• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Caster's Island [OCC]

Should I make a discord server for Caster's Island?

• Total voters
Also, i'm working on my character sheet I won't count it as taking a spot in consideration for anyone who still wants to join. It should be done tomorrow after I proofread it and finish the backstory.

Micho Micho I'm done, but I might have to put more detail on personality.
The backstory is well done and interesting but you should add two more paragraphs to the personality. Perhaps elaborate on his habits even if it's cliche stuff like drinking vodka or fighting bears. Also forgetting something. (rules) Once you do those two things i'll accept it.

The backstory is well done and interesting but you should add two more paragraphs to the personality. Perhaps elaborate on his habits even if it's cliche stuff like drinking vodka or fighting bears. Also forgetting something. (rules) Once you do those two things i'll accept it.

No problem, working on it now.

Staring blankly into space, I take quick steps towards Micho Micho .

Discord Server~.......

I whisper.

wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

Okay, I read your character sheet it's okay so far but the personality section seems a bit rushed. The writing quality is adequate but a bit more substance is needed. It looks like you just spaced a few sentences out. If you add a bit more (3-4 sentences) i'll accept it.

wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

Okay, I read your character sheet it's okay so far but the personality section seems a bit rushed. The writing quality is adequate but a bit more substance is needed. It looks like you just spaced a few sentences out. If you add a bit more (3-4 sentences) i'll accept it.

Beefed it up! I also added a tiny bit more about his raiding group in the backstory tab.

Do I really need to give a few paragraphs for the personality and background? To me all that is useless information

Who and/or what my character is is rather irrelevant, he can be learned through the roleplay and in a sense figured out for everyone is a stranger to eachother.
well in my opinion its good to have a baseline of the personality, which can change throughout the role play and just because the player knows the personality of other characters doesn't mean the other characters do so it can still be learned

well in my opinion its good to have a baseline of the personality, which can change throughout the role play and just because the player knows the personality of other characters doesn't mean the other characters do so it can still be learned
For me anonymousity makes it more authentic

Do I really need to give a few paragraphs for the personality and background? To me all that is useless information
Yes you do. Providing a few paragraphs for personality and backstory not only gives the other roleplayers a good idea of how your character acts but also demonstrates your writing ability.

Yes you do. Providing a few paragraphs for personality and backstory not only gives the other roleplayers a good idea of how your character acts but also demonstrates your writing ability.
Been here for nearly two years but alright I'll do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back