• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chainsaw man: Devil War

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello Devil Hunter or devil hybrid,

If you’re reading this that means I personally selected you to be on a Devil Hunting unit that is called the Devil Mercenary. This unit will be tasked with dealing with powerful devils that we can’t handle. So, I trust that you will be prepared to deal with bigger threats than you are probably used to.

-Makima

Contract
1. You cannot give your character a really over powered devil. The gun devil is off limits and no nuke/hydrogen bomb devil.
2. Your character can be a devil hybrid like Denji.
3. The rp is open to canon and ocs!
4. This roleplay will be semi literate to literate and I will be lenient on people for not posting if they tell me something Is up, if not I would like once a week.
5. Discord is not an option, I don’t have an account or want one.
6. I’m really open to suggestions about the rp! If you have anything you want to add, let me know.
7. CSM is crazy already, you can do just about anything except NSFW or anything I said not to do.
8. There will be an application for a Co GM soon if this rp takes off.
9. Be respectful to everyone on the team! Everyone matters.
10. Respect the GM and Co-gm decisions.

Co- gm
AnimequeenVA

To apply for a Co gm position, please pm me the following questions. I will be only looking for 1 more.

1. Do you have any suggestions for the rp?
2. How active can you be?
3. How would you handle a problem in the rp?
4. How would you handle someone going against what you planned?

Opening Arc- Attack of the Dragon Devil
The Dragon Devil will rain fire on the streets of Tokyo causing an incident that Makima and Aki will respond to. Their unit will try but be unsuccessful with killing the Devil. That’s where the players come in and band together to stop the Devil. Afterwards Aki and Makima will take notice of them and offer a deal to be on a whole new unit to combat these more powerful devils.

I’m open to discussion about this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back