• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
In an era long past, as monarchies weakened, local feudal lords grew in power. The first knights simply protected their lords' domains. However, with the reforms of the late 11th century, knights became the protectors of the peace. They valued courage and honor, fighting heretics and heathens in God's name.

In this age, one company of knights was said to be invincible due to 4 warriors

Leon Belmont, a courageous man who feared nothing and whose combat abilities were second to none.

Mathias Cronqvist, a genius tactician, whose learning made him an exception in a largely illiterate society.

Tory, a Cleric whose mighty strength made him the terror of any who stood against him.

and Talis Silver, whose encyclopedic knowledge of monsters made her a vital asset to the company

They all trusted each other completely, and they were bound by an old friendship.

However, sorrow awaited Mathias upon his return from a victorious campaign. It was news of the sudden death of his beloved wife, Elisabetha. Mathias's grief was profound and he became bedridden.

A year has passed since then. Thanks to the threes’ efforts, their company remains proudly undefeated.

However, a mysterious army of monsters suddenly appears in their domain. The Crusades are raging in the East, and since the Church is focusing on fighting heathens rather than monsters, it has forbidden unauthorized battles. Leon wants permission to sortie, but the Church has no intention of granting it.

One night, Mathias struggles from his sickbed and tells Leon that the appearance of the monsters is tied to a vampire, who has a castle in the Forest, called Eternal Night, and that Leon's betrothed, Sara, has been kidnapped and brought to that castle.

Leon realizes that he must renounce his title to rescue his beloved. Talis and Tory gladly renounce their titles as well to aide him.

The forest is swollen with darkness, as if it would rob away everything, and only moonlight provides a ray of hope.

A great legend is about to begin.

(if you like what you see and wanna join please feel free to ask me)

Last edited:
A man walks out “ah. So you all made it.”

“and who are you supposed to be?” Talis asks him suspiscious

“My name is Rinaldo. I live in this cottage, and I assume you are the hunters Walter allowed into his domain?”

A man walks out “ah. So you all made it.”

“and who are you supposed to be?” Talis asks him suspiscious

“My name is Rinaldo. I live in this cottage, and I assume you are the hunters Walter allowed into his domain?”
Leon:yes,We Are,and What Are You Here For?

Rinaldo replies “for starters, I can give you a weapon. It wouldn’t do you well to go into his castle empty handed.”

Rindaldo nods “indeed, come inside, I have something that would work much better.”

Talis asks “are you sure we can trust him?”

Talis nods “very well, I’ll follow your lead.”

Rinaldo takes them inside and pulls out a whip “here, it’s enchanted. Try it.”

“There are training dummies behind the cottage. You can all train on them if you wish, they won’t break.” Rinaldo tells them.

Talis’s eyes widen “he must be a witch.”

“alchemist actually.” Rinaldo says from behind the three of them.

Talis asks “Alchemist? So you’re an enchanter?”

“In a way yes. That whip you wield sir Belmont is enchanted, making it very useful against monsters. As you saw on the dummy.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back