Cassandra Hesketh-Thorne

TheOddball

Allons-y!
Cassandra Hesketh-Thorne

Introduction This is an all-purpose character, a bit Mary Sue as we share our appearance (I wouldn't like to use other people's photos for my characters) and some of our interests. Our histories and personalities have differences! When I am playing this character I am not playing myself, just wanted to put that out there. This character sheet is being made for convenience more than thing, but by all means leave comments. I will be adding and developing this constantly!

tumblr_n7dcsw8ICO1ta03bvo1_1280.jpg

Basics

Name: Cassandra Hesketh-Thorne

Birthday: March 14th

Ethnicity/Nationality: Caucasian/British

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Star Sign: Pisces

• Appearance

Height: 5 foot 5

Weight: 150 lbs

Hair: Muddy blonde, straight or wavy, fairly long

Eyes: Greyish/blue

Body: Curvy with a bit of chub

Attire: Jeans with t-shirts or jumpers

Theme Song

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I'm Amanda and I found your character interesting enough to critique!

Anyway, you're off to a good start. It's a little bland, with no colors and no interesting fonts, but that is easily fixable. I like that your History isn't just good things. There's definitely some tension there. However, it's a little short and snippity. Maybe add why the fighting is occurring? If she wants to go like he wants her to, then why is there a problem?

Then, maybe explain why she is an Agnostic Atheist. What's her schooling like? What other NPCS does she interact with? How is her relationship with her brother? Her discovery of her sexuality? Little details like that make your character real.

(By the way, you're adorable! Peace, I'm out.)

Mortem said:
Hi there! I'm Amanda and I found your character interesting enough to critique!
Anyway, you're off to a good start. It's a little bland, with no colors and no interesting fonts, but that is easily fixable. I like that your History isn't just good things. There's definitely some tension there. However, it's a little short and snippity. Maybe add why the fighting is occurring? If she wants to go like he wants her to, then why is there a problem?

Then, maybe explain why she is an Agnostic Atheist. What's her schooling like? What other NPCS does she interact with? How is her relationship with her brother? Her discovery of her sexuality? Little details like that make your character real.

(By the way, you're adorable! Peace, I'm out.)
Thank you for your feedback! It's taken a while for me to notice this because I was inactive for ages. I've made a couple of changes you suggested, and I'll get around to the others when I'm able. You've been very helpful ^^;

(and thank you <3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back