 'cleared' wasn't exactly the right word. It was like, he could feel it was still all around him and yet he could see through it. His mind didn't linger on this when he noticed  the extravagantly dressed people up on the stage. Upon closer inspection, Ren recognized them to be the teachers who were up their before only...they were wearing the strangest outfits and...glowing? Okay, this was getting rely weird at alarming rate.

"Um, principal? Is this some kind of advertisement for a cosplay club? Because if it is, I think you may have went overboard with the special effects..." he said from his seat near the front row. It was then he noticed the girl he was sitting next to in homeroom had completely changed her Attire. She looked like some sort of army general and there was a bird hovering beside her. Not only that, the girl he was sitting next to moments before had changed to. She looked like a priest of some sort. Ren would've concluded that they were part of the show the principal had apparently set up, that is until he noticed his own clothes had changed and he had a faint green aura around him. He was wearing a forest green robe.

"What the..." he trailed off, speechless. He could understand how the other had changed clothes. They probably used the fog as cover. But how did they manage to change Ren's clothes without him noticing!? Were they some kind of cloth stripping ninja clan? Questions rolled around in Ren's head before a rather high voice rang out next to him.

54f675e0cf94f0bbd8405d4456fc3bce.jpg

"So you've finally awoken, kupo! It's nice to finally be able to speak with you, kupo!"

Ren just stared at the strange creature that spoke to him with a blank face before turning away.

"Well mom, dad, looks like that exciting, wild phase of my life you were talking about is starting..." he said absentmindedly, trying to keep himself composed.

The dove saw Axel's gesture to come, and it did, perching on Takako's shoulder. The girl flinched, looking at her shoulder. The dove stared back at her. When did a bird get in this school? Even more, when did birds ever get so friendly with humans? And do birds even live in this area of Japan?

"You know? This isn't a normal school. In this academy, some people have the soul of a very powerful figures of history. Just like you and I. But do not worry, we will train you to be able to connect with it." Mr. Guardi said. 

The girl furrowed her brows, confused. "What?" she asked. "Where'd this bird come from? What do you mean, soul of a very powerful figure in history? Training?" Ah, her head really hurt now. Did all delusional people feel that way? It reminded her that she needed to started walking again and get her butt over to the nurse's office. "My head really hurts," she said. Did this school even have a nurse? Takako wasn't sure. Or rather, her head hurt too much to think about it.

@Oceo Frose

Haru relaxed in his seat, watching the principle with half interest. Unfortunately a squeak started to sound over his music which made him actually pay attention. Many of the other students and staff members seemed to be passing out. Before he could figure out what was happening he found himself floating in a pure and empty nothingness. Yet surprisingly did not feel alone or insecure. A dim blue light floating infront of him. Insticntivly he reached out to touch it and on contact an explosion of light that forced his eyes closed. When he opened his eyes a man wearing a white lab coat stood before a chalk board that had many formulas and equations that no normal person would be able to understand. A voice that sounded a lot like Josho's echoed throughout the room. " You who helped shaped modern science into what it is today. The world needs you once more. Hear your name and return to grant us your aid. I Hideyoshi Toyotomi invoke your name, Albert Einstein lend us your genius once more."

The vision faded and he found himself in the gym again, but this time dressed like the scientist in his vision. He paused a moment to think before looking around. He considered the visions, the fog which had now dissapeared, and the fact that everyone was now dressed differently. Unfortunately a conclusion was not reached. Instead he tried to grab his MP3 but found it wasn't there. Annoyed, he looked to the principle, who now stood before them in shining golden armor. He considered asking questions, but decided against it. Either it would be explained ot he wouldn't need to know. Instead he leaned back and relaxed, almost laughing at the get-ups the two in front of him now found themselves in. 

"WONDERFUL! ANOTHER TWO HAVE AWOKEN! Oh the excitement that courses through my very veins! Can't you feel it my feathered friend!" Kira raised his arms to the ceiling as if he was preaching to the quiet audience. The bird on his shoulder merely chuckled. "Of course I know how excited you are. You won't shut up about it. Killers are supposed to be quiet. Damned madman." With a large grin he jumped from the stage, twirled in he air, and landed in front of Veronica and Ren. He leaned in close to both of them and stared into each of their eyes, adjusting his monocle as he saw fit. Once he was done he did the same to Haru who was sitting in the corner.  "All three of you have wonderful souls. Make sure you treasure them. Oh and young lady veronica you have a snake on your shoulder." 

Veronica had leaned away from Kira as he came closer. He was even more creepy now than he ever was. When he said she had a snake on her shoulder she didn't believe him until she heard a reptilian hiss from her right. She slowly rotated her head to look at her shoulder only to come face to face with a white snake with piercing red eyes. "Greetings child. I see you finally have need of me." Veronica looked at the snake with a blank expression. She hated snakes but now there was one sitting on her shoulder and it was talking. She was officially either a dreaming or b insane. 

From the stage Josho pulled out a white folding fan from within his armor. With a flick of his wrist the fan was unfolded to display the Japanese flag. Flicking his wrist once again the flag folded back up and he pointed it at Kira. "Enough with your antics. Go search the school. Keep tabs on the Baku and make sure it doesn't get out of control. Oh and find Mr. Guardi for me." Kira stood and gave Josho a gentleman bow before disappearing with a twisted laugh. Josho's eyes scanned the currently three awoken students. "I'm guessing you all have many questions and they shall be awnsered shortly. For now take hear in the fact taht this is real and you are not dreaming or insane. Actully I guess I can take a few questions. Who wants to ask first?"

@Arlo Hayes @Drakerus

A dark shadow appeared on the ceiling above Axel and Takako. The shadow laughed before droping down landing behind the girl. Kira rose from the shadows and placed his hand on Takako's free shoulder. "Ah The Red Tsar of Russia. what a wonderful Soul. You must have quiet the wicked personality to share his soul." Kira chuckled and stepped back away from the girl turning his attention to Axel. "Mr. Guardi, Josho needs you in the gym. The other students have begun to awaken." 

@Oceo Frose @Shmivian

Jonathan-

He heard the weird talk going on out there in the gym, nothing he particularly cared about. He was nearly done with the area when a fog rolled into the back. The fog machines had never been this potent?

The world faded away again the same way as earlier that day. He find himself floating in absolute darkness yet without the presense of solidarity. a dim light, alternating between red white and blue floated infront of him. He reaches out to touch it and on contact there's an explosion of light and color that forced his eyes closed. When he opened them again he saw an image that looked to be a cherry tree upon a hill. A shadowed figure lying underneath it. Upon approachhe stood up. Wearing a white wig, dressed in a uniform that looks to be from the 1700's.  After a moment of analysis of the man a voice resounds out from the sky. One that sounds oddly like Josho's. "Oh father of the free world it is time to awaken. Hear your name and return to the world of the living. I Hideyoshi Toyotomi invoke your name, George Washington Rise up and protect the people once more." 

The vision faded and he was on the floor his broom in his face. He flung the broom away and got up quickly to see an eagle sitting on the ground in front of him. "ummmm, an eagle? George Washington? What was all this. He opened the door and walked out into the gym to see all that had happened. "what is going on???" He said loud enough with a tone that definitely didnt want to be heard, but loud enough to show his surprise. The eagle followed him out.

Takako flinched when she felt a hand on her other shoulder. She turned to see a teacher she had only seen once before- the man with gray hair and a screw in his head. For some reason, he wore Victorian clothing and had a monocle.... and he was a bit... creepy? "Ah The Red Tsar of Russia. What a wonderful Soul. You must have quiet the wicked personality to share his soul." he chuckled and stepped back away from the girl, turning his attention to Axel. "Mr. Guardi, Josho needs you in the gym. The other students have begun to awaken." Awaken? Red Tsar of Russia? Soul? What? Takako stared at the two teachers with a confused expression. She then looked at the dove on her shoulder. It seemed pretty content, relaxing on her shoulder. The girl decided to walk on to the nurse's office alone, while people were still being busy. Maybe she could take advantage of all that was happening and get out of here.

@Oceo Frose @Dante Verren

Axel just sighed and nodded to the creepy henchmen of his boss, then went to the gym to see that most of the students and staff was asleep as the other ones awakened their soul ancestors. He just smiled and walked through the sleep bodies to were Josho was, fused with the monkey that he had like partner.

"Well, it isn't too soon to awake them if you ask me? They are pretty confused now and it would be all my job to train them. Maybe I should..." He stopped to say what he was going to say as he didn't wanted him to be mad, but he would have to tell him some time.

"Anyway, what do you want Taiyo? Please speak before I get my bag ready." Said the bird named Sar on the shoulder of his master, looking as fierce and majestic as always.

"Sar, remember that he's our boss. Even if I want to leave, you can't speak to him like that."

Josho turned to face the door as another awoken walked in but his attention was turned towards Axel as he walked up to Josho. It sounded like Axel wanted to say something before stopping. He sounded unsure and hesitant. This didn't seem like the normal Axel. Before the man could finish speaking The bird called Sar spoke up in a rather semi rude tone. Sar was a beautiful bird but he seemed to be in a bad mood a good amount of the time. When Axel told his bird not to be rude Josho held up his hand signaling it was alright. "Don't worry about it Mr.Guardi. It is my wish that my employees, no not employees. My fellow awoken will be able to speak with me about anything they wish. Don't be hesitant tell me what you wish to say. Ah but before you do I need to ask a favor of you." 

Josho gestured out to the students and janitor that were awake and in their spirit forms. "You were right when you said you need to train them. This moment is exactly why I hired you. We need people with your strength, capabilities, and talent. I need you to teach them how to survive and how to fight. You won't be doing it alone either. I am here to support you. I will provide anything that I can to ensure that your teaching succeeds. Whether that be advice, assistance, resources, whatever. Name it and I will get it to you as best I can.  You Axel Guardi share the soul of the mighty first emperor of Rome. So Axel... Augustus... will you two accept the responsibility of training this worlds future?" Josho held out his hand still holding the folded fan. He gestured with his head to the fan.

@Oceo Frose

Kira smirked as the axel and the girl walked off in different directions. It seemed Axel wasn't in the best of moods and this girl still hadn't accepted the reality of what she was. Kira would have to fix that. "Ripper can you trace her?" As Kira spoke the bird ripper appeared on his shoulder. It flapped its wings twice and nodded its head. "Of course I can. What do you take me for? Let's see... looks like she is on her way to the nurses office. Are we going after her?" Kira chuckleed lightly, "Let us be off  then." As he spoke his body sunk down back into shadows. With i a minute the hallway was empty agian as the shadow crawled its way down the hallways to the nurses office.

The shadow caught up to her on the way to the nurses. Kira didn't materialize instead the shadow stuck to the wall. "Where are you going miss? Didn't you hear that all students are suppose to be in the gym? Don't you want to find out what you really are?" 

@Shmivian

Axel shivered when Josho told him that he had to train all the awoken students and the janitor alike. He looked at them, watching their confused faces and then closed his eyes, he remembered when he unlocked Sar. The massacre of his village, the confusion of why he was still alive.

Maybe that was why he was still alive, why he unlocked the power of Sar in the first place. He looked at the bird who was looking at him alike, like if it was smirking at him. He always knew what he thought. Axel and Sar fused together, becoming a single entity that glowed like the red flames of war from Rome, the figure was even taller than Josho fused with his ancestor.

Then when the light ceased, a black outfit with golden features on his chest and his arms, a trench coat was behind his shoulders just like if he was wearing a cape. His black hair became blond and he grew a beard all the sudden. His golden eyes shimmered more than always as a smirk decorated his majestic face.

His sword transformed into a hybrid between a golden giant hybrid of a gladius with the guard of a cutlass. He lifted it, with his left hand and then smiled at his students.

"It is my pleasure to be here! My name is Axel Guardi, my ancestor is The Great First Emperor of Rome, the one who gave the empire it's radiant glory. Augustus Caesar. For now and on, I will be teaching you how to control your powers, to defend yourselves and connect with your ancestors to shine like stars." He said as a crimson flame started to grow beneath him.

The flames grew to be representations of the best Roman soldiers and they shouted manly, proud to serve to him.

"You know Josho... Be prepare, if you don't want me to leave this place and stop to teach the students. Then treat me with the respect I have for you." He said, the voice of Sar could be heard along he's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back