• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cast & Crew: BTS

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• D
    rama

directed by temporarybliss temporarybliss

supernatural, dramatics, romance, fights, drugs, filming, bts, crew, actors, magic, tv, series, fame, fortune

glimpse into the rich and famous.

behind the scenes.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Inspired by Qwertycakes Qwertycakes & tamarapasek tamarapasek < 3

Last edited:
Btw if none of the listed roles suit your fancy, please feel free to come up with your own! All behind the scenes roles are also available! The discord is linked on ooc!

It says all the rolls are closed, guess I'm too late;-;

Oh! Okay, then definitely interested. Time to brainstorm.

I kinda added myself accidentally lol, but I can't get to the Cs

If anyone is still interested, here are some more role suggestions; casting director (we have a small little plot for this one, can be a girl or guy), director, producer(s), personal assistant(s), camera crew, side character actors, parent actors, scriptwriters, etc. If you have any other ideas, bring em to me and we'll see if they'll work (they most likely will!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back