• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Be Tamed *Reboot!*

Raine Day
giphy.gif

Talking to: erzulie erzulie (Annalise) , sprouhtt sprouhtt (Selene) and Physiicz Physiicz (Jordan)
Mentions: summerwine summerwine (Leon)
Raine smiled at her best friend, Annalise, "Of course I'd show up. Why would I ever miss a party... And one that you're hosting? Please," Raine flipped her blonde hair, "Of course I'd make it." Raine glared over at the new girl and Jordan again before giving her attention back to Annalise, "This is true, Anna. She is fresh meat, doubt they'll even make it a day." Raine huffed, crossing her arms, which quickly changed once Annalise mentioned Leon, "Awe, that kid. I remember the accident and everything. You should go talk to him." Raine smiled with the full support of Leon and Annalise's friendship.

She then made eye contact with Jordan, who so "politely" flipped her off. With a slight gasp, Raine tried to remain calm as she gave a petite wave with a slight smirk, "Well, you go off with Leon, dear. I have some business I need to attend to..." She said mischievously while referring to the new girl and Jordan.

Raine waved to Annalise with a sly smile on her face as she walked towards the shore of the beach. Raine glanced over to the new girl who was slipping off her dress and turned over to walk towards Jordan, "Pleasure seeing you here." Raine said sarcastically as she crossed her arms. She also raised her eyebrow up at him while her sly smirk was still on her pretty face.

Leon Lawrence

f3cf20d90d4ffc5a7e9f60ee08506522.gif

Talking to: Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine (Jackson) and hails hails (Zeke)

Mentions: erzulie erzulie (Annalise)
Leon smiled at Zeke, "Good, good, good." Leon continued to sip on the drink as he looked around casually at the people at the party. Leon was hoping he'd see Annalise tonight and tell her about this stellar party she's throwing. With a light sigh, he looked back at Zeke and Jackson with a soft smile, "Still continuing your music?" He asked Zeke.
Eric Bell

tumblr_ojy139uHWm1s76akgo5_400.gif

Talking to: Diaxo Diaxo (Eden) and Nap Nap (Lorelai)
Mentions: Nap Nap (Jason)
Eric sighed, laughing slightly, "But, I want you to get laid, you 'nun'." He smirked while rolling his eyes, "At least it wasn't forgotten about like that," Eric would then snap after the sentence.

Eric would continue his smirk as they began walking, "Of course I want to get laid, but I also want you to get laid! And despite me 'loving' ya too, bro. I am not getting laid by you." As they continued to walk he looked around, he spotted Lorelai looking around, until they made eye contact. Eric had always liked Lorelai ever since she moved to Ivywood, she was cute and perfect, but knowing Lorelai's brother, and how they are definitely not on good terms, he wouldn't dare to try and date Lorelai.

Eric nudged Eden slightly and gestured towards Lorelai while walking over to her, "Hey Lorelai, how are you doing tonight?" He smiled, making eye contact with her gentle eyes.

Gabe Florence

tumblr_m74l7iu1bo1r62ix2o1_250.gif

Talking To: Hollycrest Hollycrest (Shreya), Diaxo Diaxo (Bailey)
Mentions: summerwine summerwine (Raine)
Gabe smiled sheepishly at both of the pretty girls, Shreya and Bailey, "See you know it too, Bailey, you're most definitely trying to get it on." Gabe checked his beat up wrist watch and looked up at Bailey, "Uhm," Gabe messed with his ruffled up hair, "I think Raine was around, ugh..." Gabe pointed up the little hill, "Around there."

Gabe shrugged and winked, "Just trying to be helpful." He looked over to Shreya after she said she could introduce herself. Gabe was just listenin casually to the two when Shreya replied, "If you're really looking for someone to hook up with...I could be of assistance." Thats when Gabe's eyes widened slightly, "Assistance? For who?" Gabe chuckled a bit, "Bailey or I?"
Marilyn Greene
tumblr_mvaomvr8iX1s6ckoho1_500.gif
Talking to: FireMaiden FireMaiden (Lillian)

Outfit
"Yep. Annalise, The Queen Bee of Ivywood high. Of course, the Bee works as well," Marilyn had to think about that for a moment, "I guess I will figure that out?" Marilyn shrugged it off and nods, "Yes please, another drink would be just fine." Marilyn sat down near the closest bench and crossed her long legs in a fashionable manner, "So, Lillian, how long have you been in Ivywood?" Marilyn asked curiously. Marilyn wondered if she had gone to school with Lillian when they were younger when herself used to live in Ivywood.

Naomi Scott.PNG
"I meant Bailey. You said that was her end goal, right?" Shreya replied.
"But...I guess if you both have the same goal, I could see if anyone wants to hook up with Bailey, and...make an attempt to find someone who'd take you." She shrugged and brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and glanced at Gabe, awaiting an answer.

summerwine summerwine Diaxo Diaxo

Annalise Lenoir
tumblr_od9uw8GZB51v2knlpo2_1280.jpg

Mentions:
Interactions: Leon ( summerwine summerwine ) Jackson ( Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine ) Zeke ( hails hails )
Outfit: X

When Annalise saw the look on her bestfriend’s face she chuckled. She knew that look all too well. The promiscuous young lady was going to cause of trouble or break a few hearts. “I plan to mon amie. Have fun but don’t cause too much trouble.” She teased. With a final wave Annalise made her way over to Leon. She adored the young man, he was one of her closest friends. He was such a sweet person and had managed to get past her prickly exterior, that itself was something worth being liked over. When she made it Annalise took note of the others by Leon. She flashed them a charming smile. Annalise recognized Jackson, he was talented when it came to all things music and he had the most adorable baby girl. Annalise was always someone who respected a good parent. She didn’t know who the other guy was, his face looked familiar but she couldn’t think of his name. It didn’t matter though, if he was important she would have remembered.

She stopped in front of the trio and wiggled her fingers in greeting. Her attention was mostly on Leon. “Hello boys, I’m glad that you came to my party.” She said. “And Leon, mon beau amie! I am happy to see you out and about. It was been far too long!” She leaned down and kissed both of his cheeks. “Are you enjoying yourself amie?” She asked him.

coding by @Wapiti

tumblr_mqe4k6HMrx1qzg2sjo3_250.gif
Lillian Kipton
summerwine summerwine (Marilyn)
Mentioned: erzulie erzulie (Annalise) Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine (Jackson) hails hails (Zeke) summerwine summerwine (Leon)
The girl nodded, not that Marilyn would see, and grabbed another bottle of drink, something that maybe Marilyn would like. Lillian herself had a rather wide taste, but normally stuck to fruity stuf. Smirnoff and stuff similar to it. Before she brought Marilyn her drink, Lillian went for her green cardagin syillnlaying on a nearby table, pulling her keys out of a pocket. The keys looked looked like, well, keys; aside from the face she had a quacking duck keychain. Her favorite animal, so why would she pass up the opportunity? But to annoy people with her little duck was not why she grabbed her keys; she had gotten them for the bottle opener. It was only then she joined Marilyn, opening her drink and handing it to it. Lillian also opted to stand for a while longer, leaning against the back of the bench. "Uhhh..." She started, beginning to answer Marilyn's question, "since I was five. So, about eleven years," Lillian answered, glancing around the area. Her brother was still dancing with his friends, now holding a drink. It caused her to chuckle a little, but her smile fell when she saw Annalise talking to Leon and the two he was with. Lillian always felt like she was just pretending to be his friend, but she wasn't sure why...maybe it's because that's what girls like her did. With this thought, she suddenly became aware that Marilyn was supposed to be a girl like that. She decised to shrug it off. It wasn't often someone talked to her for this long; and it was a nice change. "So, Marilyn," She started, coping the way the other girl had started her question, "What made you come back to Ivywood? You're still famous."

Last edited:

Jordan Knox

s.gif

Jordan smirked as he followed Selene over to the tree where she slipped off her dress. He gave her a once over before a large smile crossed his face. Well that was until a voice sounded behind. Jordan turned to face Raine and all that lust and confidence faded. "What do you want Raine?" he asked, "I'm not your bloody boyfriend anymore, you can stop following me around like a lost puppy." Jordan turned away and looked towards the lake, almost in a childish "silent treatment" way.

Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt summerwine summerwine (Sorry for short post)

Interaction: Physiicz Physiicz (Jordan Knox) & summerwine summerwine (Raine Day)
Mentioned: N/A

face56f9bfc393241afb720b5a3cf530.jpg
Selene ran her hand through her wavy hair as she looked towards the lake area. There were a lot of people here, and the kind of bathing suit Selene was wearing, was very form fitting sorta say. Selene had always been insecure about her body and how she looked for a long time because of her past. But now that she is out of that toxic past, she can try and be herself and love herself more. Selene saw that she got stares from most of the girls here at the lake, and stares from the guys that were in the lake. Maybe she should have gone with a one-piece suit instead. When she turned around, she wasn't that all surprised to see the blonde girl walking over to where Jordan was and talking to him. Selene knew that those two definitely had a history together and being the new girl in these parts was probably scaring the beautiful blonde. Selene saw how Jordan turned towards her direction, sorta like giving the blonde girl the silent treatment.

Selene couldn't just stand there and watch those two be ridiculous together, so she made her way towards the both of them. "Hi! Are you two okay?" She asked them as she looked at the girl, and then Jordan. "I'm not intruding, am I?" She added.

Jackson

tumblr_mk5t3dxEG41rh0hy0o1_500.gif

Jackson nodded and listened to Zeke, not really speaking up. Shrugging at Leon's question.
"Tired..exhausted?. Take your pick" He said with a grin, but he could not help the tired look he had on his face. Things had been tough in adjusting, Yawning slightly, his arm found its way to relax on Zekes shoulder.

Taking a swig of beer, he shrugged his shoulder. "How about you, anything strange?" He asked relaxing back against the table, finding himself more relaxed than he had in a long time. He could still feel some people staring at him, but he found he did not care as much as he had before.

Seeing Annaliese come over, he gave a smile back and remained quiet, allowing her to come into the conversation without feeling like she stepped into a mid way conversation

Jackson

tenor.gif

Talking to: summerwine summerwine (Gabe) Hollycrest Hollycrest (Shreya)
She smiled, looking up to Shreya. "We could have a three sum." She giggled, turning to look at Gabe. "But Gabe couldn't handle the both of us, that I'm sure of." She winked, standing. She turned to see if she could spot Raine in the spot he said he saw her, but she didn't. She turned back to them. "So, how about it?" She smiled, trying to look 'adventurous'.

e84c6a7dcf2cbbceacc9a86e778771d0.gif

Talking to: summerwine summerwine (Eric) Nap Nap (Lorelai)
Mentions: Nap Nap (Lorelai)
"No!" He looked to Eric. "I can't do it! I shall stay pure, unlike a certain someone I know!" He looked over to Eric, rolling his eyes. "You know who it is, MISTER!" He continued walking, not noticing Eric walking in another direction. "H-hey! Wait up!" He gasps as soon as he sees Lorelai. "Ooooohhhh! Lorelai and Eric sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love!-" He stopped, a little 'scared' of what Eric was going to do if Lorelai heard him. "Kidding, kidding." He winked, standing next to him. "Hey Lorelai, how are you today?" He looked over to Eric, winking (again). "I bet you're doing good." He wrapped his arm around her. "Are you single by the way?"

tumblr_mho5cpkx1J1s4s5lfo1_500.gif

Talking to: hails hails (Meredith)
Mentions: N/A
He smiled, taking it back. "I knew it, I was so right!" He inhaled as much as he could of the last of the joint, throwing it down with an exhale. "Sooo good.." He laughed a bit. He pulled out his pocket knife, walking over to a tree. He started carving 'Marcus era qui' into the tree. The knife slipped, cutting his finger. He didn't notice the bleeding, he only noticed that the carving was messed up. He gasped loudly, then looked down at his bleeding finger. He dropped the pocket knife, screeching. He ran away, leaving the party.​

Naomi Scott.PNG

Shreya looked slightly embarassed for a moment, but quickly regained her composure.
"Damn straight. Though if he was high enough I'm sure he'd try anyways." She replied with a smile. However when Bailey asked them her latter question, the same look of uncertainty crossed Shreya's face.
"You mean...like right now?" She quickly steeled her nerves.
"I mean, if you're serious, I was looking for an excuse to blow this joint..."

Diaxo Diaxo (Bailey) summerwine summerwine (Gabe)

Last edited:
tenor.gif

She giggled again. "I am serious, but if you don't want to.." She looked at Gabe, smiling. "It's up to the two of you. If not, I can find someone else." She winked at them. She was actually kind of scared, but didn't want to act like that, so she acted slutty instead. She's never been with more than one person at a time, so she is kind of nervous.​

Naomi Scott.PNG
Shreya rubbed the back of her head.
"I mean...I didn't really think I was your type is all." She was trying desperately to make sure that she didn't seem caught off guard, but Bailey was making it excessively difficult.
On account of her secret past and her current sparkling personality, Shreya had never been in any sort of relationship. She'd had the occasionally crush, on a guy, but ever since a few years ago, she'd found herself starting to become attracted to girls as well. It was a strange feeling...but she kind of wanted to see where it went.
"If you're down, I'm down."

Diaxo Diaxo (Bailey)

Raine Day
giphy.gif

Talking to: sprouhtt sprouhtt (Selene) and Physiicz Physiicz (Jordan)
"What do you want Raine?" he asked, "I'm not your bloody boyfriend anymore, you can stop following me around like a lost puppy." That actually broke Raine's heart, but she would never admit it. Raine had an image to keep up, and no one was going to break that for her... Not even a self-centered, perfect, sexy, charming guy like- WOULD YOU STOP IT, RAINE!? Raine could not do this to herself, she always thought far into things and spun them around in her head.

Raine quickly composed herself back to her original manner that she began acting like when first speaking to Jordan. Just as Raine was going to open her mouth to speak, the new girl came up to the two, "I'm not intruding, am I?" Raine wanted to scream at her, but she'd remain calm and sassy, "Of course not, uhm," Raine eyed her up and down before faking a smile and extending her hand, "I'm Raine Day, and you? You're new here right?"
Leon Lawrence

f3cf20d90d4ffc5a7e9f60ee08506522.gif

Talking to: Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine (Jackson), hails hails (Zeke) and erzulie erzulie (Annalise)

Leon was about to reply back to Jackson when Annalise came strolling over, "Anna, dear!" Leon grinned when she kissed both of his cheeks. He nods to her question and continues his cheeky grin, "I've been better, but this is a stellar party and I'm very excited to be here!" Leon sipped the drink, "And I am enjoying myself currently just fine, and you? I'm sure you just love how the party is turning out."
Gabe Florence

Gabe almost dropped his bottle at the conversation these two were having. His pale face went red and he coughed slightly, "Threesome?" With a free hand, Gabe rushed his fingers through his hair, thinking it through. First, he realized Shreya might be lesbian or bisexual and now these two are talking about a threesome. He had no idea Bailey was bisexual, "Well if you two want to," He smiled sheepishly, "I'm totally down for it." He winked at the both of them, finishing up his bottle of liquor for liquid courage.
Marilyn Greene

Mentions:
Outfit
"Thanks," Marilyn smiled to Lillian who opened her drink, "Wow," She sipped the drink a bit, "I thought I recognized you, but I barely talked to anyone of my classmates when I was a child here." Marilyn shrugged to Lillian, "Well, glad I kinda remember a face," Marilyn laughed slightly, continuing to sip the drink.

Her eyes widened when Lillian asked why she came back. Marilyn at first thought it wouldn't be a good idea to share her breakdown and why she landed in the psychiatric hospital except for her family so it wouldn't end up all over the news and magazines, but this girl didn't seem like the type of girl to share things like that, but you never know, "It's a long story, I doubt you want to hear it."

tenor.gif

She almost burst out laughing. "Okay, well, if you guys want to, no pressure." She sat back down, a bit impatient. "Oh, by the way, I'm totally straight, this is just for fun." She looked at the both of them. "Don't get your hopes up." She winked. She rubbed her hands together, trying to get warmer. She was still shivering a bit, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.​

Naomi Scott.PNG

Shreya blinked upon Bailey confirming she was straight, then nodded. "Right, of course. I knew that." She seemed a little disheartened, but quickly recovered and glanced at Gabe. "Glad to have you on board." She turned back to Bailey.
"You seem a little cold." Shreya was more of a fall person, so this weather for her was ideal. Summer was too hot, winter was too cold, and her allergies acted up in the spring.
"You could always warm up in the lake before we, you know...get down to business." She attempted a coy wink, having also being quite proficient at faking confidence. Truth was, she had no idea if the lake was warm or not.

Lorelai Mandella

ebVLZBt.png
theme – Two Feet - Her Life
outfit – 01
location – Ivy Lake
interacting – Eden ( Diaxo Diaxo ), Eric ( summerwine summerwine )
mentions – N/A

She had a cheeky smile on her face, eyes bright and skin glistening under the moonlight. Her steps were light as she waltz near the pair of boys, whom were having a funny conversation from the looks of it. Normally, Lora would've avoided everyone except her small group of introverted companions, but Eden was there and he was a good enough friend. Sort of. They'd only really spoken during their journalism class and whenever they were paired up to work on the yearbook. Those hours spent together were enough to get to know one another though, even if their conversations were mainly about books.

When she realized Eric was making his way towards her, the girl's breath hitched slightly. To say she had a crush on him was an understatement; Lorelai Mandella had a huge crush on Eric Bell. It was so big that she'd have ducked for cover upon making eye contact with him, but there he was, walking straight towards her and she was actually smiling.

Oh my god, Jace is going to kill me later.

Lorelai's grinned widened, her body in a trance from the alcohol as she swung side to side. "Hiii, Eric," the girl greeted, dragging out the vowel of her first word. She offered him a small wave before she found herself trapped in his caramel-colored eyes. They were always magnetic and fit well with his red hair--not that she'd ever say that out loud.

Suddenly, something warm draped over her bare shoulders and she let out a surprised yelp, head instantly turning and to meet the face of Eden. "Oh, hello Eden," Lorelai giggled, her British lilt thick and giddy. "I'm doing absolutely fantastic!" The girl bounced a little at the word "fantastic" and lost her balance, immediately grabbing onto Eden's side like he was some type of pole. "Oh, I'm so sorry," Lorelai apologized sincerely, although her tone of voice was still jovial.

It was then that she suddenly found herself sobering up a bit. The sudden question of whether or not she was single. Why does that matter? the light-haired girl thought, her eyes skipping from Eden to Eric, and then back to Eden. "Um... yes... why do you ask?"

Lillian Kipton
summerwine summerwine
"Oh, I was a totally different kid. I think I broke someone's arm by pushing them off the slide. I also threw a book at a teacher," She started, but trailed off. "Yeah, different kid." Lillian was never exatllu comfortable talking about those times. Before she got settled with her parents. "Dont know if you noticed, but I've mellowed a little," She added with a forced chuckle. Mellowed...that was one way to put it. Marilyn's reaction to her question caused Lillian to pause, before she sat down beside her. "Your right. I guess it's some deep dark secert that a lake party doesn't exactly make the tight scene to tell," She said, half joking. "How about, we make a date to share?"

He gasped a bit as she almost fell over. He made sure she didn't. "It's fine, are you okay?" He tried not to laugh, looking at Eric. "No reasoooonnnnn." He smiled and winked at Eric. "I'm asking for a friend, let's just say...he likes you...like A LOT." He smiled, holding onto her for a little longer to make sure she had a good balance, but also to make Eric a little jealous. He looked at Eric and mouthed, 'Eric and Lorelai, sitting in a tree!' He let go of her, stepping back. "So, I guess I'll just tell him to 'hit you up' as the cool kids would say." He nudged Eric, smiling. "Or rather, have him 'slide into your dms', which ever sounds better to you." He crossed his arms, smirking.​

Eric Bell
tumblr_ojy139uHWm1s76akgo5_400.gif

Talking to: Diaxo Diaxo (Eden) and Nap Nap (Lorelai)
Mentions: Nap Nap (Jason)

Eric smiled back at Lorelai right until Eden draped his arm around her shoulder and asked if she was single, "Oh my god..." He mumbled, faking a smile and messing with his red hair. He watched the two have their small conversation, Eden making a fool out of himself, but he does that all the time, "I wonder who that guy is..." Eric rolled his eyes, continuing his fake smile, "Ya know, Lorelai...Eden seems pretty suspicious..." Eric trailed off glancing at Eden mischievously. Eric did not need Lorelai to know his feelings about her. He already is hated by her brother, but it is kinda nice to know she's single.
Gabe Florence

Mentions:

Gabe nodded in agreement to Bailey, "Of course... Fun. Why else do teens do things anyway? Because they have actual feelings? Pfft." Gabe said slightly sarcastically. He then looked over to Shreya, "The lake?" He smirked, looking at the two of them when he thought of a spur of the moment idea, "Skinny dipping anyone?" Gabe continued his smirk as he took off his top and showed off his surprisingly toned body, of course not meaning to show off. Unless it's with his school work, Gabe has really no reason to show off in his mind.
Marilyn Greene

Mentions:
Outfit

Marilyn laughed slightly about how Lillian explained herself as a child, "Completely different than me." She laughed a bit more, "Maybe just a little mellow." She winked and situated herself to where she was now sitting criss cross, "Maybe its just a little too deep of a secret..." Marilyn cracked her knuckles, a bit nervous about even thinking about bringing up the recent events that occurred, but she thought that making a friend in Ivywood would be good, even if she did seem like the loner type of girl, "Of course, where would you like to meet?"​

Annalise Lenoir
18723412_321816228253112_7874364496133750784_n.jpg

Mentions:
Interactions: Leon ( summerwine summerwine ) Jackson ( Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine ) Zeke ( hails hails )
Outfit: X

“That’s great! My party wouldn’t be the same if you didn’t attend beau. We should definitely spend more time together. It has been way to long, I am starting to think that you have forgotten about moi.” Annalise pouted playfully before winking to let him know that she was only kidding. She crossed her arms over her chest. “The party is magnifique! But what would you expect, anything that I host is going to be amazing.” There was a self-confident smirk on her face. Annalise turned her attention to Jackson. The two of them weren’t that close. He wasn’t someone who was in her social circle but Annalise still talked to him then and there. “And Jackson, its good to see you as well. How’s that adorable baby boy of yours?” She asked curiously. Annalise grabbed a drink from the cooler. She avoided anything too strong since she had a party to host and getting drunk was not something that she liked. Annalise opened her drink and took a sip. She wasn’t paying much attention to the other guy, his name still didn’t register in her mind.

coding by @Wapiti

He gasped loudly at Eric. "Excuse me? I'M suspicious?" He squinted at Eric. "How dare you good sir, I am not the suspicious one here, for I am too pure, too humble, and too modest. FOR I, GOOD SIR, AND NOT A MAN WHORE, LIKE YOU." He pretended to be all 'Shakespearey' and sound like a poet. "But really, I am not the ONLY suspicious one, he looked at Eric again. He mouthed to Eric again, 'I will end you right here, mister. Don't test me.' He laughed. "That's right. Not only me. Nu-uh, no how!" He smiled at Lorelai.

tenor.gif

She looked at Gabe, rolling her eyes. "Totally." She said back in a sarcastic tone. She thought about skinny dipping, very unsure. "It's kind of cold isn't it?" She zipped up her jacket a little bit more, putting her hands in her pockets. She pulled her phone out, going to Annalise's contact.

Text: "So I might have a threesum...any advice?"

She turned her phone off, looking back up at them, waiting for a reply from Annalise. She was anxious and impatient for the response.​

Lillian Kipton
summerwine summerwine
She started to laugh, but stopped when Marilyn actually took her seriously. That little comment was meant as a joke...but hey, why would she complain? Someone was being genuinely nice to her, and thank God she didn't seem to know about what all she did over the past few years. "Oh, um...well, anytime you're comfortable I guess. I'm gonna gonna force a time on you," Lillian said, taking a sip of her drink.

Naomi Scott.PNG

Shreya glanced at Gabe with a hint of admiration. The guy had clearly hit the gym more times than she would have initially guessed. "Not bad..."
She shrugged at Bailey with a light smirk. "We don't know that for sure. It's Ivywood, the weather's always unpredictable this time of year." She spun on her heel towards Bailey, their bodies about ten inches apart.
"Tell you what; I'll go if you go. That way if it does turn out to be freezing, you won't have to suffer alone. Besides...you look like someone who's up for a challenge." She managed a dismissive shrug.
"What'll it be?"

tenor.gif

She nods, a little nervous. "Okay, but I'm getting out if it's cold." She smiled, taking her hoodie off. She looked at her phone, still no text from Annalise. 'Yolo' she thought as she turned her phone off. She set her hoodie down, wrapping her phone in it for safe keeping. She rubbed her arms, smiling. She waited for them to 'strip' before she did.​

Naomi Scott.PNG

Shreya took a moment to realize that Bailey was waiting for her to undress.
"Crap, I've never stripped down in front of someone before...well, no time like the present."
She quickly shed her jacket and grabbed her shirt by the hem to pull it off before slipping out of her jeans. The resulting swimsuit was a black two piece, strapless with a high waist.
"Your turn."

upload_2017-10-10_1-32-16.png

Jordan Knox

Simon Nessman GiF 4.gif

Jordan shook his head and walked away to the water, leaving the two girls to talk. He wandered slightly into the water, testing the temperature which seemed fine. The anger that had boiled through him seemed to have sobered him up even more and he ought of what he had said to Raine. It really made him feel like shit but she had broken his heart. First love breakups were always the worst and of course he still harboured feelings for her, hell he'd probably always have feelings for her but Jordan knew better than to go back. Jordan looked up at the sky with a clear head and though of what Eric may be doing now. Probably having a way better time than he was.

Mentions: summerwine summerwine (Eric & Raine) sprouhtt sprouhtt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back