• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Caster's Island [OCC]

Should I make a discord server for Caster's Island?

• Total voters
Decay Decay EMP EMP The Mechanist The Mechanist KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor HiNoChi HiNoChi
If you have any questions or want to chat post here. It's also good to see character sheets already being posted. I'll wait for a few more days so more people can join and to allow time for character sheets to be done. Keep in mind a slot is only taken when I have accepted your character sheet so it needs to be completed.

Alright, making my progress! Almost done character sheet! ^^
Micho Micho
The cult of the left cross is based off of Christian religion or is it a certain branch or just another religion in general? Because I'm having trouble thinking about what my character should be wearing. I was thinking of a nun outfit but it's the apocalypse so yknow, that might be weird.

Last edited:
Alright, making my progress! Almost done character sheet! ^^
Micho Micho
The cult of the left cross is based off of Christian religion or is it a certain branch or just another religion in general? Because I'm having trouble thinking about what my character should be wearing. I was thinking of a nun outfit but it's the apocalypse so yknow, that might be weird.
And yes it's loosely based on Christianity. A nun outfit is fine since I didn't specify the cult's attire.

Update:
I'm going to wait for a few more days since most of the character sheets are WIPs. But i'd suggest that you start completing them soon.

There a character who's already alligned with the Raiders of the East so I'd pick Deepwater for variety's sake. But you can pick whatever faction you want.

Yea actually having a guy who in deepwater but basically acting like a pirate would be fun to develop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back