• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Can't Edit Threads?

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
For some reason, whenever I click on "Edit," I'm not actually able to edit my own posts. This includes Private Workshop posts/threads as well. At first, it would do the loading icon thing for a few minutes and then when I reloaded and tried it again, it still didn't work.

If it matters, I'm currently on a Lenovo laptop on Google Chrome.

For some reason, whenever I click on "Edit," I'm not actually able to edit my own posts. This includes Private Workshop posts/threads as well. At first, it would do the loading icon thing for a few minutes and then when I reloaded and tried it again, it still didn't work.

If it matters, I'm currently on a Lenovo laptop on Google Chrome.
it wouldn't even do the loading, all i'd get is the fandom list and then nothing. Glad it's jot just me

Maybe it was just a hicup some where, but anywhere I've edited on the site, seems to be working. Are you still having this issue? Do a cache clear on your browsers as well if its not already good, functions like the edit and loading can get messed up rarely, but it does happen.

Maybe it was just a hicup some where, but anywhere I've edited on the site, seems to be working. Are you still having this issue? Do a cache clear on your browsers as well if its not already good, functions like the edit and loading can get messed up rarely, but it does happen.

The button just worked! So I think I'm good now! Thanks for the help, DWiz-sama! :D

i know i've had issues with not being able to edit/post things when my wifi isn't working. it might just be that the requests are timing out from a bad connection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back