• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Celebrity Kids Spend The Summer Together?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Celebrity kids are marveled over for various reasons. From day one, their worth is set at potentially millions of dollars as paparazzi vie to capture the first photo of them. The world is captivated by the magnificent lives that they were born into and it's hard not to envy their lifestyle. They're always wearing the most expensive clothes, driving the nicest cars and playing with the newest toys. By the age of ten, many of them have traveled farther than most adults will in a lifetime, and maybe even more importantly, made connections that will keep them relevant for a lifetime. Many of these connections are the children of other famous people who either attend the same elite academies as them, live in the same gated communities or befriended their parents through mutual projects and careers.

One of the most obsessed over group of celebrity children are known in the tabloids as "The Golden ??", for the obvious reason that there are fourteen of them. The ??? boys and ??? girls are children to some of the most well known people in the country but are beginning to make their own names as well. Recently, tight schedules have prevented them from frequently uniting as the infamous group they're known for. This summer, however, they have all cleared two months to spend together and they plan on making it count.

Hello there RpN writers, I am back once again with a roleplay. If you roleplayed with me before then you know how I work. I welcome new and old writers to express interest in this particular roleplay. But I am looking for active writers and what I mean by that is being able to post at least twice a week. I am also looking for writers that are capable of writing multiple paragraphs though quality over quantity. And I have the question marks(??) there because I want to see how people are interested before placing an accurate number of celebs there.

So, would anyone be interested in a young celeb, drama filled roleplay?

This peeks my interest. I don't know why considering I only ever write Sifi/Fantasy, but it does. I would like to know exactly how much detail you would be expecting. Oh and what do you mean celebrity. Like actors and musicians or is it broader then that?

@JW Suzusihi

When I say detail, I do not mean spending a whole three sentence on your character skin complexion. I just want detail on their emotions and thoughts.

Also, when I say celebrity, it can be whatever their parents are famous for since we will be playing their offsprings.

IITheTypistII said:
@JW Suzusihi
When I say detail, I do not mean spending a whole three sentence on your character skin complexion. I just want detail on their emotions and thoughts.

Also, when I say celebrity, it can be whatever their parents are famous for since we will be playing their offsprings.
Ok, thanks for the clearification.

I hope so as well. I feel like this would be a good test of writing skill.

I'm interested in joining and really like the idea behind this role-play. As far as activity, I should be able to post twice a week with the exception of the week I have final exams (around April 29th to May 6th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back