• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Carnival of Terror OOC.

While not exactly human, Arha would be down with it. Would you be able to drink spiderfolk blood? Pretty much the same, but blue. (Yes, spiders have blue blood)
Probably not since spiders have hemocyannin which contain copper and not iron. :< Thank you though! I imagine Kjell tried it once and his body rejected it. Then he got sick LOL. A sick vampire how funny

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Sure!

H8becomesyou H8becomesyou
It's up to you. I'd hate for you to triple your load with another character. On a different note, Kjell probably appreciates donations from all humans! He definitely wouldn't want to rely on one person because he'd probably feel a little bad. He also doesn't want to create an unnecessary bond and feeding from one person alone might lead to that

Probably not since spiders have hemocyannin which contain copper and not iron. :< Thank you though! I imagine Kjell tried it once and his body rejected it. Then he got sick LOL. A sick vampire how funny

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Sure!

H8becomesyou H8becomesyou
It's up to you. I'd hate for you to triple your load with another character. On a different note, Kjell probably appreciates donations from all humans! He definitely wouldn't want to rely on one person because he'd probably feel a little bad. He also doesn't want to create an unnecessary bond and feeding from one person alone might lead to that
It’s all good. Whatever you would like. But thank you for being honest and respectful.

Are we waiting on anyone specifically? It's been 24 hours since the last post and the gap keeps growing

I understand you both are. But 24 hours isn’t long. And the gap isn’t growing. It’s been a day.

This can’t be rushed. I’m not going to push people to reply. Because some might be catching up. Some might have long hours they have to work. And it’s out of respect to wait.

There are different type of rps with different paces. There are ones where people post multiple times a day and ones that may only post a few times a week, or even month. This happens to be one that’s on the slower side. I am running my own rps where posts are on the slower side because I understand that not everyone can spend all day, every day posting. Patience is key. An rp isn’t dead until the GM says so.

I feel like we were waiting on people who already left shrug I'm ready anytime
Actually no. I have been sick. My family had been sick. I'm cutting down replies to once a week. That will give others time to catch up. If I have to I'll add more time to wait period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back