Chapter 1

Dante Verren

Poi
Supporter
"Alright here we go." Josho took a deep breathe before switching on the microphone on hiss desk. The Microphone was connected to the intercoms all around the school and the kids were in there home rooms, it was time for the morning announcement. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen it's time for everyone's favorite part of the day, the morning announcement done by yours truly. I would lke to remind everyone that bullying is not tolerated at this school. We have had a few incidents over he first few days which is to be expected. This is a place of learning, not a place for wild animals. If you must take out anger and other emotions on someone I am sure Mr. Guardi will be happy to spar with you in the gym. With that out of the way welcome to the first day of your second week at Rising Sun Academy. the schedule for today will be a bit different. In a few hours we will be having an assembly in the gym. After words we shall divide up the students to their actual classes for the year. Thank you for your time and see you in a few hours." 

Josho flipped off the mic and leaned back in his chair. Tilting his head backwards he looked at the old style painting of the sun he kept behind his desk.  There were a lot of old style paintings around his office. Most of them were moneky's or the sun. With the announcements over Josho was officially bored. he spun around in his chair for a moment until he heard a clank on the floor. A decorative gourd had fallen from his desk. Grumbling in annoyance he bent down and picked up the gourd, lightly dusting it off. "You know it's your fault I have all this stuff. Bloody monkey." With a large smirk on its face a small monkey appeared before him sitting on his desk. The monkey gave him a mocking grin and a thumbs up before dispersing again. 

@Arlo Hayes @Drakerus @Oceo Frose @Nenma Takashi @Shmivian 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cameron Wang, the biggest failure in her family, was sitting quietly in one of the seats. It was an ordinary morning- Cameron woke up and got ignored at the dining table, then walked here alone. It wasn't like she wanted to walk with anyone, was what she told herself the whole way there. Cameron looked out the window as Mr. Josho spoke:

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen it's time for everyone's favorite part of the day, the morning announcement done by yours truly."

Yay.

"I would like to remind everyone that bullying is not tolerated at this school. We have had a few incidents over he first few days which is to be expected. This is a place of learning, not a place for wild animals. If you must take out anger and other emotions on someone I am sure Mr. Gaurdi will be happy to spar with you in the gym. With that out of the way welcome to the first day of your second week at Rising Sun Academy."

He said that every morning. It was annoying and repetitive. 

"The schedule for today will be a bit different. In a few hours we will be having an assembly in the gym. After words we shall divide up the students to their actual classes for the year. Thank you for your time and see you in a few hours." 

An assembly? Seemed interesting. Cameron looked over her notes, all colour coded and written in the neatest possible handwriting. If Cameron were to study, she'd have to be able to read whatever she was studying. 

Haru listened to the announcements from outside the school gate. He sighed to himself, even when late he wasn't late. He slid under the gate which had been locked when school started. Just as he got up and grabbed his bag an image flashed in his head.

Men wearing uniforms he couldn't make out marched through the streets under banners of red and black. A journey across the seas to a new home, and an explosion unlike the world has ever seen before. 

He staggered backwards, recovering from the mental bombardment. The vision left him confused, concerned, curious and a little dizzy. He shrugged off the vision, making his way to the gym. 

Veronica ignored Josho's anouncments as they played in the background. She had already heard about the assembly from Josho this morning before school. She wasn't told what it was for but it didn't really matter to her. She just needed to show up so that Josho wouldn't scold her. He was a kind father that rarely ever got mad but when he did it was a terrifying sight. Sometimes he even seemed close to becoming a completely different person. She finished the last bit of her latest drawing. It was off the night sky with a signal five pointed star pattern. As she stared at the star she began to lose focus of her reality. To wash ths feeling away she closed her eyes.

When she opened them she was no longer in the classroom. Instead she was looking up at the night sky. She could hear a voice bu she couldn't tell what they were saying. The scene shifted and a tall man stood a little way in front of her in a goofy white outfit. The man seemed to be yelling at her but once again she couldn't understand what they were saying. She watched her own hand raise to face the man before everything wet black for a second.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around the room quickly to see if anyone was looking at her. She was seeing things again. Ever since she had stepped through those front gates she had been seeing weird vision like things. Visions of some other time or past. It was starting to get freaky. It didn't seem like she was the only one experiencing them either. Occasionally you would see someone space out and a minute later they would move around as if they just awoke from a daze. When she had told Josho he had merely shrugged it off. it couldn't be anything simple could it?

Jonathan-

IMG_4657.JPG

Jonathan woke up from inside the closet and fell backwards from his chair onto the floor. He had fallen asleep at work. Again. His hat had fallen off so he turns and picked it up by the brim and flipped it onto his head, cracked his knuckles "alright, time for work" he leans over and picks up his broom "in a few hours we will be having an assembly in the gym." The words echoed in his head, over and over again. "Oh crap, this will be bad. This school, this school of all schools with all that's been going on shoved in to one giant room. It'll be a giant freaking mess that I'll have to clean up, freaking high schoolers throwing their crap everywhere."

He sets his broom down and cracks his back then picks it up again. The moment it's in his arms he sees a flash of light and suddenly the broom is a musket. standing in a campsite, seeing men freezing to death "what the heck is going on" he tries to say but his lips don't move he takes a step forward, setting the gun down and reaching for the nearest freezing man only to find another flash of light.

The musket is back in his hand, a canon is next to him, going off with a boom. The ground is red, the sky is blue, the ground is blue, off in the distance it's red. The smoke from the cannon shrouds the field of red and blue to find himself waving to a mass of people from an elevated place, a balcony? The croud is happy, nearly cheering with their smiles but silent all the same. He looks up and down the croud and then takes a step backwards and looks up to see a striped flag hanging down from above, he feels himself smile only to return to the broom in his hand staring at the door to the closet.

"Uhhh, uhhhhhhhh, ummmmm" he starts shaking a little and drops his broom then sits back in the chair and puts his head in his hands "ok so that wasn't a dream I'm awake, or am I?" He pinches himself "nope I'm awake... am I delusional? No, mental disorders are rare in average people in their 20's. Man I'm already 20 years old. Nevermind that... ummmmm" he seems to contemplate forever to himself only to stand up and say "I'll get back to this later, I need to mentally prepare myself in another way" he brings the broom to his head and rubs it on his scalp. "assembly". The word echoed in his mind and it sent a shiver down his spine. He walked out, broom in hand and began to walk towards the gym.

Axel was on the roof when he heard the announcement, his took out a lollypop of his mouth just to smirk. The sun was reflected on his naked upper body as he looked to the horizon while a red bird was flying above him, he looked at it and just sighed since it always looked for a good fight or sparring.

"Ugh, why Taiyo told commented that? rJeez I'm sure that the students would prefer to go to the gym rather than talking to the school psychologist." He said with a worried tone on his voice as the bird landed on his shoulder softly.

"You must feel proud that he is counting on you! It is truly an honor to fight with such fresh minds and teach them the arts of combat and weapon wielding, don't ever feel sad or worried about your job. Besides its the only place you could be in the first place." The bird told him as it looked him with a pair of incandescent red eyes, which were even lighter than its body.

"I guess you're right. Here's the only good place where I could teach fencing properly, anyway let's move to the gym, shall we?" Asked the golden eyed man, the bird just nodded.

The pair got up, Axel took his sword from the floor and put shirt on, of course it was unbuttoned since he felt with more freedom that way and went to the gym.

Varen Sollus - Classroom

Ren, who happened to be in the same classroom as Cameron, wasn't paying all that much attention to what was going on around him. He was preoccupied with watching the baby birds learn to fly as their mother dropped them out of the nest which was conveniently located in a tree right outside the window. He barely even heard the announcements save for the last part about an assembly. Seeing as he hadn't been at Rising Sun long enough to have ever gone to a schoolwide assembly, this turn of events was mildly interesting. As Ren continued to gaze out the window, he had begun to unconsciously make a game out of tossing his pen a short distance into the air before catching it with the same hand. This went on for about 5 minutes before Ren accidently let the pen slip out of his grip a little too early and it went flying towards the person sitting next to him.

He turned around in time to see it collide directly with the side of a girl's head with an audible clinking sound. He rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed as he gave an apologetic smile. "Uh, sorry about that..." he said simply before moving to try and retrieve the pen which had landed right on her open notebook. As he moved closer, he noticed how detailed the notes were, they were even color coded. This girl must have been pretty serious about her education. Ren wondered how someone like her ended up in a low tier school like Rising Sun.

[SIZE= 14px]"Huh, these are some impressive notes..." he complimented quietly, mostly to try and get her mind off of the incident which had just occurred.[/SIZE]

@Shmivian

Haru wandered lazily by a tree with a birds nest in it. The mother seemed to be teaching her chicks to fly.

"A fitting lesson for a school I suppose." he murmered to himself. He gave the birds one last look, then walked off towards the gym. 

The door was open, but no one was really inside. Just a couple people doing prep work. He went in, found a good spot where he'd be left alone, and sat down to wait for the assembly. He thought back to his vision. Reflecting on certain details gave him an idea of what he saw. But he wantee to know more, what exactly did he really see, and why? The thought bothered him as he sat there, contemplating what it meant. 

[SIZE= 20px]Cameron [/SIZE]continued looking through her notes, when suddenly everything around her disappeared and was replaced by a white blizzard. Thousands of men stood before her, wearing brown winter gear, holding rifles. The snow fell with urgency, and the cold nipped at her face. Suddenly everything changed, and Cameron was sitting in a warm, comfortable theater. A single woman was on the stage, her singing bring warmth to Cameron's heart. The song was beautiful, but the girl couldn't hear what the lyrics were. Cameron was whisked away again, to see streets filled with angry soldiers and desperate, starving civilians. Directly in front of Cameron was a lone figure on a raised platform, giving a speech. Cameron couldn't make out who it was, but she could feel the power in their voice. Suddenly, something knocked into Cameron's head. Everything faded away, and Cameron was back in her classroom with a pen on her notebook. 

"Uh, sorry about that..."

Cameron turned to see a boy her age with violet eyes and long brown hair. He must've accidentally thrown the pen at her head.   "Huh, these are some impressive notes..." the boy's voice was soft. "Thank you," she replied, her voice equally as soft. Her head throbbed. 

I must be delusional... Guess I have to go to the hospital...

@Drakerus

Soyokaze was late or later than most arrived most likely, she stepped onto school grounds and heard the announcement. "Hmm spar sounds interesting I might like this school after all." As she was about to brake off running to find this Mr.Guardi and spar with him she paused.  She was in the center of a burning village, men are slaughtered left and right, women are taken away or raped on the spot, and children are dragged away in chains. Suddenly she was surrounded by soldiers with red shields bearing a golden eagle on the front. As they reach out to her the scene shifts and she found herself standing in front of hundreds of painted man and women equipped for war. They look at her with faces of determination and her mouth opens to speak but the scene shifts one more time. Finally she was standing alone in the field facing a wall of the same shields from before. As the visions fades one final sight catches her eye, the word S.P.Q.R. 

As Soyokaze comes back to reality she puts a hand to her head taking a moment to think. "What....what was that?" She asked herself she shook her head looking back at the school. "Man maybe staying up late and watching those boxing matches was a bad idea." She ran inside the school looking around the place she finally found a set of stairs and made her way to the roof. There she spotted someone and called out to them. "Oi you seen a Mr.Guardi around here I wanted to spar with him!" 

@Oceo Frose

Axel came across a girl who looked like if she was an emo girl from those TV shows, she asked for the Mister Guardi. Axel could just laugh on her face, but then he just smiled with some fun at the statement.

"If you want so much to know who's the teacher of fencing, then here you have it. I am Axel Guardi, a pleasure to meet you young lady. Responding to your sparring request, I would be honored to have a battle with you, yet I have things to attend right now." He said with a polite manner as the wind from the open rooftop door made his cape like shirt to flow with the gentle breeze.

The red bird on his shoulder just laughed at the manner of how he spoke. "This isn't like you, Praetor (Master) Axel.  Though I must say that this girl looks like a pain on the neck, do maybe it was the best to avoid her." He said looking at him.

'I know, though I should spar with her since Taiyo just said it through the mic.' The yellow eyed man said through their soul link.

"But if you want to spar so badly I will go to the gym right now. You can follow me if you want." He said to then keep walking down the stairs and then turned to the gym.

@Nenma Takashi

"Well we should probably go down to the gym. Lets go Saru." Josho stood from his seat and glanced at his shoulder at the monkey from earlier hopped on. The monkey gave him a dorky smile before Josho grabbed his gourd and started to walk down the halls. For most of the current staff and students this was just the run of the mill school, but to Josho this was his life's work. After he had awoken he had dedicated  most of his life to this school in hopes of making an organized resistance against those who would prey on the innocent. Josho's eyes drifted over a group of girls who were gossiping in the halls. None of them met the requirements to be candidates, yet he was about to place them in harms way for the sake of awakening a few old souls.

Josho pushed the thought out of his mind and entered the gym. He glanced up to the rafters where a man in a white lab coat was messing with something. Noticing the principal he gave him a thumbs up. Josho nodded his head in response. The preparations were going as planned. Josho lowered his gaze and scanned the room, no one really interested him until he took sight of a young man sitting in the corner. Saru bounced once on Josho's shoulder. "Hey hey, isn't that one of those candidates" Commented Saru. "Yeah your right, what was his name again? Takana?" Mumbled Josho. Josho began walking towards the kid. "Oi kid. What are you ding here? It isn't time for the assembly yet. You skiping class?" 

@Arlo Hayes

Haru had his MP3 in his hand, earbuds in. He scrolled down to his Sabaton playlist and let it loop. He threaded the device down his hoodie and into his pocket, hiding the cord. The principle came in and he took out the left earbud. 

"No, not skipping class. I was late so I just came down here instead." he said, looking up from where he sat. He thought he'd seen the principle look at something on his shoulder, mumbling to it, but maybe he was still seeing things. 

@Dante Verren

"Being late is no excuse, You should have went straight to your home room." Josho's tone had turned stern as he looked down at the boy. "Oh cut him some slack monkey. After all it's too late to care. Just sit back and role with it." Josho sighed at Saru's response, Saru was never of any help when he was in his monkey form. Josho silently turned around and leaned his back against the wall. A few moments of silence passed and Josho decided to speak up. "So Takana... That i s your name right? Anyway did you happen to see anything Strange on your way to school today?" He made sure to put special attention into the word strange. If this boy was a candidate then he must be having visions form time to time. 

@Arlo Hayes

Haru paused as his principle put such emphasis on "strange". His vision definitely qualified, but he wasn't sure he wanted to speak up. It could end up more trouble thwn it was worth. On the other hand, he wanted to know what it was he saw. 

"You could say that." he said, not following up with any details. He figured drawing out the conversation would keep him from having to do anything for a while. 

@Dante Verren

The sounds of the morning notices echoed around the school as Jack skidded around a corner and through the iron gates of Rising Sun. He paid little attention to them, the same announcement was made every morning, and barely noticed the news of the assembly. He was much to busy care, really.

He ran through the schools, gasping for breath. He had been running for quite a long while, not only because it was his preferred manner of transport but because he had reason to believe he was late, or at least at the very boarder of it.

He didn't understand how it could happen, He had left on time, early even! His guardians had made sure of that, after a near incident and a race against the bell on his second day. So really, Jack didn't understand how it could happen.

Although, it was entirely possible it could have had something to do with a running in with a street cat, a pigeon and a piece of wool. Suffice to say, after that particular incident Jack wouldn't be looking at pineapples the same way for a very long time.

Back to present time, or really a few minutes into the future, Jack was lost. Not the sort of lost you get when you perhaps take a wrong turn on the way home, but the lost you get when you're out of breath, slightly nervous about being late, emotionally scarred from the Pineapple incident and running around an unfamiliar large area, with very little idea where you were supposed to be going in the first place.

And that was when it happened. Jack tripped, and as the ground rose up to meet him the imagery changer, along with his orientation. He was upright again, and standing in a field. The grass was stained red with something Jack really hoped want blood. Through his shock he felt eyes fixated on him and turned hurriedly, half expecting danger. 

There was a man. A man Jack had never seen before, he was sure, and yet...and yet he seems so familiar. Nostalgia rolled over him and to his surprise he found himself smiling. The mans lips began to move, about to say something, but then the scenery changed again and Jack stood over a desperate battle, eastern looking warriors and western knights fighting under a red cross. 

Out of of the corner of his eye, he saw the glint of a sword swing towards him, his mouth opened in surprise and he found himself raising a shield and when did he get that why did he have that where am I and then everything is black, black and gone except for a golden lion and the sound of a beating heart.

And then Jack was sprawled on the ground, exactly where he had fallen before, shaking like a leaf in the wind. He felt a lone tear making its way down his cheek and brushed it off furiously. That, all of it, must have been the after product of the Pineapple Incident. There was no other explanation. And so he stood, turned a corner and found himself exactly where he was supposed to be, in his homeroom before the teacher. And quietly, more withdrawn then he had been since moving in with his newest family nearly a year ago, he moved to take a seat next to a nice looking, petite girl who had a chestnut haired boy standing over her, complementing her notes. He sent them a hurried a smile.

@Drakerus @Shmivian

(sorry for the lenghy size of it, it won't happen again.))

Soyokaze slammed her fist into her hand following Axel  she smiled. "I'll gladly follow you I'm curious to see how tough you are, since your the only one we're allowed to spar with." For a moment she thought about the vision she saw and again wondered what it was. Leaving it once again at her not getting enough sleep she simply went back to following Axel. "So what you know some kind of crazy martial arts or what?" The guy seemed well toned but it was the kind someone who fought got this guy didn't just lift weights he fought.

@Oceo Frose

"This kid is stalling isn't he?" Josho asked Saru over the spirit link. "He is totally stalling. Clever kid, seems kinda lazy though." Commented Saru. Josho covered his mouth with his right hand and yawned. "So kid are you going to tell me what you saw or are you planning on stalling? Because I may be in the mindset to personally escort you to class if you do plan on stalling. " Josho looked down at the boy through the corner of his eyes, watching to see what he did. If he was seeing strange things then that was most likely a vision and that meant he was ready to awaken. That was good. Really good. Now the only question was who he would awaken as.

@Arlo Hayes

Haru paused again. The principle wasn't the type to mess with. 

"A bit of both. I saw soldiers dressed in black and red marching, some sort of travel over the ocean, and an explosion known all too well." he said. He didn't want to be taken to class, and being honest was at least going to get him somewhere. Whether it was good or not remained to be seen however. His music changed to a new song and he turned it up a little. 

@Dante Verren

Josho crossed his arms and shifted his weight more on to one leg. "Soldiers of black and red, and a trip over an ocean. That isn't very helpful. The explosion known all too well is more of a clue." He was more of talking to himself rather than the kid. His interest was now peaked and it would annoy him greatly until he found out what it meant. Josho looked up to the rafter and razed his voice "Hey Jack get down here!" A moment later a cable descended and the man in the white lab coat came spiraling down from the cable. He landed on his feet with a soft hump and quickly moved over to where Josho was.

"It brings me great joy to hear that you called for me oh great one" Said Kira as he gave Josho a half bow. Josho sighed heavily, "How many times have I told you not to call me that?" "Approximately three hundred and fifty two times. Of course counting this one it is three hundred and fifty three." Kira's response was greeted by an annoyed grunt form Josho. Kir pushed up his monocle so it would rest in the right position it was time for business. "So what is so important that you needed to interrupt my work?" Josho quickly repeated what the kid had told him and Kira nodded his head.

Kira moved into a squatting position and stared directly into the kids eyes with an unwavering gaze. In one swift motion his hand shot forwards and plucked a singal hair from the kids head. He brought the hair to his nose and sniffed it lightly. He then licked the hair once with out breaking eye contact with the boy. "Tell me boy, do the letters EMC mean anything to you?"

@Arlo Hayes

Haru watched the strange man jump down from the rafters and yellee in protest as a hair was plucked from his head. The licking was weird but the letters he said...

He found himself standing in the dorrway of a now empty house, he didn't know anything about the house but seeing the building completely empty filled him with sadness. In his left hand he held a briefcase full of unkown items, in his right was a golden medal and what looked to be the star of david. He couldn't make out any words only the date 1921. The door closed and the scene shifted. He found himself sitting in an empty classroom with boards full of scribles unreadable to most. Despair washed over him as he read the leatter before him.

'The weapon has been finished, victory is ours.'

Once he finish reading the scene vanished and he return to normal.

He shook his head violently after that. The visions were bothersome, but he'd learned another thing. The stitched up weirdo with a screw loose and the principle knew exactly what was going on. 

"Okay Mr. Taiyo, Mr. Stein, what do you know about this and how does it effect me?" he asked, clearly addressing the two. He didn't like the secrecy, and he had a feeling there was more at play here than was being said. 

"Don't worry boy, you will know soon enough." With a low chuckle Kira stood up and turned around. He began to walk off but stopped and turned around to look back at the two. "Oh great one I will be returning to my work, as for you boy... Thank you for the treat, doctor." With that being said he scrambled back up the rope into the rafters to resume his final preparations for the assembly. Josho watched Kira leave with a blank expression, by now he had gotten use to Kira's antics so he had forgotten how weird he was. The boy's face reminded him that Kira did indeed have a screw loose. "Well it was nice talking to you kid. I have some work of my own to do so I got to run. You are free to stay here just make sure you are hear for the assembly. That is of course if you want an answer to your question. " 

From the rafters above Kira watched them, his chin resting in his right hand as he leaned on the bars. A black crow was sitting on the bar, watching intently. "What do you think my birdie friend? Think he has what it takes? The bird gave him a side glance before shrugging. "If he doesn't we can always cut him up and use the scraps to feed your test. Or better yet you can let me do it. It's been so long since I last got to feel the sensation of a knife ripping through flesh... oh how I miss it." Kira smiled at the bird and ran his finger down its spin. "Clam down my little friend, As much fun as it would be we still owe a debt to Taiyo. A debt I do not intend to leave unpaid." 

[SIZE= 20px]Cameron [/SIZE]continued looking through her notes, when suddenly everything around her disappeared and was replaced by a white blizzard. Thousands of men stood before her, wearing brown winter gear, holding rifles. The snow fell with urgency, and the cold nipped at her face. Suddenly everything changed, and Cameron was sitting in a warm, comfortable theater. A single woman was on the stage, her singing bring warmth to Cameron's heart. The song was beautiful, but the girl couldn't hear what the lyrics were. Cameron was whisked away again, to see streets filled with angry soldiers and desperate, starving civilians. Directly in front of Cameron was a lone figure on a raised platform, giving a speech. Cameron couldn't make out who it was, but she could feel the power in their voice. Suddenly, something knocked into Cameron's head. Everything faded away, and Cameron was back in her classroom with a pen on her notebook. 

"Uh, sorry about that..."

Cameron turned to see a boy her age with violet eyes and long brown hair. He must've accidentally thrown the pen at her head.   "Huh, these are some impressive notes..." the boy's voice was soft. "Thank you," she replied, her voice equally as soft. Her head throbbed. 

I must be delusional... Guess I have to go to the hospital...

@Drakerus

Varen Sollus - Classroom

Ren looked at the girl curiously. She looked a little out of it. "Uh sure. Hey um, are you...alright? You don't look so-" he was cut short when his vision was invaded by white light. Had he gone blind? Apparently not since a moment later his vision had returned only...he didn't see the girl or the school anymore.

A beautiful warm ocean spreads out before you, the sun is shining and the wind is calm. However on the beaches below a mob of angry people hurl inaudible insults at you. The most outstanding fact is they are all dressed like ancient greeks and many of the seem to be priest. The wind suddenly began to blow and papers you didn't even know you were holding were ripped from your fingers and scattered in the wind. The scene shifted and you were sitting in a room lit only by a small candle. Stacks of papers sit in front of you as you jot down unreadable text in a language you can not read. While you are writing you manage to notice several words that look like the start of categories. Epidemic, Chronic, acute, and endemic. You put down your writing utensil and move the papers into a stack labeled Corpus before the vision fades away.

[SIZE= 14px]And just like that, Ren was back in the classroom, standing awkwardly in front of the girl. "What...was that?" he mumbled quietly to himself, placing his hand on his forehead as he felt it aching a bit. It was then he realized he must have looked like a weirdo . "Uh...yeah. Again, sorry about the pen..." he said quickly before returning to his seat and turning his attention back to the window. This time he wasn't watching the birds though.[/SIZE]

"Martial arts? No, I fight with weapons. I am the fencing teacher, so it's my job to fight with swords after all." He said with with a small smile on his face as his eyes seemed to shine with the sunlight of the windows.

Then he saw the lovely principal and took his sword with a hard grip. He saw that he wasn't exactly alone, but it was the perfect time to ask him why he said to the students that they could spar with him. Axel smiled, but his eyes were like lava pits without end as he approached to the principal with a killing aura.

"Oh, Mr. Taiyo! What a big surprise to see you here! If I may ask, why did you told the students to spar with me, when you know that I can be doing a lot of important stuff?" He said as his smile became more like a devilish grin and his aura turned blood red around him.

@Dante Verren

@Nenma Takashi

Cameron completely ignored the boy who sat next to her (sorry @Livson XD) and instead went back to her notes. How long was this other kid going to stand over her shoulders? Cameron closed her notebook and gathered up her stuff. She looked out the window. There were some birds, but nobody takes interest in the lives of birds.  "Uh...yeah. Again, sorry about the pen..." The girl eyed the boy as he returned to his seat. Who flips their pen around? Cameron sighed and returned her thoughts to the hallucination she just received. At first the girl considered going to the nurse's office, but she figured the nurse would just dismiss her. Maybe Cameron was just... daydreaming. Yea, daydreaming. Cameron had just been daydreaming, because... she'd already seen her notes a million times the night before. Yes, that made sense. Cameron continued looking out the window, waiting for the assembly to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back