• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Castlevania: Champions of the Sun

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mihaela was impressed as usual with the wisdom that seemed to fall so easily from Felix’s lips, and even if his words hadn’t made Benjamin feel better they did lift her spirits. “Alright Ben, let’s head out.” She said. She gave one short, sharp whistle and Luca appeared at her side almost instantaneously. She adjusted her long bow on her back and they headed into the forest.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Darklord95 Darklord95 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire

With the others planning to keep hunting, Osgar pulled a wooden box from his bag; he was keeping dried and salted rations hidden in the bottom, beneath his Crown of Thorns and holy water vials. “Surely, more of you brought rations,” he said in moderate surprise. The castle wasn’t much farther away and the holy warrior was eager to kick off the attack on Dracula’s castle sooner than later. “Good preparation is the key to swift success.”

Benjamin grumbles as Osgar brings up the rations. In hindsigh, Osgar was right. They should've been more prepaird but the fact they weren't made this loss hurt all the more. "I'm going to scout ahead westward...I'll search through any tree, river, burrow, and cave to compensate for our defeat by the horde of bats." Benjamin promises as he begins trekking west of the group's campsite
Darklord95 Darklord95 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire

He gets up and kicks the corpse in anger "Damn you went as quick as you came........DAMN IT." James shouts in frustration and then sits down and pulls some bread out of his bag. "Rather sick of chewing on plain bread all day" he sighs as he takes some bites from the half a loaf then forces some water done his throat and pours a little on his face to wipe with a towel. Wiping the dirt and sweat off his face he feels slight rumbling in the ground and look west where he can see large flocks of birds flying away from. "Damn they say the wicked shall not rest but I'm rather exhausted" he stretches a little and then stands up and starts to walk the same direction Benjamin was "Well anybody care to join doesn't seem like we're going up against a bunch of bats this time." he turns toward the group sitting down at the camp.
Darklord95 Darklord95 Goonfire Goonfire Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Benjamin stopped when he heard the sound. If he didn't know any better, he could've sworn the sound was...Human. But the only humans out in the woods was him and his compatriots. And they were on a mission to slay Dracula himself, so who else would be out in the woods with them so close to Dracula's Castle? Benjamin slowly follows in the direction of the sound, hoping it was simply a trick being played on his ears.
Darklord95 Darklord95 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror Goonfire Goonfire D1.Live D1.Live

A large beast with the head of a bull and the body of a man took its’ axe and chopped down another tree with one mighty swing. Once it was down, it chopped off all of the branches at once with a mighty huff, making the strange sound that had been heard earlier. It then added the large log to the pile. It took all the logs in the pile and flung them over its’ shoulder, and proceeded to make its’ way back toward Draculas’ Castle.

Last edited:
Osgar shook his head at James, who was complaining about matters that were trivial in the grand scheme of things. "It's only natural," he started in a calm and rehearsed tone, a fire building beneath his cool exterior as he continued. "If you seek to be a champion of the human race, you'll face adversity befitting a champion. When we find and destroy that abhorrent parody of life, I'm sure there will be much more than plain bread awaiting you back home."

The rumbling made Osgar spin on the ball of his foot, his head whipping around to glance in various directions. Whatever it was, it didn't sit well with him. “Let’s catch up to Ben and Mihaela.” He rounded up his supplies and with a cautious nod headed deeper into the woods.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- D1.Live D1.Live NightTerror NightTerror Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Luca started to growl at the sounds coming from the woods surrounding them. Mihaela grabbed the leather collar around his neck, just to keep him from running off or attacking anything before they knew what was going on. "Hey Ben, you wouldn't happen to know what kind of creature makes sounds like that, would you?"
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Darklord95 Darklord95 D1.Live D1.Live Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Goonfire Goonfire

Benjamin's eyes widen as he looks to the Minotaur leave for Dracula's Castle "Lo and behold, friends! Search no further for we have found our dinner!" Benjamin declares to his compatriots in low voice as to not alert the Minotaur "Ah but alas...My beast-like abilities are no good in the light of day....But regardless, my determination-" Benjamin's stomach growls "And my hunger will drives me foreward! But how shall we go about this..." Benjamin strokes his chin in thought
Darklord95 Darklord95 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire

Hearing all this talk about going out and exploring was fine with him, as he continued his prayers near the campfire. It wasn’t until Osgar’s words had snapped him out of his meditating state, to which he sigh as Felix slowly gotten back up, before using his staff as a walking stick, and began following Osgar to where the others may be. It was when he finally reached them, that he saw they were hiding in cover, watching a beast-man like creature from their places. He silently went to where Mihelea was, almost no noise coming from him, as he whispered “so this is what has been going on over here... hmph... I suggest we head back to the camp, for this would just waste much more needed time we can spent preparing ourselves .” As he waited for a response.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Darklord95 Darklord95 NightTerror NightTerror D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire

Mihaela startled slightly at the sudden appearance of Osgar behind her. “But it does look like it could feed us for a while. Although isn’t that technically cannibalism?” She shook her head to keep herself from getting distracted. Then she pulled her longbow off her back still keeping one hand on Luca’s collar to hold him in place. “Couldn’t we just shoot him down? Two good shots to the heart and the brain would probably do the trick.”
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- D1.Live D1.Live Darklord95 Darklord95 Goonfire Goonfire

Sitting there listening to the other's game plans he starts to zone out and focus on the beast looking at him and a thought comes to his mind "I wonder what it's screams sounds like" he then feels his gauntlet getting warm and looks and the chain wrapped around it and feels his heart start to rush and his leg starts to tap rapidly on the ground and chews on his lip "The temptation is unnaturally strong today...." he then snaps back when he hears the mention of eating it and his stomach growls slightly then he looks at his group and says "I'll hold the beast down and then take it down...I don't care if you rip it piece from piece just take it down" he cracks a slight smile at the end and starts to slowly creep up "No matter what the game is I'll catch it.....even if I have to hunt it to the end of the earth" he mumbles to himself and cracks a wicked grin.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Goonfire Goonfire Darklord95 Darklord95

Oh, Lord, they were really considering eating monster meat, of all things... “Trust no cut of meat from Satan’s animals,” Osgar advised them in an affronted whisper. “Accept a helping of my rations instead and burn the corpse of this abomination. I will do without, but prithee, do not eat that. He was getting irritable already; ‘how much longer will it be before I reach my wits’ end with my desperate and unprepared friends?’ he wondered to himself.

The minotaur stopped in its’ tracks and turned to the group, then spoke in a low gutteral tone “If your goal was to not be heard then you have all done so very poorly.”

"Curses! Fine then." Benjamin stands to his feet "Surrender, bovine beasts! For we have chosen you to be devoured to satiate our hunger!" Benjamin declares
The audacity of this man to assume he would be food did not amuse the Minotaur. “I am no meal stranger, the forest is dangerous, you would do well to leave before nightfall.” As he gave his warning The Minotaur couldn’t help but smell something odd about the stranger standing in front of him, but he couldn’t discern what it was.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- D1.Live D1.Live NightTerror NightTerror Goonfire Goonfire Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

“Thanks for the warning...sir, But we’re not going anywhere.” Mihaela said nocking an arrow in her longbow. She let go of Luca’s collar in order to do so.

With her hand off of his collar Luca was free to slowly stalk towards the beast, snarling the entire time. Mihaela did nothing to discourage him from doing so.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Goonfire Goonfire D1.Live D1.Live Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

“Thanks for the warning...sir, But we’re not going anywhere.” Mihaela said nocking an arrow in her longbow. She let go of Luca’s collar in order to do so.

With her hand off of his collar Luca was free to slowly stalk towards the beast, snarling the entire time. Mihaela did nothing to discourage him from doing so.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Goonfire Goonfire D1.Live D1.Live Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
The Minotaur finally realized what the smell coming from Benjamin was, the taint of darkness. The man standing before him was a descendant of the Wolfman, a Lycan. “Why do you stay? What are you here for?”

Benjamin was shocked when the Minotaur recognized his scent despite him nt having fully transformed since the start of this journey but he retains his posture "What does it matter to you, bullman? Why do you not assume that I simply wish to stop your master and nothing else?"

“So it is Count Dracula you’re after.” A warrior with the heart of a beast coming to slay Count Dracula, could this be him? The very one he had been told of? The minotaur thought for a moment, then reached into the large satchel at his hip, and pulled out a freshly skinned buck carcass, and tossed it in front of them. “If your wish is to kill Count Dracula warrior, then you must first kill me. However, I refuse to do so here. Use this venison to regain your strength, then meet me in front of Draculas’ Castle when you are ready for combat.” With that said he turned back toward Draculas’ Castle and walked away.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

The gears in Osgar’s head were grinding; he couldn’t seem to dissuade the others from eating their enemy—that is, until said enemy provided a much-appreciated alternative. Baffled, he lowered his shield. “A monster with the ideals of charity and honor? Interesting,” he remarked before kneeling to grab the carcass’s hind legs.

Benjamin looks at the skinned buck and immediately smiles happily "Food! We're saved, friends!" Benjamin looks to the Minotaur "You made a rather wise choice to forsake your catch to save yourself! I commend you and your selflessness!" Benjamin quickly picks up the back and tosses it over his shoulders "Come, friends! A ire must be started! I refuse to lose this deer too!" With that, Benjamin hurridly rushes back to their campsite

Mihaela and Luca ran after Benjamin, Luca gave out one howl of excitement and was going for another one but Mihaela stopped him before he could because she didn’t want any nearby monsters to get curious (or hungry) and come investigate. When they reached the camp, Mihaela grabbed a small pot from her bag taking the pot to the river grabbing some water and bringing it back to the fire to heat up so she could make a stew.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Darklord95 Darklord95 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 D1.Live D1.Live Goonfire Goonfire

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back