• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cemiller 1292

Howdy Howdy ladies, gentlemen and those of unspecified gender I'm your average 30 year old depressed artist who likes to roleplay. As you can imagine I'm not new to the scene, I used to rp on gaia online and through passing notes in school with friends hell i ran a roleplay account on myspace back in the day, I'm just new to this sight in general.

General rules

. This is a lgbtq+ friendly so if you atr not down with canon characters being played as gay, trans or etc then I'm not going to be the partner for you.

. i like ooc banter just keep in a separate message (if we roleplay through messages) . I do like to bounce ideas off partner so yeah, don't be afraid to message me.

. If you need a break let me know, I will do the same. Also if you feel uncomfortable with something let me know. Basically open communications are cool.

. lets have fun...

In terms of what I roleplay I can roleplay fluff, humor, slice of life, action/adventure etc. I roleplay original worlds, fandoms or general fantasy. I do canonxcanon, canonxoc, ocxoc, mm/mf/ff. I can do normal couples, throuples, one big poly group. I'm good with most things just ask.

Fandoms

One Piece

Naruto

Kingdom Hearts/ Disney Dreamlight valley (yes i consider them in the same universe)

Overwatch (keep in mind I have not played since a year before overwatch 2 came out so I'm rusty)

Poke'mon

My hero academia

Fire Emblem (Awakening and fates mainly)

Dnd

Any combo of these things (i am down for weird crossover shipping)

Scenarios/settings/theme

. slice of life
. fantasy
. action/adventure
. high school
. sci-fi
.'summer fling'/'met on a cruise' scenario
.'two people and a baby' scenario
.' run away teens' (like a domestic living in an abandoned box car kind of run away teen)
.college
.christmas theme
. 'two streamers meeting for the first time' scenario.

Thats pretty much all I have right now. I'm always open to suggestions so hit me up.

Last edited:
Howdy Howdy ladies, gentlemen and those of unspecified gender I'm your average 30 year old depressed artist who likes to roleplay. As you can imagine I'm not new to the scene, I used to rp on gaia online and through passing notes in school with friends hell i ran a roleplay account on myspace back in the day, I'm just new to this sight in general.

General rules

. This is a lgbtq+ friendly so if you atr not down with canon characters being played as gay, trans or etc then I'm not going to be the partner for you.

. i like ooc banter just keep in a separate message (if we roleplay through messages) . I do like to bounce ideas off partner so yeah, don't be afraid to message me.

. If you need a break let me know, I will do the same. Also if you feel uncomfortable with something let me know. Basically open communications are cool.

. lets have fun...

In terms of what I roleplay I can roleplay fluff, humor, slice of life, action/adventure etc. I roleplay original worlds, fandoms or general fantasy. I do canonxcanon, canonxoc, ocxoc, mm/mf/ff. I can do normal couples, throuples, one big poly group. I'm good with most things just ask.

Fandoms

One Piece

Naruto

Kingdom Hearts/ Disney Dreamlight valley (yes i consider them in the same universe)

Overwatch (keep in mind I have not played since a year before overwatch 2 came out so I'm rusty)

Poke'mon

My hero academia

Fire Emblem (Awakening and fates mainly)

Dnd

Any combo of these things (i am down for weird crossover shipping)

Scenarios/settings/theme

. slice of life
. fantasy
. action/adventure
. high school
. sci-fi
.'summer fling'/'met on a cruise' scenario
.'two people and a baby' scenario
.' run away teens' (like a domestic living in an abandoned box car kind of run away teen)
.college
.christmas theme
. 'two streamers meeting for the first time' scenario.

Thats pretty much all I have right now. I'm always open to suggestions so hit me up.
I would LOVE to do one piece with youuuu I do ask if you do double ups though -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back