• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos by Nature (Terminator Salvation/Final Battle Multifandom RP OOC)

darkred

Hmmmm

During whatever adventures or desk work you were doing, your technological wonders, advanced or not so advanced started to buzz with some sort of coding or waves that seemingly came from nowhere.

The message once decoded, would say:

"If you are listening to this, you are the Resistance."

It's followed up by a message once again encoded by waves:

"... If you hear this.. we need your help. It's a complicated situation but I can explain later."

This is a three faction RP where you can choose what side you play on: Where you can choose the Resistance against Skynet, Join Skynet (via human/humanoid or AI) or go neutral.

If anyone likes this, I might use this for more expanded stories.

The character requirements are that your character must be one or more of the following: Human/Humanoid to join the Resistance against Skynet, Good cyborgs are welcome as well.

To join the Skynet crew, must be a cyborg or human/humanoid working for AI or AIs, in general, are welcome.

There's a lot of room for character choices, so I'm sure this won't be an issue! Plus, I'm going to be lax on it all, so if you just run someone by me, we should be fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet

Appearance:
(Just a picture is fine, but if none are available, then a small description works!)

Name:

Canon:
(If an OC, put "Original Character")

Faction: (What faction are they?)

Powers/Weapons/Abilities: (Here, you can list all this, or just provide a wiki link if preferred.)

Other Info: (Anything extra I as a gm should know!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back