• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale Estate- OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Victorian era would be great- I would probably edit a few details of my character's bio to match that timeline, but it'd be worth it. Also everyone's characters are looking top notch. Real nice.

I was originally going for a weak swordsman but i completely scrapped the idea and decided to go for a laid-back gunslinger instead.

Smart idea! I'll look into it. My guess is that Jian is the first person to be discovered. Considering her age from 12 to 22.
Just skimmed through CS and this thread again and, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this quite inaccurate? I mean, demon characters like mine and Pharaoh’s have hundreds of year to live and I believe we already said (sorry if mine was unclear) in our bio that they joined the Estate decades ago, right?

And yeah, I strongly support the timeline thing.

Just skimmed through CS and this thread again and, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this quite inaccurate? I mean, demon characters like mine and Pharaoh’s have hundreds of year to live and I believe we already said (sorry if mine was unclear) in our bio that they joined the Estate decades ago, right?

I posted my character after that post I believe. But also, things are still being worked out as far as details are concerned.

I will certainly work on this with the lore page. I will also make changes/rectify the timeline as needed, so please stay patient! I wish I could get the page up sooner, but considering my time constraint Sunday/Monday will have to be it.

Sweet, I've never played, but that looks like a fun game. I'm just on break at work, I work at a dope hipster ass coffee shop- I really enjoy it (it's always busy so my days go by fast).

Has anyone given any thought to character relationships or is everyone’s waiting until the timeline, lore, and everything else is complete?

Because Isaac is impatient and apathetic and Sayogoromo seems patient, calm, and understanding, it would be interesting to see them as frienemies haha. They'd probably know each other considering they both live at the estate.

Because Isaac is impatient and apathetic and Sayogoromo seems patient, calm, and understanding, it would be interesting to see them as frienemies haha. They'd probably know each other considering they both live at the estate.

I can really see that lol. And stayed probably get along well when, Isaac isn’t in a funk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back