• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Card Caste Heaven

Never read the book never saw the movie

I lost interest in the first page of the book...but I'll eventually read it all...

Brown said:
Totally Leroy, unfortunately :3
But he's more... Subtle <3
I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with Val in that regards. Because on one hand, she could (after time), get into that sort of stuff.

But on the other hand that stuff could terrify her.

God, the problems of a fucked up character.

Stoked911 said:
Never read the book never saw the movie
I lost interest in the first page of the book...but I'll eventually read it all...
Don't bother. I can sumarize the entire triology in one paragraph.

Mr. Grey was abused. Mr. Grey finds his childhood trauma as an excuse to abuse women who have similar traits to his birth mother.

Mr. Grey stalks innocent Anastasia. Mr. Grey drags Ana home to his place as she's too out of it to consent, sleeps in the same bed, and could even have done more to her, as she was passed out. Mr. Grey scares a girl who has no former experience of bdsm into either accepting his rules, or never seeing him again.

Mr. Grey multiple times does things to Anastasia despite her resisting, and saying no, even before they accept a bdsm relationship. He even forces himself upon her with scaring her into consenting.

The book is not worth it, and the movie removed so many of the abuse scenes.

It get a lot worse (the whole no consent thing) the the second book.

Although I kind of enjoyed the last book slightly mainly because it was a lot less rape and more actually Mr. Grey talking about his problems. Which is what the asshole should have done from the beginning.

Plus Anastasia annoyed the hell out of me in ALL three books. Some times she played the victim when she was clearly in the wrong sometimes, or other times she's way tok passive, and then other times she's just a plain cocky bitch.

Halcyon said:
It get a lot worse (the whole no consent thing) the the second book.
Although I kind of enjoyed the last book slightly mainly because it was a lot less rape and more actually Mr. Grey talking about his problems. Which is what the asshole should have done from the beginning.

Plus Anastasia annoyed the hell out of me in ALL three books. Some times she played the victim when she was clearly in the wrong sometimes, or other times she's way tok passive, and then other times she's just a plain cocky bitch.
True. Out of the books, book 3 was the best. But there was also like, less fucking details fucking scenes.

And yes. Ana was a fucking horrible character. But she was fanfic of Bella Swan, so what could you expect?

Nat said:
True. Out of the books, book 3 was the best. But there was also like, less fucking details fucking scenes.
And yes. Ana was a fucking horrible character. But she was fanfic of Bella Swan, so what could you expect?
I know right. You have no idea how many times I had to explain to people how each character correlated to another character from twilight.

And tbh I'd written better sex scenes than in that book. Smh. How did these books even get published?

Halcyon said:
I know right. You have no idea how many times I had to explain to people how each character correlated to another character from twilight.
And tbh I'd written better sex scenes than in that book. Smh. How did these books even get published?
One of my best friends and I went to the movies and saw it (gift-cards, perfect to use when seeing bad movies), and like, we would sit there and just compare the scenes to those in twilight.

And I had to explain to my teacher how 50 shades was fanfic of twilight....

I do write better scenes. And I got no idea... People like reading about 'Greek good like rich men'?

Nat said:
One of my best friends and I went to the movies and saw it (gift-cards, perfect to use when seeing bad movies), and like, we would sit there and just compare the scenes to those in twilight.
And I had to explain to my teacher how 50 shades was fanfic of twilight....

I do write better scenes. And I got no idea... People like reading about 'Greek good like rich men'?
Movie gift cards?

Like just a card with money on it for a certain movie theatre?

Halcyon said:
Movie gift cards?
Like just a card with money on it for a certain movie theatre?
Yup?

Like, you get them instead of just getting cash, for birthdays and christmas and stuff. :P

I tend to get like 3-5 of them of family members, because I love going to the movies. And it's either that, or books. They tried getting clothes for christmas. That ended up with wasting money.

Nat said:
Yup?
Like, you get them instead of just getting cash, for birthdays and christmas and stuff. :P

I tend to get like 3-5 of them of family members, because I love going to the movies. And it's either that, or books. They tried getting clothes for christmas. That ended up with wasting money.
Ooooooh

Okay okay

I've actually never heard of that, but I'm sure we have them here. I dont know, I normally just illegally watch movies online

Oops

It's just something different going to the actual movies xD

Though I tend to watch most illegally too <.< Because like... Damn. I can't be arsed to use over 20 bucks just for a trip to the movies.

Nat said:
It's just something different going to the actual movies xD
Though I tend to watch most illegally too <.< Because like... Damn. I can't be arsed to use over 20 bucks just for a trip to the movies.
Same, plus I have a small fear of getting shot at the movie theatre. I also get anxiety if I'm alone somewhere and I can't ever find anyone to go to the movies with me.

Stoked911 said:
Nawh, I use Putlocker, but with an ad blocker sooooo.

Halcyon said:
Same, plus I have a small fear of getting shot at the movie theatre. I also get anxiety if I'm alone somewhere and I can't ever find anyone to go to the movies with me.
Nawh, I use Putlocker, but with an ad blocker sooooo.
God damn it, americans don't have it easy.

Like, I walk home alone from a friends place, and the biggest fear I have then is that a neighbor will see me and tell my mom xD (at 4 am <.< )

Nat said:
God damn it, americans don't have it easy.
Like, I walk home alone from a friends place, and the biggest fear I have then is that a neighbor will see me and tell my mom xD (at 4 am <.< )
Huh lucky ;-;

Normally I feel safe cause I've lived on a military base all my life and thats pretty damn safe. But now, i live in the ghetto with 10 year old kids asking me if I have any drugs.

That's scary to a sheltered child like meeee

Halcyon said:
Huh lucky ;-;
Normally I feel safe cause I've lives on a military base all my life and thats pretty damn safe. But now, i live in the ghetto with 10 year old kids asking me if I have any drugs.

That's scary to a sheltered child like meeee
Oh god, move to my area instead. As long as you stay on the right side of the mall, the worst thing you'll get asked is if you want to buy a ticket for some lottery.

The second you go over to the other side, pull up your shirt and try to be innocent, because damn not even I feel safe there.

You sound like you live in the hood girl! xD

I live in an area where two gangs are having a very dangerous war...to see who can kill 100 people first...

Thankfully I think it's over or controlled by the police...I pray that it's over though

Nat said:
Oh god, move to my area instead. As long as you stay on the right side of the mall, the worst thing you'll get asked is if you want to buy a ticket for some lottery.
The second you go over to the other side, pull up your shirt and try to be innocent, because damn not even I feel safe there.
Move by Mama Nat?

Sounds like fun! I'll be there in 10 :P

Also, I'm as innocent looking as they come. I only wear lower thigh to knee length dresses with the occasional skinny jeans, got a flat chest, and a chubby child like face. If it weren't for makeup and my height id look like a 12 year old.

*cries in the corner*

Halcyon said:
Move by Mama Nat?
Sounds like fun! I'll be there in 10 :P

Also, I'm as innocent looking as they come. I only wear lower thigh to knee length dresses with the occasional skinny jeans, got a flat chest, and a chubby child like face. If it weren't for makeup and my height id look like a 12 year old.

*cries in the corner*
Yes move here. I'll make room for you in my room, you just gotta share with Lady!

Stoked911 said:
I live in an area where two gangs are having a very dangerous war...to see who can kill 100 people first...

Thankfully I think it's over or controlled by the police...I pray that it's over though
My friend told me about that! A kid from his school actually got killed I think earlier last week?

Halcyon said:
My friend told me about that! A kid from his school actually got killed I think earlier last week?
Yeah I live in that area and after finding out it was real I became real scared cause they're doing it in the area my mom works at

Nat said:
Yes move here. I'll make room for you in my room, you just gotta share with Lady!
Totally okay with that! I take up very minimal space

I promise I won't bother you too muchhhhh~

Stoked911 said:
Yeah I live in that area and after finding out it was real I became real scared cause they're doing it in the area my mom works at
Oh I hope she stays safe! Same with you ;-;

Halcyon said:
Totally okay with that! I take up very minimal space
I promise I won't bother you too muchhhhh~

Oh I hope she stays safe! Same with you ;-;
Thank you! Thankfully my parents are coming home safe and so am I

Stoked911 said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh~ rich gang?

A lot of random cliques coming up in the world. But if it's C v B it's old news :/ that still really sucks though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back