• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Casually looking...

sukiedog

Come At Me Bro!
Hello all! As some of are I'm looking for a few one on one's!
I am a 24 year old female that works a full time shift and spends some time at the barns. I work sanitation on a graveyard shift so my hours are kinda wonky. From time to time we do get busy and it's not always possible for me to get online and tell you I might take awhile, you can bother me all you like though. So fear not I will always be back!
~I'm willing to do through Pms and email, and now discord. If you want somewhere else your going to have to convince me.
~I tend to post anywhere from a paragraph to about two, could be more or less depending on my muse and what I have to work with. I don't really care how much you type as long as it's more then a sentence we should be fine.
~sometimes my grammar and spelling is not the best, so if that bothers you then I'm probably not the partner for you.
~I love to double up so that's a requirement now, most of the time I get bored only playing one character/gender.
~That being said, I mostly only do m/f pairings, it's just what I'm most comfortable with. But if you give me a m/f pairing and I'll do whatever for you.
~Mostly right now I'm just seeking fandoms. So Cannonxoc but will do ocxoc but never cannonxcannon. That being said I am also open to originals, I'm not going to list any but don't be afraid to toss some ideas at me.
Current cravings will be bolded.​
-Fandoms-
The Walking dead
Z Nation

Hunger games
The 100
Harry potter

Maze runner
Fruits basket
Fairy Tail
Pokemon
Disney
Twilight
Supernatural (not the show, so Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, ect)
Originals (throw your original pairings at me, worst I can do is say no right?)

-I won't do-
Things I havnt seen.
Sherlock
Star wars
Youtubers
Bands

-There's probably more, will add when I think of more. Don't be afraid to ask about something if it's not on my list. Drop me a pm, I look forward to it!-

Last edited:
I'm an 18 year old male, I would very much enjoy a hunger games RP, I've read all three books and own them and it sounds like a blast.
I usually stick to around a paragraph unless it's a large sequence of something, I am right with you on having bad grammar sometimes so don't worry about That. :)

I'm a 16 old male and I've just finished reading weawatching the Harry Potter series so I would thoroughly enjoy an RP of that nature; my response length and quality is generally dependent on how deep I am into an RP

EHHHHH. I would suggest mayyybbbbeeeeeee....Dynasty Warriors? Nah. You probs haven't heard of it. And It's like, based on some old people tickling each other with swords about 1900 years ago in China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back