• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cartoon Madness (Repost)

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Hello, people of the internet! How are you doing today?

So this is a thread I've made in the past, as some of you will remember, but with my recent completion of Steven Universe, I've decided to repost this with the needed updates. If you've already seen my first thread, feel free to skip down to the fandom list.

Anyways, I've got this mild obsession with animation (I can hear my friends cackling at my describing ANY of my obsessions as "mild", but *shrug*). I've noticed there's not a lot of cartoon lovers out there. Don't get me wrong, I like anime as much as the next guy, but I'm talking cartoons! Whether they be for kids, tweens, teens, or adults, I want in, and I'd love to find some people who would like to join me!

Rules for RPing with me:
*Please write in third person limited. It bothers the crap out of me when my partners write in first person. It makes it difficult to respond, and thus causes me to lose interest very quickly. (don't even get me started on the second person POV...)
*I write in past tense and would prefer if my partners did too. To be honest, this doesn't bother me too much. If you're used to writing in a present tense then don't let this rule be the thing that keeps you from RPing with me. However, if you want to RP in future tense, then that's different because that just confuses me. I've attempted a RP with someone who wrote in future tense, and that didn't last long at all.
*Be descriptive. I'm not looking for a book here, but I'm not looking for a bunch of one-liners either. I prefer quality over quantity, and I'm fine with shorter responses if the situation warrants it, but please don't get me hyped for a RP, and then give me a bunch of short responses with no character development.
*I'm more then willing to RP with someone who is under 18, but please tell me if you are under or over 18. This is mostly because of my inability to have a RP without angst, and there are some topics I generally steer clear of when RPing with someone under 18. No matter your age I'll discuss these sensitive subjects with you beforehand.
*No matter the fandom, please tell me if you're alright with cursing.

And that's it for the rules! Now on to my cartoon babies! Note: these are not all the cartoons I watch, just the ones I'm looking to RP. If you see one that's not on the list, ask me about it in this thread, and I might be able to RP with you. Otherwise, you're welcome to use this thread to find someone else to RP with you. (Forgive me for some of my dated AF options)

*Steven Universe
*Gravity Falls (and it's AUs)
*Invader Zim

*Adventure Time (Finn and Jake and/or Fiona and Cake)
*Wordgirl
*The Amazing World of Gumball
*Danny Phantom
*Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
*Ben Ten
*Rick and Morty
*The Fairly Odd Parents
*The Loud House
*Camp Camp
(The ones in bold are the ones I'm really craving)

There they are! Feel free to inquire about any cartoon not listed, and to use this thread to find other partners as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back