• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cannibal Hippy/Hillbilly rp

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just really been focused on my cannibal characters. Especially my hippy one, but I have cannibal hillbillies you can dm about

What to expect from this rp: Semi-lit, daily to weekly replies with a good bit of detail, but nothing over whelming. A possible exploration of asexuality and general sexual themes, but no erp. Cults being mentioned and involved, as well as drugs and of course cannibalism, and angst.

Mxm mxnb or mxf but this is not a traditional romance, please be able to handle the themes maturely, but still be good to joke around.

Basic plot we can build onto: Your character has found themselves hanging around a group of traveling hippies, things seem great and loose as you tour with bands and camp out, they begin to notice the missing persons in every town they leave. More and more evidence piles, from members matching the loose descriptions to blood stains and unexplained absences of different members. Then Y/C catches Boey right in the act. What will Y/C do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back