• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Carnival of Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah that's fine. Put let's say it takes concentration on her part to do that.

Mmm... I'll have to say no to that one. Since I dont recall something like that in Freezing.

Lol. I always spend way too much time hunting for fc. I get way too picky with it.

I'm sure you're already aware but feel free to look in the character section and lore section of the thread for the player characters and NPCs that are already made, if your trying to get ideas for your character.

Yello! How is everyone doing with making characters? If I have time I might add a very basic stat system to the CS.

Eh not really a fan of stat systems. But just waiting on others at moment

PlusUltra PlusUltra if I do make it, it will be super simple and only for quickly deciding fights, or school competitions/tests.

Im open to pairing with either, since there likely going to be assigned to them and its not like IC they get to choose right?

The pandora's choose in the anime if I recall correctly though it is not 100% required. Limiters can request a pandora, i think the mc boy did that

"Survive more than a Month I may learn your name. Until then you are Limiter 5"

The characters will be able to choose their desired Limiters and Pandoras in game. So you don't absolutly have to make a choice now. You can look at my first starter post, there is going to be like a mixer type event after the Pandora Carnival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back