• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cartoons, Anime and More!

EternalFlameBaby

Space Rock Enthusiast
Hey there everyone it seems that I have sadly fallen into a time where I have no role plays going on! This is a shame so obviously it has to be fixed.

A few things about my role playing style and what I am looking for in my partners:

1. Be at least semi lit. For this means being able to post at least two paragraphs per characters
  2. Post at least once a day. I go to school and work but still hold myself to this standard. If something is gonna take longer just let me know, I promise I understand!
  3. Be willing to play canons and double! This is a major one for me because I of course love canon/oc pairings and I am always willing to play another character for my partner.
  4. Plot, plot,plot. There is nothing I love more than a juicy plot so lets plan something epic!

I dont think that was so hard now was it? And now we can move onto the stuff you are actually looking for, pairing and fandoms! If it is in bold it means that it is something I am dying for and there for higher up on my priorities.

Gravity Falls

Teen!StanXOC

Xiaolin Showdown

ClayXOC

The Lorax

Once-lerXOC

Rise of the Guardians

JackXOC

MLP: FIM

Big MacXOC

YuYu Hakusho

KuwabaraXOC

Ouran High School Host Club

MoriXOC

Hetalia

GermanyXOC

PrussiaXOC

AmericaXOC

EnglandXOC

Black Butler

UndertakerXOC

Inuyahsa

KogaXOC

Naruto

KakashiXOC

ShikamaruXOC

KakazuXOC

Monster High

HeathXOC

Jackson/HoltXOC

And finally done! As stated above I do want to give my ocs a chance to breath but I am totally open to playing any other canon characters and doing canon/canon pairings for my partners as well so just let me know what you are interested in.

Hey there! I'm a fan of both Hetalia and Black Butler, so I'm definitely up for doing something from either of those. I hope it's alright that I prefer to use female characters within a pairing in which romance is involved. However, I always have male side characters.

Well I usually double with one male and one female character but they are usually both in romantic plots. All my pairings above I was looking to play the ocs so if you still wanted to work something out is be more than happy too :)

Yeah, that's the thing - I don't usually do canons apart from possibly side characters. I had assumed you wanted the canon roles. D:

I saw Greg as your profile picture and my inner Steven Universe fangirl squealed

Any who, Would you like to roleplay Balck Butler, Hetalia, or Ouran High School Host club with me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back