• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Casual] Starlight Academy <open>

Mikuru put on the jumpsuit and just stared at it. Yay she was gonna shoot people, that sounds funnn Mikuru's eyes widened as Aki grabbed her, she wasn't sure where she was going but almost tripped when Aki stopped. She waved to her and just took a sigh before kneeling down behind the war, getting herself down, making sure she wasn't gonna get seen right away, she could just run around if she wanted to.. but.. That's no fun.  She waved to Aki one last time.

@Rosehaven17

[SIZE=11.5pt]Full Name: Aurelion Huang Ani[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Age: 15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Appearance:[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] A young, immature boy with neck-length dark purple[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]hair, golden eyes with reptilian irises, cream-colored skin, has pointy black ears and a long dragon tail[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] with glimmering stars attached on it[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt], has s[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]harp fangs and teeth[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]. He wears a baggy pants with a purple sash; a set of dark, hooded robes that reveals his abdomen, [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]the left part[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] of his torso and [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]both [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]his arms[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] are wrapped in bandages[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]; wears a small, tattered short cape and a piece of long cloth wrapping around his waist; [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]more [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]bandages wrapping his feet and ankles; on his left shoulder there was a grey fur padding. His left arm and his feet have features of a dragon, with long black claws[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] bluish scales and blue energy veins coursing through them.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Power/Skill:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]+ Breathes purple-colored fire, has special body mechanism that can generate extreme energy when enraged and chemistry elements. Stardust is one prime example. Can no longer create stars like he used to do.[/SIZE]

+ Can live in environments with no oxygen.

+ Unnatural fearlessness that gives him "supernatural courage".

+ Immunity to magic and high temperature.

[SIZE=11.5pt]+ Supernatural strength, supernatural speed, supernatural reaction time, senses… Supernatural conditions in overall, but terribly weakened as of now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]+ Unaided flight, levitation.[/SIZE]

+ Can light up himself at night.

[SIZE=11.5pt]+ Prehensile tail capable of lifting many times more than his weight.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]+ Supernatural martial artist with deadly kicks that could leave every bone in mortals’ body shattered. Ani himself utilizes a vicious style of martial arts, proposing best uses of his beastly strength and uncanny speed, with clawing moves and aerial take-downs to support his kicks. His natural ability to fly and levitate at will makes him extremely unpredictable in his moves as he could easily perform unbelievable feats that deny even the very laws of gravity with his fighting styles, such as a five-combo spinning kick in mid-air before landing gracefully. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Bio: Born to dragons, Aurelion Huang Ani was a wanderer that traveled from places to places, that seek to improve his abilities to fight by challenging gifted creatures, strong opponents and martial artists. His actions were noticeable to the world because of the wreckage he left EVERY SINGLE TIME he finished challenging someone. He drank a little bit too much one day, and accidentally overslept. Then, he found himself inside an underwater facility, with no ideas of how to get out or why he ended up there. Additionally, the amount of alcohol he absorbed significantly weakened him for an undefined amount of time, so he got literally no chances to escape with his power nearly gone for all. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt][Optional][/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Theme Song:[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] Chosen by the Moon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Misc details:[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]+ Ani likes to meditate, and usually practices to keep his skills sharp and his instincts honed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]+ Ani is hot tempered, and could easily give in to his rage. He possesses unnatural courage, and would definitely take a risk without a second thought. He is also very prideful and possesses high self-esteem.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]+ Ani likes to drink alcohol despite the fact that he was only 15. He also swears quite a lot.[/SIZE]

+ Ani dislikes the use of weapons, and states that "Weapon is for the weak". He occasionally overpowers most of his foes with brute strength. Despite this, he does have some sort of "strategic sense", crafting counter-measures to fight frequently. 

@Caffeine Freak

LOLOLOLOLOL I FORGOT THIS LINE

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name:

Val Reinhardt (Nick: Hardt)

Appearance:

Medium-Length Grey hair with the innate ability to look good when flipped to the right. Maroon hoodie with a battered Yin/Yang printed on it. Black jeans and white Converse with the word "Merlyn" on the side in permanent marker. Scar on the right side of their lower lip, as it was cut with a knife the whole length of the lip.

Power/Skill:

Future Vision, but a 30-second limit.

Bio: (What your character's life was like before being captured, can include how they were captured)

They were living happily in Upstate New York with their Mother, Father, and sister. They were mostly quiet for their whole life, although they had a best friend named Merlyn, who was a fantastic actor. He was also the person who gave Hardt their shoes, as well as their hoodie, which Merlyn had grown out of. Hardt was living happily until one night, Merlyn was performing in a school play. Hardt had a random flash of a vision, and she knew that a light was going to fall, and land on an actor's head, breaking her neck. Hardt knew to call out into the audience and tell the actor to move away, and seconds later, a light fell where the actor was once standing. The whole auditorium was in shock, and that night, the Starlight sleeper agents broke into their house. Hardt realized that they were coming, and grabbed a small butterfly knife they had gotten from a convention (it was a replica of one found in a video game). Once the sleeper agents busted down the door, Hardt was already pointing her knife at the operatives, ready to slash. These agents, however, are much stronger than they are, and one of them attempted to knock the knife out of their hand, but when Hardt tried to fight back, the knife slipped out of their hands, cutting their lower lip. Taking advantage of their weakness, The sleeper agents successfully kidnapped them, and the next thing they new was being at starlight academy. 

[Optional]

Theme Song:

Undertale-Undertale

Misc details:

Hardt Is gender non-binary and uses "they" pronouns (It doesn't actually matter, though)

Here you go, Caffeine Freak!

Character application!

[

Judeau woke up in his dorm "where am I? Why am I here?" he mumbled under his breath "I was walking toward a town before I blacked out. Weird..." the blonde looked around "Where's my hair tie?"

Please do not post until you have been accepted. You've also broken rule 3 on your first post. Every other player has managed to get this right, please respect their effort and put more into yours. Refer to my last post quoting you. 

@Tidnas So close, but you've forgotten a detail from the rules section.

@glossophobia I think you've forgotten the same thing.

When you two think you've found it, tag me and I'll get back to you!]

[

Please do not post until you have been accepted. You've also broken rule 3 on your first post. Every other player has managed to get this right, please respect their effort and put more into yours. Refer to my last post quoting you. 

Must be the dragon thingy :sosure:

[

I messed up... Sorry ? I'll delete the post

Alright thanks, that makes me feel better, has my character been accepted? Also, Judeau is a bit overprotective of his hair tie, since it was a gift from the group of traveling performers he was raised by, just a warning 

[@Judeauofaltrades Don't sweat it! I'm not gonna hold it against you. Lack of detail in the past has killed my roleplays, so I've gotta make sure the rules are firm.

Hope it hasn't deterred you!]

[@Judeauofaltrades Yep, it checks out now. You're accepted! Post whenever you're ready. In the meantime, I think I'm going to move my previous plot post here. Just a con of not having an OOC tab]

[@TrueBananaz That's fine! Good luck out there!

@Ras Thanks! You're accepted, post at your own convenience.]

[Also, if you're just joining, you can appear in the sim as if you were there the whole time. I'll probably have to cut it short anyway.]

Aaron didn't hesitate before sprinting into the expanse of the arena. 'Sporty' wasn't a word he'd used to describe himself, but he sure was used to running at this point.

He barely made it into the center before the ground started rumbling.

All around him, the hexagons tiling the floor began to pulse and vibrate, some of them eventually started protruding as poles out of the ground at individually different heights - each cluster forming some sort of hill. Surprising still, sand began to sift out of the gaps between each hexagon, until the entire floor around him no longer looked like a floor, but like a flock of sand dunes in a desert. Finally, the spherical roof flashed a brilliant blue surrounding a giant ball of bright yellow. The room's temperature skyrocketed.

Before he knew it, Aaron was in the desert.

"Huh." Was all he had to say about that. 

Everything looked and felt completely seamless, a spike of juxtaposition from the cold, steel room he seemed to be in just a minute ago.

Looking down, he could see that his blue jumpsuit had changed its shade - the suit was now the same colour as the sand he stood on - it blended in so well that it almost looked like his body had disappeared. His weapon no longer looked like the shambled together prototype that it did before, but rather an actual gun, much like the one he held in the test range.

He considered the fact that he'd have to shoot his friends. That they had to shoot him.

"Well.. it's just a sim, right? Nothing personal." He uttered, shielding his eyes from the searing sun before setting off in a random direction.

@AnyoneElse

@Vii

@Rosehaven17

@11254man

@Kaera

@Angel_Mukti

@Camilton

Judeau woke up in his dorm "where am I?" He grumbled and felt the back of his neck, checking to see if his hair tie was there "Well at least I have my hair tie." He sighs in relief and stands up. His stomach growls. So he wanders off to find food. He wanders for about an hour before his nose picked up the scent of food, so he follows the scent.

[

Whoops! Sorry! I did have that line of text, but the first time I wrote the post I forgot to add the spoiler, so I copied the application but forgot to copy the white text. At any rate, I realize my mistake now.

Mikuru watched as the landscape changed around her, she stood her ground and waited, she was in the open once it finished. She shook her head and started to move, the heat got to her quick, as she kneeled down just to cool down. Look at this this way, at least it's not a frozen tundra.. she thought and started moving again. After awhile, of just seeing sand, hills, and even more sand, she swore she saw someone, who looked like Aaron. She didn't want to shoot her friends, she aimed and closed her eyes before firing. She turned as soon as she shot, "S-S-Sorry!!" She said, and ran off even faster, not triggering her power. Once she thought she was safe, she kneeled down, and waited for herself to form a plan.

@Caffeine Freak

@Vii

@Rosehaven17

@11254man

@Kaera

@Angel_Mukti

Ras's eyes snapped open instantly as she shot up. "......where the hell...?" She asked as she seemed to be somewhere different. "Have I been kidnapped? Well....it wouldn't be the first time." She stated as she looked around. She got out of the bed and walked to the door, kicking it open with her hands in her pockets. She walked into the corridor and looked around. It seemed quite empty. So she decided to walk for a while. As she did so, she watched the repetitive and identical doors, lights, walls and floor. It became apparent that this is some sort of facility, yet it's purpose still eluded her. She stopped and put her hand on the wall, something....was off. It it then suddenly came to her. She wasn't dumb, in fact, she was quite intelligent. Windows, that was it, the Windows, or lack thereof. There were no windows which can only mean one thing: they were located somewhere where windows would be a danger. So they were either in space, the high regions of the stratosphere, or deep in the ocean. Due to the difficulty and expense of building a space station and keeping it hidden, Ras disregarded this possibility. Then it wasn't impossible for a large, base to be build with flight capabilities.

But then again, it could have windows, only they'd need to be reinforced and made from strong materials. Therefore, if they had the money to build such a thing in the first place, price shouldn't be an issue, so she concluded they must be in the ocean. And since she has never heard of any facilities under the ocean it must be quite secretive. But why? What reason could they have for such a place and why kidnap her? Her intellect? Her abilities? Possibly, too many variables for her to be certain, but she could hypothesize that perhaps they plan to take over a country or if they were ambitious enough maybe the whole world. Of course, for such a venture, she alone would not be enough, so she concluded that more would be needed. Then the idea hit her, this facility must be a place to kidnap and gather super-being's. Meta-human's, clones, espers, and various other people and being's with special abilities. So that's what's going on, well at least she won't be bored she supposed. And all this was calculated, predicted and figured out within the space of 5 minutes, truly Ras was a terrifyingly intelligent genius.  

Ras's eyes snapped open instantly as she shot up. "......where the hell...?" She asked as she seemed to be somewhere different. "Have I been kidnapped? Well....it wouldn't be the first time." She stated as she looked around. She got out of the bed and walked to the door, kicking it open with her hands in her pockets. She walked into the corridor and looked around. It seemed quite empty. So she decided to walk for a while. As she did so, she watched the repetitive and identical doors, lights, walls and floor. It became apparent that this is some sort of facility, yet it's purpose still eluded her. She stopped and put her hand on the wall, something....was off. It it then suddenly came to her. She wasn't dumb, in fact, she was quite intelligent. Windows, that was it, the Windows, or lack thereof. There were no windows which can only mean one thing: they were located somewhere where windows would be a danger. So they were either in space, the high regions of the stratosphere, or deep in the ocean. Due to the difficulty and expense of building a space station and keeping it hidden, Ras disregarded this possibility. Then it wasn't impossible for a large, base to be build with flight capabilities.

But then again, it could have windows, only they'd need to be reinforced and made from strong materials. Therefore, if they had the money to build such a thing in the first place, price shouldn't be an issue, so she concluded they must be in the ocean. And since she has never heard of any facilities under the ocean it must be quite secretive. But why? What reason could they have for such a place and why kidnap her? Her intellect? Her abilities? Possibly, too many variables for her to be certain, but she could hypothesize that perhaps they plan to take over a country or if they were ambitious enough maybe the whole world. Of course, for such a venture, she alone would not be enough, so she concluded that more would be needed. Then the idea hit her, this facility must be a place to kidnap and gather super-being's. Meta-human's, clones, espers, and various other people and being's with special abilities. So that's what's going on, well at least she won't be bored she supposed. And all this was calculated, predicted and figured out within the space of 5 minutes, truly Ras was a terrifyingly intelligent genius.  

While in search of something to eat, Judeau bumped into Ras. "I'm sorry miss, hey, what's your name? You must be new here too, I can see the confusion in your eyes, well my name is Judeau." He grinned at her "Sorry if I'm acting strange, I'm not only confused but also not very good at dealing with new people. Well, if you need a friend, I'll be yours." he held out his hand, there was a strange marking on it. He seemed to be happy and nervous at the same time, his bangs cast a shadow over his face making it difficult to make out his face, but he had a warm smile and a friendly tone to his voice, despite his situation. His stomach grumbled and he laughed nervously So...hungry he thought to himself

While in search of something to eat, Judeau bumped into Ras. "I'm sorry miss, hey, what's your name? You must be new here too, I can see the confusion in your eyes, well my name is Judeau." He grinned at her "Sorry if I'm acting strange, I'm not only confused but also not very good at dealing with new people. Well, if you need a friend, I'll be yours." he held out his hand, there was a strange marking on it. He seemed to be happy and nervous at the same time, his bangs cast a shadow over his face making it difficult to make out his face, but he had a warm smile and a friendly tone to his voice, despite his situation.

"Me? Confused? You must be mistaken. I understand the situation perfectly. We are located in a base on the bottom of the ocean, operated by a syndicate or organisation with the sole intention of overthrowing a government or perhaps the entire world. The seem well organised and have great planning skills whoever they are, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to pull off such a feat." Ras said informatively. She noticed his hand and saw the strange markings, assuming they correlate to his ability, perhaps a intuitive learning ability, maybe to be able to instantly understand and master something. She cocked her head to the side as a grin filled with pure unadulterated malice formed on her lips. "But no, I do not need a friend. You can be mine if you really want but I can't guarantee you won't regret such a thing." She said with a voice filled with hatred. 

She he took his hand as he could feel the field which surrounds her body and gives her the ability to change vector values by touch. Her red eyes burned with a sense of bloodlust and despair. She didn't seem happy nor nice in the slightest. More, dangerous and unstable. Although she didn't seem like she was about to start tearing the place apart.....yet. "You can call me Accelerator, it's what everyone calls me because it is also the name of my ability." She said, her mopey white hair swaying a slight bit due to the air conditioning in the building. The girl  then turned and looked around to see if there was anyone else around, but there was not, she was considering the possibility of killing, but no, she disregarded it. It'd be fun but there wasn't much meaning to it at the present moment in time. The best thing to do for now was to gather information on what this place was and find the one who Ras it to see what purpose they had planned for the abductees. 

"I was only asking for your name because I wanted to see if you would tell me or not, you name is Ras, am I correct?" He seemed relaxed "You must be a genius to figure all this. Me, well I can detect emotions just by looking at someone straight in the eye, you want to kill me correct? Well if you try to, let's just say that I won't go down without a fight. If you need help getting information, I'll gladly help, we may not be friends, but consider me as an ally. I had a pretty lame past but I've learned many things quite easily, I may seem like a bumbling idiot, but I'm quite skilled and managed to overcome some weird situations." He looked Ras straight in the eye, his stomach still growling making it hard to take him seriously. @Ras

While in search of something to eat, Judeau bumped into Ras. "I'm sorry miss, hey, what's your name? You must be new here too, I can see the confusion in your eyes, well my name is Judeau." He grinned at her "Sorry if I'm acting strange, I'm not only confused but also not very good at dealing with new people. Well, if you need a friend, I'll be yours." he held out his hand, there was a strange marking on it. He seemed to be happy and nervous at the same time, his bangs cast a shadow over his face making it difficult to make out his face, but he had a warm smile and a friendly tone to his voice, despite his situation.

"Nope. I can't remember my name so no, no you are not. And you won't go down without a fight? Really?!" She said as a feel of bloodlust came from her. "And what makes you think I need help getting information? Don't be so relaxed, it could get you killed. For example." She said as she suddenly put her hand on his face. "My power is vector transformation, I can change and manipulate any vector by touch. Right now the vector I'm in contact with is the heat from your blood. Now, answer me this: what would happen if I reversed it?!" She asked as her eyes widened and she let out a sinister laugh. The woman seemed to thrive on sadism and cruelty itself. 

Ras was not one to be taken lightly, she thinks very little of the value of life. Seeing it a trivial matter, and unhesitantly killing any and all whom irritate or interest her. But worst of all, she didn't do it for any perticularly reason or have any real justification for it. She killed simply because she can. And she loved to watch the world burn. She's one whom doesn't care what she's told to do and still sleeps peacefully at night. Ras was an extremely dangerous person, both due to her power and abuse of it. She was cruel, intelligent and extremely ruthless. "The reason I don't want or need friends or allies is simply. I strive for something beyond the strongest, that challenging me would be the most ridiculous thought ever, that fighting me would be a sin!" She said as her grin widened curling her lips upwards and exposing her teeth even more. 

At this point, Lucas didn't even want to find his class anymore, who knows how long he's been running around in circles cluelessly, or how long he'd been lost for. He just wanted to find his dorm, but that's the thing, he did not have the slightest idea where that was.

"Oh....d-dear... ..."

Grumbled Lucas with regret as he barely went past yet another corner, spotting two people...er...to be honest lucas had no idea what they were doing, but decided to go interact with them either way because he was probably gonna go insane if he kept on roaming around the place.

"Um...excuse me..."

Started Lucas nervously.

"You...two...wouldn't know where the dorms are...would you..?"

Continued Lucas with a nervous chuckle.

"Erm...hello?"

Lucas was starting to get a bit scared as one of the two started rambling on about so many stuff at once, his head was hurting.

@Ras

@Judeauofaltrades

"Alright miss, I can tell you mean business, in fact, you remind me of someone, but you are scaring someone, so I'll be taking my leave now." Judea bowed slightly and turned to Lucas "I know where the dorms are, so follow me." he smiled and held out his hand to Lucas, revealing his birthmark. The Blonde's stomach growled again so hungry... he thought to himself when will I actually get some food!? he pushed his bangs out of his face, his stomach growled again I doubt I'll be able to get food anytime soon at this point, I should just endure it

@Ras @Bumblebee

[In Simulation]

Aaron stopped as a splinter of sand in front of him sprayed up.

Did someone just try to-

"S-S-Sorry!!" He heard the voice seep over the dunes before the sound of kicked up gravel hissed and then dissipated. "Trudging around in the open isn't going to get me anywhere." He muttered, glancing over to where he heard Mikuru's voice.

..maybe she'd avoid him now..?

Maybe she'd come back to finish the job.

The thought was uneasy in Aaron's mind, but he supposed that was the point of this training. To iron out hesitation.

A plan, that was what he needed. But he was surrounded by sand, there was nothing he could work with. ThinkThinkThinkThinkThink He urged his mind to process.. anything!

He tugged at his jumpsuit, but it was made clear immediately that it wasn't coming off until the sim was over. Until he shoots all of his friends. Or they shoot him.

He kicked the sand beneath him. "Damn sand!"

But then it hit him.

He was surrounded by sand.

By silicon dioxide.

Aaron got down on one knee and began fiddling with his gun. It looked real enough, but if he could just pull out the wire he saw earlier...

The gun shimmered, the hologram faded, returning it to the original hunky appearance. Testing the trigger sent a shower of red sparks out of the disconnected wire. This thing must've hooked up to one hell of a battery.

Carefully, he aimed the sparks at the ground.

Minutes passed.

"Come on.." He crossed his fingers, relaxing the now aching trigger finger, and the sparks dissipated. The area he focused on was no longer sand, but a smoking lump of glass. Aaron smiled deviously. After a few hits with the butt of his gun, he managed to recover a few tiny glass fragments, which he stuffed into the barrel of his gun. Once the wire stopped glowing red, he reconnected it - the hologram aura flickering back over the weapon. If Aaron was correct..

He pulled the trigger, and a spray of hundreds of bullets flew out the end of the gun. "The bullet is just another hologram.. what really comes out the end is just signal lasers. The recoil is just fake."

Intrigued, he holstered the gun and began to trail after where he heard Mikuru - trying not to think about what he would have to do when he actually stumbled across someone.

@Camilton

(I accidentally tagged myself instead of you .-.)

@Vii

@Rosehaven17

@11254man

@Kaera

@Angel_Mukti

Ras grinned and turned the opposite direction. She walked away, her sinister grin still reminding on her face. The one whom had turned up had ruined the moment. But oh well, she'd have plenty of opportunities to kill, she supposed. So she simply decided to look around the facility, to see whom she could find and what she could find. Perhaps she'd be able to fine one of the people who set this place up. Hopefully, Ras wasn't good at being still, she preferred action. Boredom was the thing she hated more than anything. 

She he walked to find a mess hall of any kind, perhaps a cafeteria? They must have some place to provide the abductees with food. Weak soldiers weren't much use after all, she continued down the repetitive corridors until finding a door. She clicked it open and walked in to find a large room with a serving station. The food had been readily prepared but she still couldn't see any staff. This was what was irritating her, surely they would need security for those they took. True they could tear the place apart due to being under the ocean and since it'd result in them drowning but they'd eventually find and take the leader captive if he were unprotected. 

Hardt wakes up in a bed. The seawater emanates an unbearable cold. They don't know where they are. They try to access their foresight, but it seems to be disabled. They're wearing a generic uniform. Hardt tries to remember exactly what happened last night, but can't quite make everything out. The room seems to be a recreation of their old bedroom, but nothing is quite right. Their laptop and phone are still in the right place, thank goodness. Hardt tries to call her mother, but there is no service. 

"Hello? Where am I?" They scream.

Full Name:

Todoroki Izuka

Appearance:

tumblr_nbw2v4sL5M1sx0xojo1_500.jpg

Power/Skill:

Todoroki's Power allows him to cancel any other powers and abilities by looking at someone. It also blocks his opponent from any movement for the duration of 2 minutes, once those two minutes are over his cancellation powers still work yet his enemy can move. While Todoroki's Quirk is extraordinarily powerful, it does have  weaknesses:

• The effects of the power wears off if he shuts his eyes or if his eyes are obstructed from his target
  • Another drawback to this power is that if he uses his ability for a long period of time, his eyes start to dry out.

Bio:

Ever since Todoroki's birth, he was considered special. Not only was him and his mother kicked out of the hospital she gave birth to, but she couldn't find anywhere for them to stay during the early stages of his life. His father had walked out on them, and Todoroki grew up loving his mother all the much more. While she didn't enjoy having a son that was special she still loved her son. His mother did everything for him, and went through many sacrifices for him to be where he is today. She always wanted the best for him, before she could even think about herself.

The day she died, Todoroki was devastated. He went from being a very good child to becoming a rebellious teenager. He got piercings, dyed his hair, and did whatever the hell he wanted. He didn't care about any consequences anymore, but his power was fairly strong but he didn't have any reason to use it. Due to the fact that he had never seen someone like him before he never knew when to use his power. On the other hand, Todoroki knew what it did but he didn't have any opportunities to use it at all. Everything changed when he was kidnapped and taken to Starlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back