• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cat's Curious Conquest {Ignore prefix}

JayeTheKat

Elder Member
Ceci The Cat's Partner Search
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
As the title says, I'm looking for possible partners for 1x1 rps, or even 1x1x1 rps. These would happen in a thread more than likely, and if desired could last a while. I'm not the greatest 1x1 roleplayer ever, but I figured I'd give it a shot if anyone wanted to. I enjoy roleplaying with my friends irl in this way. I hope to make plenty of friends here on RpN as well! =^-^=

PM me if you want to give an rp a shot, even if it's not about a pairing I suggested. I'm usually willing to try new ideas too. <3
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pairings Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
I'm not really set in stone about these, so you're welcome to suggest something once we start talking! =^-^=

I also don't really do romance very well, so if we can figure out a way to not have a focus on romance even though these are pairings, that'd be super-lovely.

✾ boyxboy
✾ boyxgirl
✾ rebel!demonxquiet!demon
{Mixable with the next one}
✾ rebel!angelxquiet!angel
{Mixable with the above one}
✾ nekoxhuman
✾ nekoxneko
✾ students!friends {possible 1x1x1}
✾ students!enemies {possible 1x1x1}
✾ magexnonmage
✾ vampirexvampire
✾ humanxvampire
✾ medieval anything
✾ most fantasy pairings
✾ certain fandoms, no cannon {possible 1x1x1's}
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Rules Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
I don't really have many rules, outside the obvious must follow site rules.

✾ I will not do cannon character for any reason outside of simple npc movements. So don't even ask.

✾ You must be equal as eager to move the story along as me. I'm not giving minimums or maximums for lengths of replies, but it better be something I can react to and that effects the story in a positive way. I don't want ten billion one-liner filler posts.

✾ No gary-stue, mary-sue, over-powered, etc.

✾ If you're not interested anymore, tell me and we can work to fix it. If you just want to stop role playing together all together, tell me and I'll understand. Please don't just disappear on me without warning.
It's one sure-fire way to make me very depressed, and I don't like being depressed. It is not pretty or fun.

✾ Have a good time and enjoy yourself. Also, don't be afraid to strike up OOC conversations with me.
I enjoy them just as much ans roleplaying. ^^
❀❀❀❀
I am on CST, so make sure you calculate the times to your zone.

This is solely for fun, and I'm not really looking for troublesome people. Most 1x1 partner's I'm looking for need to be able to have fun while being able to move the story along.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back