• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Champion of the Pantheon

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright!?"

Sigrid tried to reach out to Mayavin before he disappeared, but he vanished as quickly as he came, and even though Sigrid knew this wasn't exactly a permanent good-bye, but her heart still felt heavy when she blinked and her new friend was gone. Sigrid for a moment stood there, dumb-founded, placing a hand on her cheek.

"Oh my... I wonder when he'll be visible and where hes gone now...?" Sigrid thought, alone once more, adding, "Oh well... I suppose I'll just have to look for this Max.. I wonder where I should start...?"

Sigrid, still lamenting over the desecration of her Mothers statue, decided to stay beside it for a little bit, praying apologies to her Mother even though it wasn't her fault, or any other mortals, but she still felt her deserved SOME apology from ANYONE.

It was one of the few statues OF Terra there was, after all, and now it was decorated in blood and... ugh...

Sigrid sighed to herself, deciding perhaps she would ask people around here if they knew of Max... Though, in NOT going to Dives, she knew she'd have far less results than she would if she was at Dives.

She was about to start with some shops here when... She couldn't believe it! A-a-a boy with... with HIS HAND ON FIRE!

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright!?" She shouted as she ran up to the "flaming" boy, quickly taking out her canteen of water and splashing it on his hand, examining it for burn wounds to heal, mostly on his hand, of course.

"I...I can help you, but please just...don't...don't freak out..." Sigrid begged of him as she began to emit a faint light from the palm of her hand.

Sigrid, a master at using her powers for healing, placed her hand gently on his and that green light emitted from the bottom of her hands healed the burn wounds on this boys hand, as she knew it would.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Flareshield Flareshield

With Sigrid

Emile was happy but as soon as she healed his hand it immediatly reignited, Causing Emile to back up quickly "It's Ok it doesn't hurt. I know hard to believe but I just walked who knows how many hours with this on fire." But just as quickly he realized what those powers the woman had met. His tune shifted entirely. "What's your angle lady? Who sent you and are you here to kill me?" Emile was completely defensive now. To an outsider he would seem ungrateful but he knew you can't just trust some random stranger. Especially if they could have some ulterior motive.

Minako Minako

"I-I don't even know who you are, why would I want to hurt you?"
Well. That certainly answered Sigrid's question of HOW the young mans hand suddenly caught fire!

He, apparently, spontaneously combusted.

"Auugh!" Sigrid gasped in shock and a bit of fear, almost jumping back a little bit with fright, as she was the perfect opposite of fire proof.

She also took a step back because this boy suddenly went VERY aggressive towards her right after she tried to heal him! Was he angry she sorta failed?

Were all city-folk like this? Perhaps they just needed more tea and sunshine... and kindness!

Lots of kindness!

"N-no, sir, I-I don't have an angle! I just wanted to help you since your hand seems to have caught fire! That's really it, I swear!" Sigrid tried to reason with the boy nicely, raising her hands in a sort of "I surrender" gesture, adding, "I-I don't even know who you are, why would I want to hurt you?"

It did not once occur to Sigrid that, perhaps, your average boy from the city DOES NOT normally ignite fire from their hands...

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Flareshield Flareshield

"Look I appreciate the heal but. This fire doesn't go out easily. And you may be trying to get me to trust you so when I think I'm safe you stab me in the back.I know how these death games work! But if you want me to trust you I may have a challenge. Win and I will choose to trust you. Would you like to hear my terms?" Emile turned around and flexed his hand revealing those burn marks weren't burn marks. They were some sort of scale.

Minako Minako

The news bulletin displayed on many LCD screens around the city was suddenly turned off abruptly. When the screen lit up again, a veiled woman replaced the place of the news anchor. Her lashed eyelashes were pitch black, making her bright green eyes more visible. Crimson red lipstick polished her lips, enhancing her beauty even more.

" I have interrupted our discussion for the newest update on the slaughter of politicians in front of the gods and goddesses statues. Our sources have revealed that the culprit of the misdeed is believed to be an extremist group of Urami's worshiper. Established temples and occult groups have denied any connection to this massacre, but we believed that the perpetrators will be caught soon. "

While the news update has caught everyone eyes, a running text appeared at the bottom of the screen. The colour of the text that was contrast with the background and the sheer size of the banner make it almost impossible to ignore the message.

MAX. GIRUS, CENTRAL PARK

Treya smiled as she watched her mother giving out the update on the news herself. She was ever so confident, full of charm and grace. Maybe that was the quality that attracted Girus to her. She would love to stay and watch her until the end, but she had work to do. The message was obscure enough that anyone who doesn't know better will not think of it much, while those who do have any idea of it would notice it. The best part of the performance was the news she invented, while is not fully the truth, was believable enough to make an exciting story. There would be a turmoil among the citizens and suspicions directed toward Urami worshipers, but that was what media all about; packing a fact neatly until it can and will sell.

She gave her mother a wave from behind the camera before she left and ride a loaned sedan toward the Central Park. She sent Max a short text message, telling him to avoid the Central Park at any cost. Nothing can ruin her plan worse than his appearance.

Alley in Prometheus

A white haired woman walked out of an alley clearly satisfied with something. She whispered to herself "Anything for Mother. I must freeze more for Mother. Anything for mother." The woman repeated to herself. Not too different to someone who's lost their mind. Than her attention was grabbed by a TV. A wicked grin grew on her face. Extremists were the easiest ones to Sacrifice. No one would care if they were to go away. "Extremists for you Mother. I know what you want. Blood shall be spilled and I shall make this world blue just for you. Max?" The woman said when she noticed the text at the bottom of the screen. None of it meant anything to her. But she could catch more victims should she be in the path to them. Or better yet catch them in a big web of ice. She would watch and deem if anyone who showed up was worth sacrificing. If so she would strike. "Anything for mother."

Urami's Private realm

Naga was silent for a few moments obviously thinking about what her mother said "Perhaps they would. But at the same time outside of fighting for us what promises do they make for each other. We could have an agreement but what's binding the demigods to any such promises. I must admit that Max made a good point but Mortals should not get wrapped up in the business of gods. At least that's probably what old Girus would say. I trust you mother but your child not so much. Who's to say they get selfish and decide to use my son as a meatshield seeing it as a noble sacrifice for their goal of making you queen. I gave my son the ability to make his own choice because he's seen what people are capable of. That's what makes him more qualified then me to choose an ally. He'll know who will try and stab him in the back and who won't. Besides outside of that I've lost track of another child who fell out of favor with me. Which is weird, I have never lost track of one of my children, in my favor or not. If I may mother I wish to head back to my realm and start searching for her. I have to start fixing what I did wrong." Naga stood their waiting for Urami to dismiss her.
Mist Demon Mist Demon
Urami's Private Realm

The creases in the human form of Urami's forehead seemed to grow with disdain as the attempt to coerce an alley, or at least one less enemy, within the game had failed. Otherwise, overlooking the minor detail, the Goddess still seemed to remain a perfectly neutral stance and demeanor. As she spoke, her words seemed to have a slight more edge to them,

"Careful child, putting too much faith in mortals and their sovereignty from our divine wisdom can never end well. What kind of Goddesses would we be without followers, without control, or even without the power drawn from those faithful to us? Do you not feel the constant thirst, desire even, for more? Always more?"

As she spoke the entire dimension filled with various monstrosities seemed to pick up, as if a wave was being sent out, of the Wicked Mother Huntress's current emotions. Rows after rows of creatures seemed to agitate and begin to roar, yell, or thrash about in seemingly pain or anger. In the vast distance even the sound of a mortal human screaming and crying could be heard, just barely muffled under the rest, as distinctly an out of place sound. Still, with the entire pit in such an uproar around the main throne area it would have been impossible to pick out just where the human noises were coming from.

"No matter, very well Naga. Go off if you must. I have other business to attend to within my realm anyways." Urami spoke, disinterest clear in her voice as her attention was clearly on something farther out into the pit. The Goddess rose her hand, both waving away her child and simultaneously opening the grand, ornament doors that led out of the closed off realm.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Max wandered the streets after Treya separated. He wasn't sure he liked the idea of splitting off, but he supposed they could cover more ground that way. He had her phone number, it wasn't like they'd lose each other. Still, he had a lot of ground to cover himself, and he had to keep an eye out for demi-

He stopped in his tracks. Standing near a sewer was a boy he'd burned into his mind. He hadn't done anything, not to him specifically, but how could he stand to forget? A child of his greatest nemesis. Urami's spawn. By them being here, they'd just confirmed they were the champion of Urami. He had to do something, but he couldn't just kill the boy right here... well, he could, but it would be a lot of trouble. So, instead, Max walked over and talked to a few people, never keeping his eyes off the boy. After a few minutes, he finally approached the boy. A million scenarios ran through his head as he finally made a decision.

"Hell of a thing, what's going on with the shrines, huh?"
The news bulletin displayed on many LCD screens around the city was suddenly turned off abruptly. When the screen lit up again, a veiled woman replaced the place of the news anchor. Her lashed eyelashes were pitch black, making her bright green eyes more visible. Crimson red lipstick polished her lips, enhancing her beauty even more.

" I have interrupted our discussion for the newest update on the slaughter of politicians in front of the gods and goddesses statues. Our sources have revealed that the culprit of the misdeed is believed to be an extremist group of Urami's worshiper. Established temples and occult groups have denied any connection to this massacre, but we believed that the perpetrators will be caught soon. "

While the news update has caught everyone eyes, a running text appeared at the bottom of the screen. The colour of the text that was contrast with the background and the sheer size of the banner make it almost impossible to ignore the message.

Treya smiled as she watched her mother giving out the update on the news herself. She was ever so confident, full of charm and grace. Maybe that was the quality that attracted Girus to her. She would love to stay and watch her until the end, but she had work to do. The message was obscure enough that anyone who doesn't know better will not think of it much, while those who do have any idea of it would notice it. The best part of the performance was the news she invented, while is not fully the truth, was believable enough to make an exciting story. There would be a turmoil among the citizens and suspicions directed toward Urami worshipers, but that was what media all about; packing a fact neatly until it can and will sell.

She gave her mother a wave from behind the camera before she left and ride a loaned sedan toward the Central Park. She sent Max a short text message, telling him to avoid the Central Park at any cost. Nothing can ruin her plan worse than his appearance.

Mist Demon Mist Demon
Imuru's Encounter

It had already been a beyond tedious day for the demigod child of Urami. Moving from various destination to destination without being seen or spotted while planting the explosive charges in their designated areas was certainly no easy job for anyone. Luckily, since the very first mishap with the initial security guard nothing else had gone excessively wrong with the exceptions of some knocked out security patrols here and there. At nothing else it was keeping Imuru's senses and skills as sharp as they should be at all times for a child of the Vengeful Huntress. It was for this reason, Imuru knew something was wrong long before he was approached.

People walked the streets often enough, as would be expected in such a thriving metropolis as Prometheus, yet city dwellers always walked with such purpose as Imuru observed. The half-blood was on his very last target, a rather obvious alleyway beside one of the main operating radio towers of the city, and nobody seemed to pay the white haired, demigod in an electrician's uniform any attention as they went about their busy lives.

This was up until Imuru noticed someone watching him while intently trying to seem as if they were doing anything else. As Imuru placed the sewer grate back on it's cover he saw from the corner of his eye that the unknown man's eyes never left him even as he talked with several other people. One does not easily sneak up on a hunter, Imuru thought to himself as he watched Max approach and ask his question.

"Do I know you?" Imuru's response was short and directly at the point meanwhile his voice was clearly concentrated in such a way to give away no emotion. Clearly the demigod had no interest in discussing anything that had happened with the desecration of the Pantheon.

Before the stranger could respond though, Imuru took note of the channels in the distance of a shop across the street all changing at once to another public announcement. Any human with even the best eye sight probably couldn't have been able to read the small text scrolling across the bottom of the screen or hear what was being said, but as Imuru concentrated his one eye and ears proved to fair him far better than any regular mortal.

Max? Right before Girus and a location? Imuru let him mind briefly wonder on the possibility of the name holding relevance in some way to the God, whether by relation or otherwise, until he took note that the stranger's phone made the tell-tell sign of buzzing from a text immediately following the announcement.

Regardless, Imuru's full attention was on whatever Max intended to do next.

Assailant Assailant

Max looked up at the bulletin as it passed. On the outside, he remained stoic, but on the inside he was panicking somewhat. He trusted Treya, he knew she was no fool, but he had no idea what she was planning other than that, clearly, she was trying to get the demigods in one place. Max felt his phone buzz and he lifted it, observing the text, before nodding and putting it away. "Sisters," he muttered to himself. Then he turned to Imuru and rubbed his head.

"Hey, come on, what's wrong with trying to strike up a little conversation?" He said. It was here he began to apply his silver tongue, using his demigod wiles to try to charm Imuru. "Ya know, I think we all are too absorbed in ourselves, we don't take in the world around us." He outstretched his hand. "Name's Felix, nice to meet you." Convenient timing, Treya. Thank you for doing that message before I revealed my name.

Mayavin was running around the city, seeing if he could find anyone that was foolishly using their powers. He was invisible. Mayavin's phone buzzed and he checked it. It was a news broadcast telling about the events with the statues, and a message telling Max to go somewhere. Mayavin muttered to himself, "There's absolutely no doubt that Max won't be using his real name when introducing himself. I know that some demigods want all of us dead, and I really don't know which of the gods or goddesses have been interfering."

After running around without a purpose, Mayavin decided he was going to try something risky. He yelled as loud as he could, "HEY, I'M A DEMIGOD! COME AND BATTLE ME!" He made it sound like he was an easy to pick off, dumb meathead who didn't know anything. He jumped up to a balcony, and watched from above, waiting for something to happen.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Mist Demon Mist Demon Assailant Assailant Minako Minako Damafaud Damafaud -and anyone else I forgot.

She had arrived in the Central Park earlier than she expected. The place was humongous with grassy fields and thick shrubbery at place. Should things turn to worse, she can run easily. If more of them have control over magic, the damage won't be too significant either. What is a few charred tree compared to burning building?

She had positioned herself inside a gazebo with a bag of peanut with her. Her lips parted, letting the small, round nut into her mouth. The skin was carefully stacked into a neat pile beside her. She licked the saltiness off her teeth. All she need to do was wait, and she was a very patient woman.

"I am Sigrid. Sigrid Galariel, Daughter of Terra"

Sigrid kinda winched at his aggression and assumption, and cringed at how brash he was being. This was her first experience with city folk... and so far it was turning out to be a rather scary one.

Did she do something to upset this boy? Sigrid sure hoped she didn't, and for the life of her she couldn't fathom WHAT she could have done!

Wait, "death game"...!?

Was...

Was this boy a demi-god like herself?!

"D-d-death game...?! W-wait, that means you know about the game between the demi-gods?!" Sigrid gasped, a perfect half between breathlessly and somewhat of a shout, not trying to broadcast anything.

Hold on, upon a second glance at his hand... Those weren't burns! Those weren't burns at all!

Those were SCALES!!

This boy had actual, factual SCALES!

Who... WHAT was this boy?!

She could feel her heart sink, not only had she YET AGAIN given away her power to this lad, but it was obvious he had the clear advantage. There was NO WAY Sigrid and her plants could best a dragon...

A field mouse could take down a hawk before a flower bested a dragon.

Sigrid may not have been the most clever of clovers... but even SHE knew THAT.

Even still! Sigrid must remain persistent!

Not letting this new "opponent" walk all over her, she frowned at him, and "spilled all the beans". All the HONEST beans.

"...I see. You are descended of the Gods as well. I am Sigrid. Sigrid Galariel, Daughter of Terra. I-I don't know which God or Goddess you were sired from, and I know it is apparent you have a clear advantage over me. I do not deny this. Nevertheless, I will happily accept your terms if you accept mine: If I win, and you trust me, you must join me to help Max ascend the throne, essentially resigning as a true candidate to this game. He is the son of our late King, and I believe he should rightfully rule. This whole game shouldn't even be happening. I will fight you at your request, but... If I win, please remain loyal to Max when we find him! I'll accept any conditions as long as you can accept mine!" Sigrid half pleaded, half bargained with this boy, hoping against hope he didn't realize beggars aren't choosers.

Sigrid was a beggar.

A poor farm girl with barely any money to her name.

And doubt was a luxury a pauper like her could no longer afford: She HAD to get this boy on her side to help Max, no matter what!

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Last edited:
Prometheus- Near Statues with Sigrid

"Well Sigrid good to see you at least like a challenge. Now the challenge itself. You in a five minute time limit must make physical contact with me.You win I trust you. Lose and you walk away and the story is you never saw me. We split paths and all of that jazz. By the way names Emile. Pleasure is all mine." Emile got into a stance and waited for Sigrid to make a move.

Minako Minako

Prometheus

Jru approached his flat, a midsized 'modern' fashion house in the heart of Prometheus. It wasn't anything special, but by most standards, it was a rather fine place to call home. He'd circled back to this very spot after his discovery of the desecration of the gods' Parthenon, every glance he got feeling like a subtle threat to his safety. It could have very well been his paranoia seizing control, but he wasn't willing to bet his well being on that. With a sigh of relief, Jru casually bounced over the few steps on his porch and into his flat, locking the door behind him. Entering his living room, the man threw off his jacket and flicked on the lights...

A mess. It was an understatement, but it was the best he could do to describe the chaos that was his front room. Empty liter soda bottles were lined up on his entertainment system like targets, dishes were here there, clothes had been flung out on the couch, DVDs, used napkins... There was just no end to the amount of junk strewn on the floor and Jru had to wonder how he had navigated this without a compass or map this morning. Regardless, a calming thought came to him. There was no need to linger around and clean it up and thus no reason to make a fuss. Instead, he traversed the sea of trash and opened the living room closet, a mistake on his part, as even more junk came piling out and picked up a few cardboard boxes and such. "This'll do, I guess..." He went into the kitchen and started packing up preservable foods and drink. Dried beans, two gallon jugs of water, cans of Pork n' Beans, soup, fruits and more. When he was certain he'd have enough food to last him for at least three weeks, if he rationed correctly, Jru went ahead with packing some clothes to take with him on his trip. He didn't plan on staying in Prometheus any longer than he absolutely had to after this latest event and even this was cutting it close for him now. Very close indeed... Having packed his chosens (two boxes of food and water and one for his clothes) Jru found himself throwing his belongings into his Ford within moments and then slinking into the driver's seat. A turn here, an exit on the highway there, and he was very close to leaving Prometheus... That was until he noticed a very strange couple in an alleyway, one who's hand was... Burning? "Huh?" Jru turned his car off and watched the two carefully, tracking them the entire time. He hopped out of his car and followed after the couple, locking the doors for further safety measures.

"What the hell is going on here..."

Underworld
Vudain sat at his desk in a strangely serene office setting, the only background noise being that of printers and telephones. He looked rather silly, of course, in his purple leopard print jumpsuit and comically large afro, which he tended to with a hair pick of the same over exaggerated size every now and then, taking calls and writing paper work. The door to his cubicle creaked open and the gods attention was instantly seized, watching with alarming patience as the door creeped open. Once it was fully open, a multi-eyed abomination stepped in, sheepishly holding up a letter. The skeletal figure didn't seem fazed in the slightest and patted one of the rare empty spaces on his desk for the letter to be set down on. Sliding across the floor on a pair of grubby legs that were proportionate with the size of his torso and massive head, it smacked the letter down and escaped out back to whatever lie beyond that door. Vudain took a moment to finish the current task, reading through and verifying the terms of a rather normal looking document with a large and unmistakable blood splotch on the signature line, before he finally reached over to the letter and picked it up. He looked it over once and wasn't really surprised to find nothing but circular stamp and an address line that said 'To Vudain'. "Let's pop this sucker open," he mumbled to himself before messily tearing open the letter without any regards to its contents. He was graced with a moving looped 'image' of the scene at the Parthenon on the paper, a true marvel of magic. The image was one that mostly focused on the damage done to his statue before panning over to Urami's. It gave just enough time to read the inscription before panning back to his own statue and starting the process over again. Vudain frowned, or at least did the best he could as a skeleton, before throwing the letter and the packaging into the trash. "Urami... Add t. I guess I got a few new arrivals coming in." Besides this, the god didn't seem to bother speaking about the damage done to his statue, mostly focusing on the fact that he would have several more souls showing up. He could scold Urami or whatever for that later.

For now... Paperwork!​

These statues have already been desecrated enough. We fight, we fight on the outskirts of the city, if that's alright

Sigrid nodded, accepting the Dragon-boy's terms graciously.

"I'll fight you," She agreed, shaking her head slightly, "But not here. These statues have already been desecrated enough. We fight, we fight on the outskirts of the city, if that's alright."

With that, Sigrid led the boy just outside Prometheus, to a grassy area, knowing it was sort of a fair battling ground as he could ignite everything and anything and Sigrid could re-sprout plants as he incinerated them.

As they arrived at the "arena", Sigrid took off her shoes, setting them to the side, and gently dug her feet into the ground.

She then sprouted vines all around her, half of the group forming into a sword of thorny, tangled vines, while the other was a shield of the same material.

It wasn't much against fire, But Sigrid would have to make do.

She had a plan as well, but she mustn't get over-confident.

"Whenever you're ready," Sigrid promptly curtsied to him, and then took a defensive stance with her sword and shield.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Max looked up at the bulletin as it passed. On the outside, he remained stoic, but on the inside he was panicking somewhat. He trusted Treya, he knew she was no fool, but he had no idea what she was planning other than that, clearly, she was trying to get the demigods in one place. Max felt his phone buzz and he lifted it, observing the text, before nodding and putting it away. "Sisters," he muttered to himself. Then he turned to Imuru and rubbed his head.

"Hey, come on, what's wrong with trying to strike up a little conversation?" He said. It was here he began to apply his silver tongue, using his demigod wiles to try to charm Imuru. "Ya know, I think we all are too absorbed in ourselves, we don't take in the world around us." He outstretched his hand. "Name's Felix, nice to meet you." Convenient timing, Treya. Thank you for doing that message before I revealed my name.
Prometheus: Imuru
There was certainly frustration present upon the normally stone-cold demigod's face as the unknown stranger continued to try and strike up conversation. Imuru was already behind the schedule with how long it was suppose to take him to set up all of the charges around Prometheus. Alas, luckily Imuru had not yet seen the signal meant to initiate the final stages of the Wicked Mother's grand plan. Moreover, while Imuru was more than curious about this Max individual or the park, he was by no means the kind of idiot that would recklessly walk into what could very well be a trap. One doesn't grow up and survive as a child of Urami without being able to spot out something suspicious.

Imuru was fully prepared to tell Felix some story amounting to him being far too busy before he found himself compelled to introduce himself. It was the kind of situation wherein the demigod knew something was wrong, but couldn't quite stop himself from speaking. He could, however, use his wit to keep from fully compromising himself and his mission.

"...I go by Shoga. Pleasure, to meet you." The half-blood kept his words short and mostly monotone, the only exception being 'pleasure' slightly drawn out in a near sarcastic meaning. Imuru then found his hand, almost unwilling to his command, raise to shake Felix's hand before he stopped himself.

"Considering I've been replacing the electrical bulbs throughout the sewers of Prometheus, you might not want to shake my hand. Now if you'll excuse me, the job never seems to end," Urami's child spoke as he went to grab his backpack from the floor and rested its straps over his shoulder. Imuru's guard was still up as he waited for Felix to respond or react to his attempt to leave.

Assailant Assailant

Elsewhere in Prometheus: ???
A slender, hooded figure watched from atop one of the countless skyscrapers comprising Prometheus down at the sprawling city below. One of the many electronic billboards displaying ads and commercials down one of the plazas briefly flashed the message "Max. Girus, Central Park." and the figure rose an elegant bow like none other to the air. Despite not having any visible arrows, as the figure pulled back on the drawstring of the bow an arcane arrow growing and shimmering bright green formed in perfect unison with the figure's movement. There seemed to be a brief moment of pause as the individual seemed to hesitate. Then, decidedly, the figure lowered the bow and the arrow disappeared.

Confirmation must be without a doubt...

The hooded individual in question walked back to the center of the skyscraper where blood smeared across the rooftop clearly formed the symbol of Urami. As the figure stood in the direct center it rose both of its hands as power seemed to ripple through the blood. All at once green began to glow from under the hood as the assailant's eyes seemed to glass over. All at once pigeons from around the city seemed to stop what they were doing as their eyes changed colors. The birds began to fly around the city in dozens in flocks seemingly controlled from one mind as they seemed to be... searching for something. Or, better yet, someone...

Max nodded to Imuru as he introduced himself as Shoga. He's hiding his identity. There can be no doubt. He very vaguely recognized the name Shoga from... somewhere? He couldn't quite put his finger on it though, so he decided to just ignore it. Max quickly tried to think of what to do. What was his goal? He didn't want Imuru to keep doing whatever he was doing, as he obviously wasn't an electrician... but what did he want Imuru to do? Perhaps he should gather more information... he couldn't seem too pushy: He's a demigod, after all. His silver tongue is still a significant help, but it could still fail if he made a stupid mistake. His silver tongue was a crutch, not a net. As long as he played it smart though, he had Imuru in the palm of his hands.

"All throughout the sewers?" Max said, chuckling as he did. He shook his head. "What happened, some kind of mass blowout? How could there be that many failed lights in a sewer? Amazing." He rubbed his head

Emile moved his head around letting his neck pop. "Plant powers huh? Hope you have a decent plan. Though I hope you have a good plan outside of overwhelming me and trying to sneak around me while I'm busy. That is a plan that is too simple and you seem to have a plan. So don't disappoint me. I want a good workout." Emile allowed the fire to flow to the other parts of his body. First the arms then it traveled down to the legs. While it wasn't as intense it was clear that he could make it flare up whenever he wanted.

Minako Minako

Just as Ira was about to leave for Central park she heard something. It was someone issuing a challenge. A small detour for her. She was going to give the person a lesson for the next life. And she was going to make sure he remembered it. She took off in search of the source of the voice. "An extra treat for Mother. He'll make an excellent sacrifice, so full of life, not even aware of how fragile his life is. I'll give him a lesson he won't forget. Specifically for the next life."

Flareshield Flareshield

Just as Mayavin was about to move to a different place in the city, he saw a person walking his way. Right, because all people have scales on their bodies. It was obvious that this woman was part dragon, and might be Naga's champion, unless he was forgetting about some other lizard goddess. Mayavin knew that it would be dangerous to confront her like he did the other battles. He usually acted weak to make his opponents drop their guards. Nothing he could do about it now, and he really didn't want to be ambushed by a sudden attack, so he jumped to the ground, confronting the half dragon.

"I see you're the one who heard me about the challenge. Don't take me for a fool. I know to be wary of all of my opponents." Mayavin showed no signs of it, but he was nervous. His heart beat rapidly in his chest, as this would be the first fight against a strong opponent trying to take his life. "If you are ready, then it's your move, dragon kin."

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Only five minutes, huh? Alright, I'll do what I can, though I'd rather neither of us hit each other...!

The only reason that wasn't the entirety of Sigrid's plan was because if she overwhelmed him with plants, He could just ignite them on fire and it could spread to the entire field, effectively ending not only her plants, but Sigrid herself in the process.

She had to think of something...

Less was more, unfortunately, and though she did have some tricks up her sleeve, they ALL required her to get close enough to this boy to USE them.

"Only five minutes, huh? Alright, I'll do what I can, though I'd rather neither of us hit each other...!" Sigrid announced, charging (though, being a complete novice at fighting, it was assuredly NOT very fast at all) at him with her sword and shield [of vines and thorns] at the ready.

She wasn't exactly aiming to hurt him... But she may misdirect him, because keeping him focused on her would keep him too distract to notice other things Sigrid could sprout once she got the chance.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Ira

Ira hardly payed attention to what the other had said. Except his mention of what he said. "At least you can recognize my mothers Sacred blood. When you die I shall erect a statue of Ice for my mother. To show that you know of her. To put you above the rest of these ignorant pigs." Ira drew a dagger and tossed it at Mayavin without hesitation.
Flareshield Flareshield

Emile

Emile began to back up slowly. He was slowly prepping himself for Sigrid to show up at him. But with her now shown plant powers he had to be aware of the ground. For all he knew she was going to try and grow vines beneath his feet and cause him to trip. Given their location he believes he may have given Sigrid an advantage. "It's OK me just focus on her and the ground. And keep see if you can hear anything happening. Yeah that'll help given she has plant powers."

Minako Minako

"Just keep him focused on me!"

"Alright, brace yourself!" Sigrid shouted, striking at him once she was in range.

To her dismay, it didn't seem like this boy was going to let his guard down anytime, but she had to at least attempt her plan. She didn't have much time, she didn't think...

"Just keep him focused on me!" Sigrid thought, hoping he wasn't going to start throwing flames around right off the bat.

She swung her sword down to strike him, hoping the thorns would do SOME damage... but how much damage could thorns do against scales?

Hm, doesn't matter, just land a hit, Sigrid!

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Emile saw the sword and rolled to the side. Hardly skipping a beat he raised his hand and let loose a ball of flame aimed at Sigrids sword. "Come on pick up the pace a little! You made it sound like you had a plan that could defeat me. So you best be able to do something with these plants outside of some swords! At the very least I wanna have some moment of excitement for this!"

Minako Minako

Mayavin was ready for anything, and dodged the knife throw easily. "Pretty cheap opening move. If I were a normal person, you would have killed me. Now as we were, I'd like you to have the first move." He was clearly indicating that she show him her powers. Mayavin wasn't going to rush in headfirst and get himself killed.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

"Silence... It's all I've heard of nowadays... What happened to the days of old, when I fought for balance? I mean, I still do... BUT IT'S SO BORING!!" Shima exclaims, while sitting upon his secluded throne. He crushes an intruder's head like a cherry, and then dropping his body next to a slue of other rotted corpses surrounding him.

"Every day, I either have a traveler or warrior from Gods know where, seeking my wisdom to aid some "prophecy" some dumbasses made up. Or, I'll have bandits thinking they can break in and challenge me to a fight to the death."

Shima looks down at his new victim with pity as he sighs, and begins pondering. "You know, being known as a "Lesser God" amongst the living is insulting to what I stand for. I'll show them who I really am, once I find and claim my sword..."

As Daniel finishes gathering his bags, he is preparing to board a flight on an expedition. Daniel had just finished College, and had researched about the rumored "Blade of Blood" many times throughout.

"The sword was once used by my father, Shima. It granted him his strength in battle, and was once a proud member of The Pantheon... Too bad he was banished though, I heard he fell off the face of the world." Daniel says with great interest as his mother chuckles lightly.

He hugs his mom one last time before setting off, and has a big smile on his face.
"Well, wish me luck!!"

As Daniel heads to his flight, he remembers when he first heard of his father. It was a vague voice in one of his dreams as a child, but he would still have visions of it to this day and could never forget what he said to him. "Daniel... Your life is filled with so much opportunity, and I'm putting what little faith I have left in myself into your hands. It's too late for me, I've made mistakes I can't undo. When the time is right, fight for me... My son."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back