• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casual rp partner search (always open)

aisling_beag

please someone end me
Hello lovelies!

My name is Castor and I'm looking for some casual roleplay!

About me:
I am 18 years old and in training to be an EMT so I am very busy! I LOVE OOC talk so feel free to ramble about whatever you want because I will probably ramble too tbh as OOC helps with the rp experience in my opinion. I have been roleplaying for roughly 7 years and I consider myself to be semi to advanced literate.

What I'm looking for:
I will only roleplay with those 18+! I'm sorry to younger roleplayers, I was once in your shoes, but I don't feel comfortable with anyone younger. I'm not requesting doubles, but please at least be open to that! I ask that you be ghost friendly as I can get very busy to school work, and I will do the same. If you feel the need to bump, give me 3 days at least, after that give me a week. I am semi to advanced literate, so I would like partners who are the same; at least 3 to 5 paragraphs per reply. I am only willing to do OC x Canon and OC x OC, I'm not really in the mood for Canon x Canon. For non-fandom, I would prefer MxF where I am the female but I'm alright with MxM and FxF.

Fandoms ( * for craving level):

My Hero Academia****

Jujutsu Kaisen**

Blue Exorcist*

Soul Eater*

Haikyuu!!**

Demon Slayer*******

~

Non-fandom plots:

Roommates to lovers

Detective x Criminal

Arranged marriage