• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Case Closed Spinoff - Detective of the North

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

For those who have seen the Case Closed, AKA Detective Conan Franchise:

I am looking for a fellow advanced level writer who would be interested in a more original kind of story (see below):

Sebastian Storm was hailed as the Detective of the North in Japan, born and raised in Kyoto he had become a high-school detective solving some of the most difficult cases around. It also led him one day into an encounter with the Black Organization during a broad-daylight interaction in a darkened alleyway. Of course, the justice nut would have tried to step in and of course he was subdued by the partner not seen from behind. He was also then given a new version of the experimental drug which like the other candidates regressed the former high-schooler into a seven-year-old form. The difference being that it also made 'him' into a girl, and the new primary school student has to discover what happened and stop those men in their tracks. But not before a run in with a stranger (or childhood female friend) who takes them in to live with them knowing or unknowingly the truth. I will leave it up to my partner if they think the caretaker should know the truth.

I would be looking for someone who could write more than four paragraphs per post and respond with detail and thought into the posts, as opposed to simple actions. It would be a mystery themed storyline and the child detective would be placed into one precarious situation after another (some by your design; some by my design) to be solved by the child and her legal guardian (your character). I would like your character to be a female, as that would be most interesting with my character having been a boy-turned-girl, but otherwise I am open to her design. I am also open to most other elements of the storyline and I would love some collaboration with whatever interests you the most. I was thinking the elementary school student could take on the name Serenity Sinclaire and she would be exceptionally brilliant and see things lots overlook similar to how Conan would and this could be of excellent use to the adults around her solving cases.

307.jpg

If you are interested send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back