• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Celebrity Kids; A Reality Show (Interest Check)

Mandalay

Baddest Bitch in Herstory
tumblr_mu0q2vUk2J1qd9jmzo1_500.gif
giphy.gif
giphy-310.gif
code by pasta

I know you want to see me, a cyber starlet posed in HD
The spotlight has been on you for as long as you can remember. Flashing cameras blind your family when you step outside your mansion, interviewers constantly shove microphones in your face, and strangers surround you wherever you go. In fact, you didn't choose this life. You were born into fame. Your parents are well-known actors, comedians, singers, song-writers, athletes, or something along those lines. Compared to them, you're practically nothing. I mean, of course you've partaken in your share of photoshoots and fashion lines and movies and songs; but none of that would have happened if your parents hadn't catapulted you into fame. You've always been living in their shadow.

That's why you accepted the offer to be on the new reality t.v show Summer Love Island. If it had been your show you would have renamed it (who let the producers name it something so cheesy?), but unfortunately your money and fame couldn't get you that far. Summer Love Island will send you and nine other famous teens to a faraway island. You'll be staying in a large mansion with everything at your beck and call. The drama, romance, and fun, will be recorded and edited into an episode at the end of each week. The cameras will be rolling 24/7 and there's no where to hide. Whether you like it or not, your life will be broadcasted to the entire world.

Hello! If you're interested in this roleplay, please comment below. If this gets enough interest I will create a sign-up thread.

20-amazing-celebrity-homes-that-will-make-you-jealous-2.jpg

Character Thread: Click
Main Thread: Click
OOC Thread: Click

beach-party.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back