• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Castlevania: Champions of the Sun

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mihaela blocked Luca from charging forward because he may get in the way. She nocked an arrow in her longbow shooting at the phantom, even if she couldn’t hit him she hoped to cause a distraction so one of her friends could kill him.

Mihaela blocked Luca from charging forward because he may get in the way. She nocked an arrow in her longbow shooting at the phantom, even if she couldn’t hit him she hoped to cause a distraction so one of her friends could kill him.
The phantom was too focused on benjamin, and didn’t notice the arrow fly lodging itself into his arm. He was surprised, but soon poofed again leaving a now bloodied arrow behind. He appeared behind Mihaela with his gun drawn. But then suddenly the sun began to rise. “Thought it would last longer“ he disappeared in another puff of smoke before the sunlight could reach him.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- D1.Live D1.Live NightTerror NightTerror Goonfire Goonfire

Last edited:
Mihaela turned around at the sound of his voice but she could feel that if he had chosen to shoot she wouldn't have reacted in time. Luca lunged at his face; however, before either of them could react he disappeared. "Goddamn..." she said, feeling an immense relief wash over that she was still breathing. At the same time the gravity of what their group was trying to do, who they were attempting to kill, hit her full force.

The Phantom had returned to Draculas’ Castle expecting to be praised, and if it was still night he would’ve been. However, it was day, so the doctor was in charge while the master slept and the beast was away. “What did you think you were doing?!” The doctor scolded in his thick german accent “you left the castle, stayed outside until the sun rose, and you told them about the masters’ plan?!”
“Oh calm down you old stooge. They know nothing, they won’t be able to anything, they’re weak, they barely stood a chance against me.”
“Then you better hope you scared them off, otherwise they’ll be coming for more then the masters’ throat.”

Last edited:
Benjamin gets up while pulling James up with him. He looks around to see that the phantom was no longer around. His eyes meets Mihaela's and as he approaches her takes one of her hands with both of his and shakes it "Thank you for saving my life, friend Mihaela!”

“It was nothing, I’m sure you’d do the same for me.” She said with a smile. “I guess we’ve got to bury Felix now.” Looking at his body sadly.

Seeing the phantom disappear before he can get a single hit on him James spits on the ground where he was and kicks the ground "Bastard phantom" he curses while kicking. He then calms down and then picks up the arrow that was hit by him and looked closely at it before wiping the blood off of it then sniffing it "Now your my new game beast" he whispers to himself before putting the arrow by the fire and then going over by Felix's dead body and rummaging through his sack "Forgive me friend but we need these to complete our journey" he pulls out Felix's crossbow and ammo, 2 of his vials of holy water and his book. " Come help me lay him to rest then" he then picks Felix's dead body up and starts to carry him into the woods.

Once Doctor Frankenstein was done yelling he went back down to his laboratory underneath the castle. In his lab were all kinds of strange mechanisms. There was no roof, the ceiling was replaced by a black cloud spanning the room. Reaching up to the cloud was a series of lightning rods, all connected to 2 beings hanging on the walls under sheets. 1 was nearly as big as the room, the other however was normal sized and very lean. “Igor!” A small hunchbacked creature waddled its’ way over to the doctor once it heard his call. “Hehehe yes master hehehehe.”
“Increase the voltage! I get the feeling we’ll need them by tonight!”
“hehehe yes master! Hehe of course master hehehehe.” The creature waddled its’ way over to one of the machines and turned a dial, then pulled a lever and suddenly the cloud ceiling shot electricity strait into the lightning rods, which shot electricity into the 2 beings under the cloths “come on, wake up.” the doctor muttered to himself as he watched. After a few minutes the doctor shouted “Igor! Turn it off!” “Heheheh yes master! Heheh.” Igor proceed to push the lever back up, the clouds stopped shooting electricity. “Go check on the specimens!”
“Heheh yes master. Heheh” he waddled over to the specimens with a small prod and began simply poking them. The large one did nothing, however the slim one made noise when poked “hehehe master hehe I think it’s awake!”
“could it be?” The doctor made his way to the slim specimen, unshackling it from the wall. It was a woman, the electricity had made her hair go in many different directions, her eyes were open, though there was very little sign of life. The doctor laid her down and studied her “Say something my dear, give me a sign that you live.” She looked at him, her mouth opened but the only sound that escaped her lips was a blood curdling scream. The doctor, in absolute delight, exclaimed “It’s alive! It’s alive! It’s alive! It’s alive! It’s alive!”

Benjamin looks downtrodden with the death of Felix "Friend Felix..." Deep down Benjamin blamed himself for not having given his all in the fight like he should have but that would be motivation to do better as they enter the castle to face the Prince of Darkness

Once the doctor went down to his lab, the phantom decided to get his morning sleep. Meanwhile the man that the beast was inhabiting was trying to find a way out of his room. The beast hides a key somewhere in the room to make sure he can’t escape, he had been searching for days to find it, but as the nights went by the more tired he became, to the point where a part of him wished the endless night would just come already so his torment could end.

"Make sure you grab his staff as well.....he'll want to be buried with it." James says the last part somewhat quietly. He then starts to sing a Latin lullaby Felix had always whistled when they were younger and when he found a spot that seemed nice he laid his friend against a tree and start feeling at the soil and almost playing with it.

With the sun appearing once more, the deacon settled down and turned his head to Felix. The poor man never knew what hit him. Osgar‘s lip quivered slightly before he looked up at the sky. “Rest well, old friend,” he bade while anointing the body with holy water. He knew he would need more supplies, so with a reluctant thrust of his hand, he sifted through the bag, taking and distributing items according to proficiency.

“Thanks again, Mihaela,” Osgar piped up, holding out the hand crossbow. “I... think he’d want you to have this.” In a similar manner, he gave James the cross and then kept the book and holy water, since he knew some of the more basic spells and various techniques involving the latter. To help his fellow hunter, he rolled up his sleeves and started to dig a shallow grave after placing Perdition with its owner.

'Twas an ominous cold night in that foreboding place where no man dared venture, as tales of the nightmarish creatures scattered about the place had gotten from ear to ear ever since anyone could remember. And perhaps by a mere whim of fate, the infamous healer wound up stuck in an suicidal quest to slay the count himself. He wasn't exactly enjoying the ride, but the payment was just too good to be true. With the amount of gold they'd give him he could easily buy himself a golden well and fill it up with rivers of coins. Even the sanest person with the rightest instinct of survival would end up considering such an offer; besides, the company was nice.

Although Henry had expected to be bombarded by hordes of monsters the minute he'd set foot on the forest, it was quite underwhelming. The most notable things so far had been the countless rows of vermin rummaging about and the peculiar fog that swirled unnaturally every few minutes or so. He'd accepted to go hunt to fill up his group's stomachs and perhaps enlighten their spirits with his cooking, knowing how wild Benjamin was, his prey would just end up a bloody mess so their only chance for an actual meal was putting their trust in Henry's lackluster hunting prowess. In reality he was just expecting to find something to scrap with, the boredom had been slowly eating away at his psyche since the beginning of the journey.

And then he heard something you normally wouldn't expect hearing when venturing out in the wild; a loud gunshot resounded all throughout, leaving Henry dumbstruck. Henry sprinted in the direction he'd noted his campsite was, stumbling on every bush that got in his way, hardly making memory of the symbols he left on his wake; like bread crumbs that marked the path.

Once he got there he shouted at his group, still winded "What...!?" But abruptly stopped mid-sentence when he noticed the absence of Felix and the saddened expressions of those around him.

He clenched his fists with all the anger welling inside him, his eyes brimming with resent as he looked at his friend's lifeless corpse. A life had been lost again just because he didn't arrive sooner, or at least that was Henry's train of thought. He'd become a healer to surpass his weakness, to not let the same nightmare that happened back in the chapel repeat itself, but seeing this only drove him to the brink of giving up hope.

"Who did this?" Forget the money, things had gotten too personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back