• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casual RP! OCs, World-Building and Friendships

jl_ace98

Casual writer
Hey everyone! My name is Jordan (he/them, 22) I’m still on the hunt for someone to write with. I have OCs I’ve never written, and I’d love to find other OCs for them to interact with! No formal rules or word limits. This is a free time activity for me, and I'm hoping to find other people who just want to have a good time.

I’ll try to make this brief…

• Improv— making it up as we go!
  • Marvel and Witcher
  • LGBTQA+ friendly and Fluff friendly

Dislikes:
  • Abusive/manipulative characters
  • Being forced to play a certain gender

I’m 100% OKAY with:
  • Retcon
  • Breaking canon
  • Writing for multiple characters at a time
  • Writing in script style OR paragraphs!
  • Open to trying new things, just tell me what you want <3

Now, about my OCs.

LYRIC SUN: Male, mid 20s, metal singer (face claim is Andy Biersack), gave his soul to save his sister and has been forced to steal souls for Lucifer ever since; kind-hearted, tries to act tough but is actually very sentimental, loner, enjoys harmless troublemaking, uses his contract with Lucifer to bring murderers to justice

EZRA DEWITT: Trans male, early 30s, librarian and professor (no face claim yet. He’s tall with a soft build, curly short brown hair and brown eyes and scruff), modern-day wizard; no backstory for him yet— let’s make it up as we go?

RAIN: Nonbinary (amab), late 20s, traditional craftsmen (no face claim yet. They are short, long straight black hair, bright blue eyes, slender, sharp facial features), modern-day elf who escaped from their hidden clan in Sweden to live among the humans, disguised as a human with their ears folded in.

I hope that wasn’t too difficult to read! I’m really looking forward to meeting you! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back