• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania Interest Check

Eleyvan

confused wizard
Ugh, do you really need another roleplay, Eleyvan? No. The answer is no. But fixations are fixations and sometimes I have to do what they tell me, and what they're telling me is make the RPs. While my other thread has received zero bites and likely never will, this is a lot more popular of a fandom and I expect at least one or two people will message me. Because I already have over a dozen roleplays I am going to be selective. It's not personal if I turn you down, but I will let you know if I'm not interested. Anyhow, I'm looking for a Castlevania roleplay or two, based off of the animated series. If you're interested in that, too, stick around and see if we might click.

About Me, and You
  • I'm in my 20s. He/him. Be at least 18.
  • I'm a slow writer. I mean this both in literal terms and the time it takes me to reply to things. Sometimes it'll take me a long time to reply. Other times I might be able to reply a couple of times a week, maybe even more if I'm really feeling it. But if you're looking for someone who posts every day or more I am not the person for you. On the flip side I am eternally patient and will wait forever for you.
  • I'm a flexible writer. My posts tend to be 200-600 words, but I've been known to go higher. Not as much anymore, however. I'm also a bit of a mirror poster usually. If you're not sure about our compatibility I'm happy to offer writing samples. It'd be neat if you'd do the same but it's not required (it does save potential heartache later, however).
  • Third person, past or present tense. I do past tense by default but if you write in present tense I'll switch to match. Can't do first person though, sorry.
  • Romance is heavily preferred but not required. It shouldn't be the only focus, however. All pairing types are acceptable. In mxf, however, I prefer to play the male character. I'm a fan of poly ships if that's something you're interested in, too.
  • I am open to doubling or playing multiple mains but I'm not a huge fan of forcing it if it doesn't work naturally. I like playing both canon and OC characters, with a preference for the former in this case, and I like playing against canon and OC characters. Cc x cc, cc x oc, and oc x oc are all interesting to me.
  • I don't have any problem with darker or upsetting topics, and there are few things that bother me. I would prefer someone in a similar place, although if there are specific things you can't handle I'll adhere to that. I can't do so if you don't tell me, however, and please tell me early in our discussion in case it's something that's a deal-breaker for me.
  • OOC discussion! We've got to talk about plotting and the world and so forth. I lose interest otherwise, sorry. It doesn't have to be personal stuff -- although it can be if you prefer to be friends with your partners.
Roleplay Stuff
  • I don't actually have many ideas, which is, admittedly, is probably not the most appealing. However, I'd love to work together to come up with something of our own. I have little snippets for some things but not so much that I'm going to list them here. If you have any plots or prompts I'm happy to hear them!
  • Pre-Canon, Post-Canon, and during Canon are all good. Messing with events is one of my favourite things. Some AUs are a lot of fun.
  • I'd mostly prefer to do something involving some of the canon (even if we don't use canon characters) but I might settle for rip-off levels of inspired by.
  • If someone wants to do Trevor/Sypha/Alucard with me, I'd love that. I'm willing to play any two or one of them (preference for Alucard or Trevor if I'm only playing one, however).
  • I'd also be particularly interested in playing as Alucard or Hector. If there is anyone you'd like to play as or against I'm likely willing to do that, with a few exceptions. If you want to do a canon x canon ship we can discuss that, too, but no promises.
  • I've seen Nocturne too but I'm less interested in it/its characters.
  • ???
I've undoubtedly forgotten things, so ask questions and make suggestions. PM ME if you're interested, please. Sometimes it might take me a few days to get back to you. And give me at least a bit more to reply to than "I'd like to RP". Maybe say hello? Tell me your favourite flower? I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back