• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Elysium

Nuts
The part of the thread where we plot, chat, eat, drink, and be merry. Keep it PG, and save me at least one beer. Kthx.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elysium Since I don't have the option of PMing yet, I have a question. Per the backstory of my character, would two starter pokemon be too much? I was going to have one be a gift from his parents and then one given from the Prof, but I wanted to know if it would be allowed.

Thought I'd drop in and say hi from the interest check thread. ^^ Working on a CS now and kind of hyped for this to be honest, been hunting for a good Pokemon RP for awhile.

Is a picture going to be a requirement for them, or can just a written description work for appearance?

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL] I don't think I can link anything yet, you know, new member limitations
Mmmm, it's a possibility. But to add a picture, it's

Code:
[img= Your link here ]

Really all I need to do is come up with a tactical overview and find a picture.

So battles, they still going to be the one on one turn based stuff like games? Or do you have something else in mind?

I'll have my CS up later today~ I'm working on it now, but I have to leave for college in a minute so won't get it up for a few hours.

@Elysium

So how are you planning on the battle system? Is it going to be like the games, or are you planning something?

Well, traditionally, in my pokemon RPs or pokemon RPs I've been in, it's just been a back and forth description of the battles. Obviously strengths and weaknesses of pokemon types are in effect, but really I just let the players decide amongst themselves who's going to win a battle, and then let them write it out. I'm open to suggestions though. I could possibly implement the dice system this site uses.

@Elysium

I have a question. So,

is there a limited amount of pokemon

moves our pokemon are capable of learning?

Is it the traditional four or more? Also, are TM moves

acceptable?

Elysium said:
I could possibly implement the dice system this site uses.
I'm only going to say no to the dice system only because I literally fail about 95% of my rolls xD

oo, i'm excited to see that the thread for this rp is up! i'll be working on my CS in a moment, but i just have one quick question. we're starting in sinnoh, right? the rp is called "chaos in hoenn" so if it is starting in sinnoh i guess that's what threw me off

@KageYuuki - Then we won't. We'll see as we go on, and if we need it, I'll find a system.

@o 7 o - We ended up doing Hoenn. Jose Prime tipped the balance at the end of the Interest Check. Doesn't mean we can't move on to Sinnoh later though. It's a sandbox after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool ^^

I am going to find a picture that works sooner or later, hahaha.

Do you have a timeline for the war? Like, how how long was it, is this six years after or did it just end? Stuff like that.

Awesome. BTW, if you guys know anyone who might be interested, feel free to tag them here and invite them. The more the merrier.

@Bum Bear - Sorry, what did you need? Playing fallout 4, too lazy to search through old posts :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back