• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Celebrity Darling

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Caleb went to the room he had his movies and looked for the first one he showed in, it took a few minutes. But when he found it, he was back in the living room and showed her, "Here it is. Took me a little time, I kind of had it pretty far back."

Caleb smirked at her as he shrugged, "We can watch it in my room if you want to." he suggetsed

She nodded and grinned. "I would very much like that." She said, reaching to link her arm with his as they moved to his room.

Caleb smirked, before reaching his free hand out to her, "Okay, then let's go to my room and watch it." he said

She smiled and followed him to his room. She had excused herself briefly to put on pajamas and then hopped up onto his bed playfully as she looked to him.

Caleb smirked, using the time to get in his night clothes and get the movie going. He waited for her, before he started the movie and smirked at her, "Excited for bed?"

Dakota pretended to think. "Yes...but only because I know it'll mean time spent with my incredible boyfriend." She said playfully. Though the meant it.

Caleb chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple, "Well, I guess that is a pretty good reason."

"Hmm it is isn't it?" She hummed thoughtfully. Then she grinned and looked to him. "I can't believe I got so lucky as to meet someone like you." She said after a moment.

Caleb smirked, "To be fair, it was me that bumped into you be accident and that was probably the luckiest bad luck." he teased.

She laughed. “That is true isn’t it? You’re right, it was the luckiest bad luck there was. I love being with you, even having only known you a short time. I...I can’t wait to get to spend more time with you to get to know you better.” She added, her cheeks turning a light pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back