• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Carcerum (Multiverse RP) Sign Ups

Lunaria Silver

One Thousand Club
This thread is a mix of a specific quest and character development. If you want this thread to last, try not to zoom through the awakening of Lux. I have no plans for after that plot.
If you have any plots you want to introduce, run them by me in a pm. (I mean a plot that would deal with more than your character. As in, a mini tournament or something like that. Whatever you can think of. Etc.) This excludes advancing the main plot. I'll already be keeping an eye on that, so just go ahead and have your characters solve the proverbial puzzles.

Carcerum Realm (Also Plot)
The realm in which the story takes place is called Carcerum. It was created by Lux as a prison for Tenebris. Because of the nature of the two twins, Lux knew that he would have to be imprisoned alongside her. Neither Lux nor Tenebris can leave the realm so long as their counterpart still remains. Despite Tenebris' efforts to kill him, they are equals and therefore cannot destroy each other without destroying the world. The two knew that, so Tenebris never tried to fight him directly.
Long before the beginning of this story, Tenebris used her power to put Lux into an eternal sleep. Unfortunately, before he fell asleep, he used poured all of his power into a shield surrounding him, so Tenebris could not make a move at her current power level.
Tenebris waited a long time before announcing to the Multiverse Council that Lux was dead, and that if they didn't want her to destroy their worlds they would send her a biannual tribute of strong beings.
She plans to gather hundreds of thousands of powerful people and then drain their power to add to her own. She then intends to kill Lux and subjugate the worlds.
After thousands of years, her plan is in the final stages, as she has almost gathered enough power in the realm.
Some Multiverses assume they are sending tributes to die, thus they send criminals too powerful to be contained as tributes. Other Multiverses assume that they are sending their most powerful and deserving heroes to live a life of luxury.
The realm consists of an enormous, palace like mansion, a forest surrounding said mansion, and a very large city. There is a road that leads to the city from the mansion winding through the forest.

Each Resident has the following items taken from them upon arrival:
Cell phones
Any books are put into the library

Subjects are the run of the mill residents of the mansion. Vassals are those who know of Tenedris' plan and, generally, support her. She places great trust in them and they are granted certain privileges. They cannot deny a request from her, however.
There is a resistance trying to awaken Lux to stop Tenedris, which is why the form asks if you are for Lux or Tenedris. You may also put neither.
You may use an Oc or a canon character.

Rules
1. No Godmodding
2. No automatic hits (Excepting if a GM is dealing with an rper breaking rules and has to remove a character. Or if it's an NPC, obviously.)
3. You or your character can cuss as long as it isn't a cuss word in every post or something like that. Try not to go crazy.
4. For the love of god don't kill other people's character without their permission.
5. Don't adjust what other people's characters can do without their permission.
6. No fourth wall breaking. (For example if your character has no way of knowing a piece of information that you know as a roleplayer, don't just make them inexplicably have that information.)
7. Try not to have OP characters. The only reason Lux and Tenedris are the way they are is because they are more so plot devices than they are characters.
8. Don't post one liners in IC. At least two lines, please. More if possible.
9. Don't exclude anyone from RPing.
10. Try to be active.

Carcerum (Multiverse RP)
Carcerum (Multiverse RP) Extra Information

OOC thread
There will be a link

* Means optional
Code:
[CENTER]Looks
"Insert Quote Here."[/CENTER]
[Tabs]
[tab=Basics]
Name:
Universe:
Height:
[/tab]
[tab=Story Related]
Years at the Mansion: (Multiples of 2 or just arrived.)
Vassal or Subject:
Criminal or Honored Hero:
Lux or Tenebris:
[/tab]
[Tab=Backstory]
Write their backstory here.
[/tab]
[Tab=Personality]
Broad Overview:
Alignment:
*Mental Strengths:
*Mental Weaknesses:
Fears:
[/tab]
[Tab=Abilities]
Magical Abilities, Mental Skills, Acquired Skills. (For example, if they can summon creatures, put that here. If they've mastered a particular weapon, put that here. If they can play an instrument, put that here. Etc.)
[/tab]
[Tab=Equipment]
*Clothing:
Weapons:
*Etc:
[/tab]
[Tab=Optional Extra]
*Hobbies:
*Interests:
[/tab][/tabs]

A like from me means accepted. I will notify everyone when we can actually begin rping. We need people.

Last edited:
wallhaven-369127.jpg

"Tell me; were you expecting me to be a warrior or a monster?"

• Name: Tenedris
    Species: Divine
    Universe: Original
    Height: 5 foot 6

6e872c1a8222e5b2dd10da076fd1c5b8--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg

"Careful planning equates to nothing without a bit of luck."

• Name: Lux
    Species: Divine
    Height: 6 foot 4

I'm interested but I have a question could I use say like a creepy pasta as in spider eyes or kagekao? If not I will think of something else to use for the rp

1. CENTER]Looks
    kagekao_reference__obsolete__by_gingaakam-d5pnsxw.png

[/CENTER]

• Name:kage kagekao
      Species:shadow demon
      Universe:creepypasta
      Height:5'6

Last edited:
I can see that. He's a creepy pasta so I can see the problem with fears, but you should think about how you're going to rp him

I already have that figured out and how he is going to speak he will speak some Japanese but it will mostly be when he is angry or wants to kill something the rest of the time he will speak English and I have a general idea of how he acts due to reading to many stories. And I think I got something for the fears is that alright with what I have?

Last edited:
Can we use preexisting characters? (Snow White, Naruto, ect...)​

tumblr_my7pwvzOTK1sgv1i3o1_500.gif

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it... What is it?"​

• Name: Asher Beckett
    Species: Possessed Human
    Universe: Teen Wolf (TV)
    Height: 5'4

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I was babysitting a toddler. Every time I stopped looking at him he got into things so I didn't really have time to check anything. And yeah, you can use preexisting characters.
Also, if you just arrived at the mansion you have to be a subject. You can't have become a vassal the day you arrived. It takes time.

RLgxuBN.jpg

"Stay outta my town, Kane!"​

• Name: Steve Freeling
    Species: Human
    Height: 6' 3½" (1.92 m)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back