• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Car wars!

PortalToVoid

Back in the day we had this game called car wars made by Steve Jackson Games and it was a blast to play in an arena and blast our friends with cars we made and stunts we pulled, But what about the role playing aspect of it all? Well as it was the stats were pretty good for cars, but for people you had three Hp, 100 points in skills and a hope and a prayer because someone could kill you easy as pie if the dice wanted too. So if you have ever seen Mad Max and liked it you might like this, you won't start pretty as I'll start the players as a scrapper gang trying to get or make a vehicle from whatever's around.

If anyone has any questions to ask go ahead it's really easy to learn and I'll go light on the driving rules and movement stuff because I doubt it would translate well without a board and grid to back it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back