• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cassian’s partner search

cassian

crabwalking into your DMs
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings earthlings! I’m Cas (they/them). I’m 28 years old and I’ve been RPing on and off since, like…2005 when I first discovered it on Neopets. I am pretty new to this site, so please excuse any disorganization and rambling.

So I don’t waste anyone’s time, I will get the bad news out of the way here: I am very bad at coming up with big-picture hooks or plots. If you have any ideas, I would love to talk them out with you! I can generally help build finer details and add spice with my own OC’s backstory and all, but I have hesitated to make a search thread since I really have no story seeds to start us off with. I’m sorry. I do very well with people who have more ideas than they know what to do with!

Preferences:
-No minors. I would strongly prefer partners who are 20+, but actually ideally 24+. I will not RP with minors. Sorry, this is non-negotiable for me. I tend to stray towards darker topics, and I just would not feel comfy RPing with someone under 18.
-Semi-lit to lit. I ask for a minimum of two paragraphs per post. My posts range from 2-6 paragraphs in general. No idea on word count, lol. I do have a somewhat brief writing style, especially when the scene requires lots of quick, back-and-forth interaction, but I always try to include enough details for you to work with. However, I am not advanced by any means.
-Romance policy: As a general principle, I don’t like to choose who is going to have a romantic relationship; if it happens, I like to let it happen organically. I don’t base initial plot outlines off the supposition of romantic interest. But, when it does happen, I always prefer queer over hetero pairings.
-Please be active and communicative. I prefer active partners. I will generally get out at least one post a day, if not more. If I need to take more time, I will let you know. I am very communicative and I expect the same in return. I understand that life happens, so I won’t hold any delays against you; I’d just like to be made aware when possible. I’d love it if we could establish a rhythm.
-Original plots only. Preferred genres include angst (a must), action/adventure, apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, fantasy (usually low fantasy) and/or sci-fi. I really, really like whump. Sorry, not sorry. XD
-OOC chatter happens. I love to make friends with my RP partners. In fact, it would be hard for me to RP with someone whom I don’t feel like I can get to know.
-Long-term preferred. I’d love to find a partner who’s in it for the long haul, if our styles and personalities mesh of course!
-If you lose interest, just tell me. I’ll understand. I just don’t want to be kept in the dark.
-I don’t mind doubling or sticking with one primary OC each. NPCs are open for me or my partner to control.

If you are still with me, thank you for reading all this, and I’d love it if you could PM me so we can chat more!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back