• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Castlevania: Champions of the Sun

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Benjamin was swift to grab the fresh carcass and get things moving. Helping support its weight, Osgar moved at an equal pace so the meat wouldn’t fall in the mud and be sullied. “I thought that would be much more violent than it was,” he added on the way back to the campsite.

Kind of disappointed in the fact he couldn't fight the Minotaur as he was high on adrenaline but was rather happy when he saw the dear get thrown to them and shrugs off whatever else feeling he had and immediately jumps into helping Benjamin find wood for fire. He runs throughout the woods grabbing whatever branches and wood that looks big enough to keep a fire going and after coming back with 2 arm loads of branches and whatever else he could find he lays down on the floor " That worked my adrenaline off well though I'm rather disappointed we couldn't bring it down." he lets out in between breaths.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror Goonfire Goonfire Darklord95 Darklord95

Benjamin looks around quickly, scrambling to find sticks, big and small. Gathering more leave and pine-needles until his arms were full fallen forestry. His returns back while running in high steps "Here I come, friends! I have the means to start a fire!" Benjamin quickly sets the forestry down on the ground and begins to set it up appropriately the best he can.
Darklord95 Darklord95 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire

The Minotaur chopped the trees into small firewood sized pieces, this would fuel his fire for many weeks, though he might not need it soon. As he was preparing the other venison he had he heard an all too irritating yet familiar voice. “They were right there beast, you knew what they wish to do yet you let them leave, have you no loyalty?” Standing on a ledge overlooking the front doors in the shadows caste by the castle stood a man with long white hair and pale skin. He wore a black cloak, white gloves, and black shoes. The most notable item of clothing he wore however, was a white mask covering the top half of his face stopping at the nose.
The Minotaur responded, “I may serve your master, but I owe him no loyalty, I will guard this door with my life, but once I am free I will kill you all.”
“Ahahahaha! You are very bold creature! I assure you the moment your servitude has ended I will not hesitate to kill you myself.” With that he disappeared into the shadows, leaving the Minotaur by himself.

Felix sat by the fireplace as he waited for the others to bring tools for the fire. He took the time to thank God for the meal he has given them.

Mihaela and Luca returned soon with the pot of water setting it up to hover over the fire. “The stag needs to be cut into much smaller pieces. I don’t have any knives big enough for that.” She said double checking her knife case.

Mihaela and Luca returned soon with the pot of water setting it up to hover over the fire. “The stag needs to be cut into much smaller pieces. I don’t have any knives big enough for that.” She said double checking her knife case.
Felix turns to Mihaela “One of your arrows might make a fine replacement.”

"Friend Felix is right. When in doubt, use something else! Though..." Benjamin thinks for a moment "Aren't arrows just a tad fragile to cut meat properly?" Benjamin asks curiously "Assuming they're made of wood that is."

"Friend Felix is right. When in doubt, use something else! Though..." Benjamin thinks for a moment "Aren't arrows just a tad fragile to cut meat properly?" Benjamin asks curiously "Assuming they're made of wood that is."
“If you use the entire arrow yes, use the arrowhead.”

"If you want to sharpen it i do have my whetstone on me as that should serve good enough for an arrow, Yes?" he says as he digs through his bag looking for his whetstone. He usually uses it for his sword after every 5 battles or so to keep it nice and honed but doesn't sharpen it too much as a sharp blade doesn't matter if it just breaks after one good swing. He finds the whetstone and holds his hand out presenting it to them "A true beauty of a tool don't you think this has sharpened and honed every weapon I used to it's max potential in mere minutes of using it." he proudly remarks as a experienced hunter being equal to the best with every weapon he's used is one of his proudest accomplishments.

"I feel as though a simple dagger would suffice for small cuts of meat," Osgar insisted, glancing at Mihaela's dagger. "Sharpened with that whetstone, we may have the correct tool for the job... Well, as close as we can get."

Mihaela nodded, pulling one of her arrows from her back and a dagger from her hip, she handed them to James. "Would you mind sharpening both of these for me?" She asked, handing them over. She then proceeded to set up the pot of water so it hung over the fire. She added some herbs, such as onions, and some salt and pepper into the pot. She pulled out a few peppers, "Does spicy stew bother y'all?" She asked.
D1.Live D1.Live Darklord95 Darklord95 Goonfire Goonfire Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Suddenly the shot of a firearm is heard, and Felix falls to the ground, dead from a shot to the head. The shot had come from a man standing in the shadows, wearing a black cloak, white gloves, black shoes, and a mask covering half of his face.

James starts to sharpen the dagger first as it seems like its in rougher shape in the arrow and already knocks off a few dull edges in the first 4 strokes "It's almost like magic." he laughs to himself. He then shoots up at the sound of the shot and then sees Felix hit the ground and immediately runs and pulls him behind some type of cover but then notices that he was leaking from his head and saw his lifeless eyes and then gently lay his body down on the ground and looked around at the camp for a bit before locating where the shot came from "You come out now". He said in a deep voice and slightly raspy voice as a burrowing anger had grown inside him and he rests his hand on his sword. He was rather close to Felix as he used to attend the church Felix preached at when younger and always looked up to him as a mentor in a way. He walked besides the fire so he doesn't get sneaked up on in the darkness around him while now with his sword fully unsheathed and pointed in the shadows towards where the shot came from.
NightTerror NightTerror Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Goonfire Goonfire Darklord95 Darklord95

James starts to sharpen the dagger first as it seems like its in rougher shape in the arrow and already knocks off a few dull edges in the first 4 strokes "It's almost like magic." he laughs to himself. He then shoots up at the sound of the shot and then sees Felix hit the ground and immediately runs and pulls him behind some type of cover but then notices that he was leaking from his head and saw his lifeless eyes and then gently lay his body down on the ground and looked around at the camp for a bit before locating where the shot came from "You come out now". He said in a deep voice and slightly raspy voice as a burrowing anger had grown inside him and he rests his hand on his sword. He was rather close to Felix as he used to attend the church Felix preached at when younger and always looked up to him as a mentor in a way. He walked besides the fire so he doesn't get sneaked up on in the darkness around him while now with his sword fully unsheathed and pointed in the shadows towards where the shot came from.
NightTerror NightTerror Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Goonfire Goonfire Darklord95 Darklord95
“Ahahahaha! With pleasure human!”
Suddenly the moon rose overhead turning day into night. The man stepped out into the open smiling, “Once you all are dead, no one will be able to stop Draculas’ endless night! All monsters will finally inherit the earth!” He then started firing where everyone had scattered to, laughing as he did so.

Osgar had flinched at the sharp noise. It took a second for his eyes to trail from the smoke cloud to Felix’s corpse and back. He then scrambled for cover to listen to their assailant. "Ah, so you fear us," he mocked in a deadpan tone, darting from tree to tree. Once he was close enough, he cast his Crown of Thorns, throwing it like a chakram. Barbed vines unfurled from the twig circlet, lashing out towards the gunman.

Osgar had flinched at the sharp noise. It took a second for his eyes to trail from the smoke cloud to Felix’s corpse and back. He then scrambled for cover to listen to their assailant. "Ah, so you fear us," he mocked in a deadpan tone, darting from tree to tree. Once he was close enough, he cast his Crown of Thorns, throwing it like a chakram. Barbed vines unfurled from the twig circlet, lashing out towards the gunman.
In one quick motion he had dodged and grabbed the vines in his free hand, “I do not fear you fool! I’m here to kill you!” He says as he focuses his fire on Osgar.

"Don't think you highly of yourself and your master, fiend! For his reign and yours are over!" Benjamine leaps at the assailant with claws out

Faster than the eye could see, the stranger holstered his gun and pulled out his longsword, holding it in one hand, matching Benjamin blow for blow. Until he saw an opening and grabbed Benjamin by the throat with his free hand and lifted him up. “Ahahahaha! You thought a pitiful little Lycan like you could stand a chance against a vampire?” He then lifts his sword in a stabbing position, “know your place.”

"That is what you want me to think! You tremble before the power of God, and you would sell your soul to avoid His scrutiny!" Osgar yelled fervently in response to the vampire. He produced a jar of holy water from his backpack and hurled it, allowing it to shatter and splash across a wide radius. Blue holy flames immediately blanketed that area.

"That is what you want me to think! You tremble before the power of God, and you would sell your soul to avoid His scrutiny!" Osgar yelled fervently in response to the vampire. He produced a jar of holy water from his backpack and hurled it, allowing it to shatter and splash across a wide radius. Blue holy flames immediately blanketed that area.
Before the bottle lands the man seemingly teleports away in a puff of smoke. His voice is heard from all around “Humans shouldn’t play with fire!” Suddenly a section of the fire splits and the man walks through it and promptly grabs some of it in his gloved hand, “They tend to get burned!” He says as he throws the holy flame at Osgar.

James already seeing this battle is going to be a more so struggle to live he immediately jumps in to help his friends and swipes away the blue flames with his gauntlet that was coming right for Osgar "If we want any chance to overpower him...attack at the same time but we gotta save Benji" he then charges at the man but right when he reaches arm distance he spins around to the side and attempts to cut the man's arm off to free Benjamin from his grasp.

James already seeing this battle is going to be a more so struggle to live he immediately jumps in to help his friends and swipes away the blue flames with his gauntlet that was coming right for Osgar "If we want any chance to overpower him...attack at the same time but we gotta save Benji" he then charges at the man but right when he reaches arm distance he spins around to the side and attempts to cut the man's arm off to free Benjamin from his grasp.
The masked man simply turns 90 degrees causing the attack to miss, then throws benjamin at james, knocking them both to the ground “Ahahahaha! You lot may have fought monsters, but I am a phantom.” He then disappears in another puff of smoke, appearing behind james and benjamin with his longsword drawn ready to cut both their heads off at once.

Benjamin instinctively grabs James and pulls him down to the ground with him to avoid the sword swing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back